[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna buy SFV but i did some research about g2a reliability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 0x0.png (41KB, 396x393px) Image search: [Google]
0x0.png
41KB, 396x393px
I wanna buy SFV but i did some research about g2a reliability and now I'm scared 'cause i don't want an invalid key.

Should i trust this shit? is it neccesary to pay the """G2A SHIELD"""?
>>
>>385329892

If it makes you feel *any* better I've taken the risk like five times, each time opting out of the 'shield', and none of my keys have failed.

Whether or not they were initially legally obtained is another story, but I really don't give a fuck.
>>
>>385329892
No shield is bullshit and 95% of the time the keys work.
>>
nigger not realizing paypal is their free "shield".
>>
>>385330076
>>385330237

what is the shield supposed to do?
>>
File: 1501014290284.jpg (111KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1501014290284.jpg
111KB, 1024x1022px
>>385330301
Why not just say the keys don't work and get your money back then
>>
>>385329892
they do a poor job at telling you this, but what Shield does is it puts you higher in the queue for customer service, if you ever need it. So if you have some sort of trouble with a purchase and want to contact them, g2a gets in touch with you faster if you pay for Shield; they do help you whether you pay for it or not, though
>>
>>385330581
thanks, but what about all the crying people saying g2a customer service is shit and they never help you? is it because they bought the key from a shady seller?
>>
>>385330676
I don't know, I've bought about ten games from them and never had any trouble. I only buy from sellers with high rating and use paypal to not give them my CC info. I would probably recommend you do the same
>>
>>385329892
pay with paypal and chargback if anything goes wrong, you stupid goy, they never aswer to disputes anyway
>>
ok thank you all you faggots i'll buy with paypal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.