[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>already used the life pot >trying to beat Misery, Doctor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: D02AFF0BEF.png (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
D02AFF0BEF.png
1MB, 2048x1152px
>already used the life pot
>trying to beat Misery, Doctor, and the Undead Core without being able to heal

How am I supposed to do this?
>>
>>385333020
I beat Hell without a Life Pot. You can too! I believe in you!
>>
>>385333020
It's not the most impressively put together game.
>>
When the heck did you use your life pot
>>
>>385333020
You shouldn't use the life pot at Misery
You should save it for hell
>>
Just go back for another life pot.
>>
File: s'cool.jpg (38KB, 411x440px) Image search: [Google]
s'cool.jpg
38KB, 411x440px
>>385333020
I bet you're using the machinegun too, scrub
The only solution is to gitgud_____________________________
>>
>>385334203
Last Cave
>>
>>385335098
The machine gun is dope, though.

t. has beaten Hell with every Polar Star replacement
>>
>>385335350
Legitimately impressive, props.
Every couple of years I have another shot at the true ending. Every time I get sick of 75% of my runs ending in that fucking RNG room with the falling blocks, and ragequit.
>>
>>385335098
But the Pole Star is the turbo casual weapon. Machine Gun is only for cheesing platforming segments before you get the booster.
>>
File: squeeze.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
squeeze.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>385335098
>tfw swapped the weapon on my first run
Seeing hell convinced me to try the game. I went in blind, and was pretty bummed to find out I locked myself out of the possibility long ago.
Played it a second time with a guide. There's no way I would've found all that shit out on my own.
>>
File: 1424618417918.jpg (28KB, 486x408px) Image search: [Google]
1424618417918.jpg
28KB, 486x408px
>>385335884
better with clothes desu
>>
>>385335946
It's some rough shit, no doubt. I just really love the game, and even then it's years between every full run- I use the different guns to vary things up and keep it fresh. The Machine Gun isn't strong, but it's a great mobility aid at lv3, granting near unlimited flight combined with the booster. Plus the massive swarm of big fat bullets is just fucking satisfying.

The block room sucks dick and my advice is to take it slow and not be afraid to boost backwards if you have to. Focus on taking out the angels so you don't get cornered between them and the blocks, rather than just trying to make a beeline for the exit. Once you're past that you can take the rest of the zone at your own pace.
>>
>>385333020
>tfw I forgot the life pot even existed
come on, you can do it too
>>
>>385335884
Imma fap to this later, thx
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.