[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Opinions that would get you crucified on /v/ I like and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

ITT: Opinions that would get you crucified on /v/

I like and enjoy modern Bioware games like DAI and MEA.
>>
The Dishonored games are great
>>
>>385338657
Call of Duty is pretty fun
>>
File: 1409086458263.jpg (12KB, 203x247px) Image search: [Google]
1409086458263.jpg
12KB, 203x247px
I think that in a lot of cases story >>> gameplay.
I don't see anything wrong with yearly releases, if they can maintain their level of quality.
I have no problem with western localizations removing fanservice, like that headpatting thing in Fire Emblem.
I hate Nintendo continually releasing gimmicky consoles. I honestly wish they'd just drop them - as it stands, the few good exclusives their later consoles have are only made more annoying to play because "lol 2 screens", "lol funny controller"
For that matter, I hate controller gimmicks period.
I enjoy Ubisoft-style open world games for the time killers they are.
I like the aesthetics/atmosphere of a lot of fighting games, but hate having to memorise button combinations. I only play through their singleplayer modes, often at low difficulties and don't care for multiplayer at all.
I have no problem with walking simulators being games, even if I don't enjoy them all that much
>>
>>385340414
What counts as good story to you
>>
>>385340964
I'm currently playing through Persona 3 and really enjoying it. I'd say that story and atmosphere elements are generally the main reasons to play turn-based JPRGs in particular. The combat and the dungeon crawling just aren't all that engaging by themselves. Same reason a lot of people say they prefer GTA San Andreas to GTA V, despite the fact the latter is obviously more impressive technologically - story and atmosphere.
>>
My favorite game is Call of Duty Zombies (of any titles)
>>
I don't like Dark Souls 2
>>
>>385338657
>dun care about thrash like gay souls series esp Weaboobourne.
>there are things better than witcher 3.
>i like both 360 and ps3 and consider all """next gen""" consoles THRASH.
Zelda is utterly shit. Not every1 is a 30 smth old virgin with nostalgia glases.
>>
>>385341937
read a fucking good jesus christ how embarrassing
>>
File: 4593443691_604f34cda8_z.jpg (179KB, 505x640px) Image search: [Google]
4593443691_604f34cda8_z.jpg
179KB, 505x640px
>>385338657
Jesus was the first digital pirate. The just copy paste bunch of bread and fishes into reality. None of the bakers or fishermen were harmed. DMCA is anti-Jesus. DRM is anti-Jesus.

Repent and follow Jesus' step. Repeal DMCA and fight for internet freedom
>>
>>385338657
Unlocks are great
You only like Morrowind because of nostalgia
Japanese games are trash
>>
File: legion-box-art.png (827KB, 747x709px) Image search: [Google]
legion-box-art.png
827KB, 747x709px
>>385338657
I like World of Warcraft and think Legion is one of the best expansions. WOW is in the best shape it's been in for years.
>>
Nier Automata made me realize art-games are a meme. They emphasis story so much but fail to deliver as actual games, so whats the point?

If the best parts of your game can be gotten from a youtube video, it dosent need to be a game. Mechanics and design are everything, without those you're just meekly aping other mediums without captitalizing on the true qualities of games.

The funny part about this is that I'm a writer.
>>
>>385344175
>lol read a book faggot
:^)
>>
Hl2>Hl1
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.