[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PS3 and Vita games are ported to PS4 >DON'T BUY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6

File: its okay when Nintendo does it.png (101KB, 764x429px) Image search: [Google]
its okay when Nintendo does it.png
101KB, 764x429px
>PS3 and Vita games are ported to PS4
>DON'T BUY PS4 ITS A SCAM!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!

>Wii U games ported to Switch
>BASED NINTENDO WINS AGAIN
Why is this allowed?
>>
>implying that everyone bought a Wii U
>>
Buy a PS4 if you want, it's the worst platform I've owned though.
>>
literally no one has said this, I didn't like any wii u games besides maybe xenoblade chronicles x - except for that ending and boring post game content.
>>
>>385328787
No one bought a Vita either, doesn't stop /v/ from posting "no games" meme when Vita games come to PS4
>>
>>385329342
That's true, but also you have people who constantly post the Vita sold more than the Wii U.

All in all, console war shit is just shit and this thread has lived longer than it should.
>>
It's okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
File: 1466735750930.jpg (18KB, 250x346px) Image search: [Google]
1466735750930.jpg
18KB, 250x346px
>>385328326
>Wii u games ported to switch
>shitendo, worst company ever

>ps3 and vita games ported to ps4
>GOD BLESS SONY FUCKING GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE
why is this allowed.
>>
>PS3 and Vita games are ported to PS4
>PS4 owners are happy and everyone else throws a tantrum

>Wii U games ported to Switch
>Switch owners are happy and everyone else throws a tantrum while those PS4 owners who got called out feel like everyone is now a hypocrite

fix'd
>>
>>385329949
this is probably accurate.
>>
>>385328326
I don't remember the Wii U being portable.
>>
>>385330318
doesn't magically become a different game because you play it while watching netflix
>>
>>385328326
>b-but nintendo!!
OBSESSED
SEETHING
I love it, please keep it up
>>
>>385328326
I love how if a Vita game gets ported to the PS4 it no longer counts as a Vita game anymore since the PS4 version is better, but when listing out PS4 games it also doesn't count on PS4 either because a Vita version exists.
>>
>>385330395
>Literally thousands of working adults that don't care about certain games because they don't have the time to play them.
>They now can
>WTF WHY ARE PEOPLE EXCITED NOW?!?!
>>
>>385328326
>it's only bad when Nintendo does it
>>
>>385328326
Who are you quoting sonywog?
>>
>>385328326
I have literally never had an issue with ports. They're for people that didn't have the previous system and a fast way to build up the library.

Why does this shithole think every product need to cater to themselves?
>>
>>385328326
Because porting to switch adds portability while porting from Vita takes it away. Apply yourself.
>>
>>385330624
>omg I can squeeze in 20 minutes to play on my lunch break
>>
>>385331019
Believe it or not, most people don't play for 5 hours a day
>>
>>385331019
yes, among other things. Just finished a 30 minute Splatoon sesh myself
>>
>>385330624
>implying having a device at home is what stops "working adults" from playing a video game

They don't play modern games because they're time consuming and are a sign of autism.
>>
File: Poorfags.jpg (79KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
Poorfags.jpg
79KB, 1281x720px
>>385328326
How many ports have you bought this gen, bros?

>The Last of Us remastered
>Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
>God of War 3 Remastered
>Crash N Sane Trilogy
>Injustice Ultimate Edition
>Gravity Rush Remastered
>Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PSN edition)
>Mario Kart 8 DX

Probably buying:
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Wonderful 101 if its real

Feels good playing these games and not being a poorfag or a consolewarrior.
>>
>>385329435
Why are tripfags allowed
>>
The difference is that few people bought the Wii U and the Switch is appealing to a much larger market. Also, not every Switch exclusive is a remaster or re-release of something released on the previous system, which was the case with Sony and the PS4 for the first few years of that console's existence.
>>
Stockholm syndrome, basically.
>>
>nes game is ported to the gameboy
It's awesome.
>snes game is ported to the gba
It's awesome.
>ps1 game is ported to the psp
It's awesome.
>ps1/ps2 game is ported to the vita
It's awesome.
>gamecube/wii/wiiu/ps1/ps2/ps3 game is ported to the switch
It's awesome.
>>
>>385331079
I don't see the point of playing something when I know I to be done in a short time, it just ruins my enjoyment. Its like playing games before work and having to constantly look at the clock
>>
>>385331142
>what are mobile games
>>
>>385331343
few people bought the vita and the PS4 is appealing to a much larger market
>>
File: 1470421763345.png (94KB, 483x400px)
1470421763345.png
94KB, 483x400px
The comparison is disingenuous because the PS3 is a previous generation console, whereas the Switch and WiiU are both of this generation. If the PS4 Pro was getting ports of base PS4 games at full price while the original versions of the game didn't work on the Pro, it'd be a valid comparison.

Get fucked OP
>>
Because /v/ is basically nintendogaf
>>
>>385328787
Lots of PS4 owners came as former 360 owners, I know my group of friends and I did, we always go with the most popular console so games like Uncharted collection and Last of Us remastered where pretty amazing.
>>
>>385328326
MK8D is not a port. New content added, changes to Battle Mode, etc.

Those 3 in 1 Remasters that plagued the PS4/X1 never had new content and only the smallest spit shine to the graphics. That's a port.

Know the difference, it can save your life.
>>
>>385331781
>whereas the Switch and WiiU are both of this generation
what did he mean by this
>>
>>385332521
>MK8D is not a port.
Yes it is.
>>
>>385328326
>not knowing the switch and Wii u have practically the same hardware

Enjoy your hand held with a 3 hour battery.
>>
>>385332521
MK8D is a port nigga, they just added minimal extra content to fool room temperature IQ people into thinking its a new game.
>>
>>385332580
>thinking the Switch is a ninth generation console

lmao
>>
>>385328326
>$60
Even TLOU remastered with all DLC and actual changes and improvements to the visuals didn't cost that much.
>>
>>385333057
>tfw it still got a 4K + HDR update

This game just keeps on giving.
>>
>>385331781
>whereas the Switch and WiiU are both of this generation

How do I play Splatoon 2 and Arms on my Wii U then?
>>
>>385328326
the big fucking problem is that switch has NO games besides those ports.
where is switch's "bloodborne"?

and im saying this as someone who owns every console.
>>
>>385333481
You don't, because BASED Nintendo have no backwards compatibility on the Switch. All the mental gymnastics in the world aren't going to change the fact that the Switch is an eighth generation console in line with the Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
>>
>>385328326
Well it's allowed because
1) The Switch added portability instead of taking it away
2) Improved the gameplay instead of just going "lol better graphix rite"
>>
>>385328326
Because PS4 doesn't have any new games? Sony barely even makes games anymore, they're more like Valve these days.
>>
>>385328326
Nintendo's pretty based for releasing games no one got to experience because they skipped on the Wii u.
I hope they port more tee bee aych.
>>
>>385333764
Meanwhile people who bought the original version of the game and paid for all of the DLC thinking the WiiU would actually endure this entire console generation instead of being a failure get fucked over and have to buy it again for the Switch
>>
>>385328326
Seeing posts like this makes me happy to be Nintendo + PC. Sony cucks are always so triggered by Nintendo. I love it.
>>
There's nothing else to play on Switch
>>
>>385331167
Remasters
>Dead Island Because it was cheaper than getting the DLC on PS3

Enhanced Ports
>GTA V
>MK8D
And soon to add Pokken.

If it exists in the future
W101
Bayo
XCX
>>
>>385328326
Did you notice how the SWITCH IS DEAD bullshit was convieniently forgotten since yesterday?

Really joggin' the old nuggin'
>>
>>385331167
Crash isn't a port
>>
>>385333735
How would the switch being retro compatible let you play Switch games on Wii U? you're not making sense sonybrah
>>
>>385334019
>get fucked over and have to buy it again for the Switch
Maybe if you bought a Wii U for MK8 a day before the Deluxe was announced otherwise they've had what, two years to play it along with the DLC for "free" from Club Nintendo?
I wouldn't say anyone got fucked there unless they were stupid.

It's not really the same as TLoU where the remaster was announced not even a year later.
>>
>>385334019
>have to buy it again for the Switch
Who's forcing them?
>>
>>385333735
Power has absolutely nothing to do with generations.

Just think of biology for a moment and it might become easier for you to understand.
If you have a kid and that kid ends up weaker, sicker, and somehow inferior to you in every way. That child is still a new generation from you even if he was to never compare.
Likewise however, even if you were to re-envision yourself, like say become a cripple or somehow become the strongest man on earth. You would still wouldn't have hopped over to a new generation.

It's the same in engineering. Power is literally irrelevant.
>>
>>385334526
The Last of Us was released at the end of its console's generational lifespan.
>>385334532
Nobody's forcing them, it doesn't make it any less of a shitty move

>WiiU owners have to buy an entirely new console if they want all of the MK8 updates and a battle mode that isn't complete garbage instead of patching the WiiU version to include them free of charge or letting early adopters redeem a free copy of the Switch version
>>
>>385328787
>implying everyone bought a PS3 or PSVita
>>
>>385335024
>The Last of Us was released at the end of its console's generational lifespan.
And 5 million people bought it before they knew about the remaster, what's your point?
>>
>>385328326
People are missing the point here. When games get ported to PS4, they are usually cheaper than their counterparts.
>Gravity Rush Remastered - $30
>Tearaway Unfolded - $20
>Resident Evil 4-6 - $25 each
>REmake and 0 - $20 each
>Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 - $70 (it has 4 games and 2 movies)
>Danganronpa 1-2 Remix - $40
>Danganronpa AE UDG - $30
>God of War 3 - $40
Meanwhile, when Nintendo ports a game, they make it the exact same price as the original or a modern new game
>Wind Waker HD - $60
>Twilight Princess - $60
>MK8 - $60
>>
>>385335362
The point is that The Last of Us remastered was a port from one console generation to the next offering touchups like 60FPS/4k support to take advantage of the PS4's newer hardware, whereas Nintendo just abandoned the WiiU because it was a failure and started pushing a different console during the SAME generation instead. They have to shovel out these WiiU ports because WiiU copies physically can't work on the Switch hardware because it uses cartridges instead of discs. Imagine the collective shitfit the gaming media would have if Sony and Microsoft started publishing Pro/X only games that didn't work with their base models. But it's okay if Nintendo does it
>>
>>385335854
See given what they do I would pay about $10 to $15 most for the PS4 remasters. It's not like they make new assets, content or even fix the game up after all.
Those are far too expensive. I mean here in Britbongia Gravity Rush is still cheaper with the DLC on Vita than it is on PS4.
>>
>>385336183
>The point is that The Last of Us remastered was a port from one console generation to the next offering touchups like 60FPS/4k support to take advantage of the PS4's newer hardware

Only 4k on the Pro, which was released two years after the re-mastered version of The Last of Us.
>>
>>385336227
Except they do do that.
Gravity Rush Remastered added all the DLC and if you have save data from it when play GR2, you get additional costumes.
Tearaway Unfolded adds whole new levels and assets, as well as new gameplay mechanics, as the game was originally a showcase of the Vita's mechanics
Resident Evil 5 and 6 added all the DLC, upped them to 60FPS (which Nintendo couldn't do with Twilight Princess), and fixed issues people had with the games (i.e., the QTEs in 6 are mostly gone)
REmake and 0 were finally ported into HD, which is enough, but both now look beautiful in most areas, and 0 has an additional mode.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 is a repackaging of majority of the series with the Japan exclusive Final Mix versions of 1 and 2.
Danaganronpa 1-2 Remix and UDG put the games on something that isn't a Vita.
Also, Yakuza HD Collection, which is Japan only, also fixed many issues with the games and added content. Wind Waker just upped the bloom and fixed a puzzle, Twilight Princess just got rid of a filter and added an extra dungeon that is only unlockable if you buy a toy, and MK8 adds DLC and two new characters.
>>
>>385336380
And I'm fairly sure that 4k/HDR support came as a free update and Sony didn't make people people buy the game a second or third time to take advantage of it.

I'm not a Sony fanboy by any means, they've fucked up a lot this generation too, but Reggie said himself that Nintendo always intends to stay outside of the 'red sea' Sony and Microsoft duke it out in even though Nintendo is succumbing to the same bullshit by doing things like introducing paid online or doing away with backwards compatibility
>>
>>385336183
>The point is that The Last of Us remastered was a port from one console generation to the next offering touchups like 60FPS/4k support to take advantage of the PS4's newer hardware
And how does that justify fucking over the people who bought it on PS3 not even a year after release? You also have to remember that the game was a part of a bundle that sold fairly well.
People bought the PS3 for it anon and in less than a year that purchase was invalidated.
Also 4K was only for the Pro.

>whereas Nintendo just abandoned the WiiU because it was a failure and started pushing a different console during the SAME generation instead.
You'd have a point there if Mario Kart was released Christmas of last year but like I said players had about 2 years of enjoying it on the Wii U.

>Imagine the collective shitfit the gaming media would have if Sony and Microsoft started publishing Pro/X only games that didn't work with their base models
You do realise that the Switch is a completely different console right? That's why the TLoU comparison works the PS3 and 4 are different systems as is the Switch and Wii U.
Hell you yourself even mention that.
>>
>>385336227
They go on sale for that price range pretty often for most of them. I bought all the REs and some Dead rising games and they were each about $10.
RE5 and RE6 did add in all the DLC and extra content that the PS3 versions didn't have like the No Mercy mode in Raid mode too for example.
>>
>>385336814
>or doing away with backwards compatibility
Oh shut the fuck up., how the fuck would the Switch be BC? It's an entirely different system that uses cartridges.
>>
>>385337343
Maybe if Nintendo had an actual account system, they could've let you download Virtual Console games, as well as Wii U and 3DS games you bought digitally.
But, no, just buy that shit again when a new system comes out
>>
>>385337478
Not a good idea since you can easily pirate those games.
>>
Thats cuz mk8 is a good game lmao
>>
>>385337478
>Maybe if Nintendo had an actual account system, they could've let you download Virtual Console games, as well as Wii U and 3DS games you bought digitally.
You mean like Sony didn't with the PS4?
>>
>>385337551
So, being able to transfer games you bought on another console to the newer console is a bad thing.
>>385337632
>you mean like Sony didn't with the PS4
Actually, Sony does let you do that. Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle are playable on Vita and PS4, but those are the only games I've tried it with. A;so, Sony lets you keep things you buy
>>
>>385331019
>not bringing your switch to work for a quick round of mario kart with your broworkers at lunch
>>
>>385336995
>People bought the PS3 for it anon and in less than a year that purchase was invalidated.
Sony didn't lock new content like updated modes, new characters or core gameplay mechanics behind a console paywall when they released The Last of Us on PS4. It was the same game but with 60FPS, something the base PS3 wasn't capable of handling. Nintendo could easily patch the gameplay changes they made to the Switch version of MK8 into the original and they didn't. It's a dumb comparison.

>You'd have a point there if Mario Kart was released Christmas of last year but like I said players had about 2 years of enjoying it on the Wii U.
And WiiU players get to enjoy none of the changes made with Switch version of the game. What you just mentioned isn't relevant

>You do realise that the Switch is a completely different console right?
Nintendo making their next SAME generation console update some Frankenshit home console/handheld variant doesn't automatically leave them exempt from criticism when it comes to charging full price for ports. They made the choice to use cartridges and lock out WiiU users from enjoying their games on their newer console
>>
>>385337846
>Vita and PS4
That's all well and good but what about my PS3 games?
>>
>>385337846
No, I'm pointing out that Nintendo of all companies have to be wary of piracy since they're the biggest target. BC simply wouldn't work with Switch when 3DS and Wii U is pirated no problem.
>>
>>385331431
>what are mobile games
shit
>>
>>385337948
>what about my PS3 games?
I don't fucking know, but at least they're around $20, and not $70 for a 30FPS version of Twilight Princess
>since they're the biggest target
People who pirate their games usually don't own a Nintendo console and don't care about the new ones.
Also, your excuse for Nintendo not letting people have accounts is piracy issues? Is that pathetic excuse for an argument really all you have to say?
>>
>>385338219
>I don't fucking know, but at least they're around $20
They're not on the PS4 at all.
>>
>>385338219
I'm just telling you why, kiddo. Don't have to get so butthurt over facts. Nintendo have several reasons why they don't do it, like I said.
>>
File: 3287360.jpg (565KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
3287360.jpg
565KB, 1024x753px
Why do we all hate each other?
>>
>>385338312
>they're not on the ps4 at all
The only PS3 games that aren't on the PS4 that you'd be missing out on are NieR, MGS4 and Demon's Souls. Everything else is already there and at much less than full prices.
>>
>Gravity Rush Remastered added all the DLC and if you have save data from it when play GR2, you get additional costumes.
>I mean here in Britbongia Gravity Rush is still cheaper with the DLC on Vita than it is on PS4.
£21 on the Vita while the PS4 version is £26 both without sales. Also the save data being the only way to unlock those DLC costumes in 2 is an entirely different issue.
>Tearaway Unfolded adds whole new levels and assets, as well as new gameplay mechanics, as the game was originally a showcase of the Vita's mechanics
Technically that's a remake but it should be promoted more often on Sony systems instead of just shovelling the exact same same game out again.
>Resident Evil 5 and 6 added all the DLC, upped them to 60FPS (which Nintendo couldn't do with Twilight Princess), and fixed issues people had with the games (i.e., the QTEs in 6 are mostly gone)
Again, it's just the DLC. Where's the new content?
>REmake and 0 were finally ported into HD, which is enough, but both now look beautiful in most areas, and 0 has an additional mode.
Wesker mode is a step in the right direction that's for sure.
>Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 is a repackaging of majority of the series with the Japan exclusive Final Mix versions of 1 and 2.
They came out for the PS3.
>Danaganronpa 1-2 Remix and UDG put the games on something that isn't a Vita.
So they're just the same games.
>Also, Yakuza HD Collection, which is Japan only, also fixed many issues with the games and added content.
Was that content in the original collection?
>Wind Waker just upped the bloom and fixed a puzzle, Twilight Princess just got rid of a filter and added an extra dungeon that is only unlockable if you buy a toy,
So wait, suddenly additions that are on par with what you just listed don't count? Also you're forgetting a few things.
>and MK8 adds DLC and two new characters.
Six new characters
Three new karts
Battle mode
Fixed the kart stats
Several new mechanics
And so on.
>>
>>385338432
So, you just want to give more reasons to not buy Nintendo.
Thanks anon!
>>
>>385328787
>implying that everyone bought a Vita

B E G O N E T H O T
>>
>>385338529
Meant for >>385336784
>>
File: 1500555920513.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1500555920513.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>385338559
It's not like you kids can't afford to buy consoles and games anyway
>>
>>385338469
Don't forget Warhawk.
>>
>>385338469
You realise we're talking about digital games right? Specifically Virtual Console and PSClassics.
The PS3 library and PS4 libraries are completely different. You can't download any Crash game or Persona 3 and redownload it on PS4.
>>
>>385338529
>also the save data being the only way to unlock those dlc costumes in 2 is an entirely different issue
Games have done things like that for decades. For example, in Ratchet and Clank 3, if you have save data from the first and second game, you unlock extra weapons and get a discount when buying weapons, and in Jak X, if you have save data from Jak1-3 and Daxter, you can play with extra cars and characters.
>that's a remake
Technically, yeah, but it's still the same game when you break it down.
>it's just the DLC, where's the new content
It's $25 for great games, with all their DLC and hours of content. There was no real cut content in the development of RE5 and 6, so why would they add it? The only cut content from 5 was the originally build that didn't have Sheva, which you can't add in as it'd take too much time
>Wesker mode is a step in the right direction
It's more disorienting that RE Dead Aim
>They came out for the PS3
And they got rereleased on PS4, I really don't see the issue here, it's still majority of the series in one package
>So, they're just the same game
Except not on a handheld and UDG has good controls
>Was that content in the original collection
I was talking about the PS3 version, as that's the only version. I just brought it up, and the content in it was cut from the original as the PS2 couldn't handle it
>everything about TP and WW
The issue with those two is that you were charged full price, when remasters are usually $30. Also, TP is only at 30FPS, when every remaster on PS4 runs at 60FPS, and you have to pay after the fact to get the extra dungeon in TP, and unlike the Gravity Rush situation, it's for a $20 toy rather than a $20 game.
>>
>>385338729
>calls other people kid
>buys nintendo consoles
>>
>>385329902
>>ps3 and vita games ported to ps4
>>GOD BLESS SONY FUCKING GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE

Nobody actually praises sony for this. But nintendo fanboys always use this as a excuse to shit on the vita.
>>
>>385339571
>Nobody actually praises sony for this
Every time a Vita game gets ported there's droves of "Now I don't have to buy a fucking Vita for 1 game" in the thread announcing it.
>>
No one cares about Vita games dumb fuck. As for why games like Last of Us remastered get criticized it's because most people who buy the PS4 already owned a PS3 so they're effectively selling the same game twice with minor graphical upgrades. Very few people bought the Wii U, so it makes sense to rerelease the popular games, because it had some truly great games that never got a chance to sell. Mario Kart 8 was an incredible game, by far the best in the series. It would have been a shame if millions of people never got the chance to play it.
>>
>make fun of the portstation so many times that you become one.
kek
The positives is that everyone is now suddenly ok with ports and if you aren't you'd be the most transparent hypocrite.
>>
>>385339975
>No one cares about Vita games dumb fuck

Not OP but people do constantly demand for Persona 4 Golden to be brought to other platforms.
>>
>>385340128
Who demands that, honestly who? I'm pretty sure everyone who wanted to play Persona 4 at this point has already done so.
>>
>>385339975
>As for why games like Last of Us remastered get criticized it's because most people who buy the PS4 already owned a PS3 so they're effectively selling the same game twice with minor graphical upgrades.
How do you know that?
A lot of people went from Xbox 360 to PS4.
>>
Why do cheap HD Ports get shit on so much? 99% of the time they're done relatively well, and up the game to 60FPS and add all the DLC content, if there was any to begin with.
I'd rather have an HD port rather than a remake any day
>>
>>385339975
>When do people praise Vita games getting ported to PS4?
>Practically every time actually
>No one cares about Vita games dumb fuck
>>
>>385340575
If you haven't played them before then they're pretty great. I missed a bunch of games last gen and getting them at higher resolution, better framerate, dlc and at a cheap price is pretty nice.
>>
>>385328326
welcome to /nin/ my friend
>>
>>385342143
>I missed a bunch of games last gen and getting them at higher resolution, better framerate, dlc and at a cheap price is pretty nice.
Most of those games you can find dirt cheap nowadays to the point where the DLC included is still cheaper.
>>
>>385342775
Even if it would be a little cheaper to buy the PS3 versions and DLC separate, I'd rather spend a bit more and play them at 1080p 60fps instead of sub 720p at unlocked 20-35fps on PS3.
I usually just wait for the PS4 ports to go on sale anyway. I mean I've already waited this long to play them, another few months won't hurt.
>>
>>385343770
>Even if it would be a little cheaper
Try a lot, like cheaper than most sales.
>>
>there are people browsing /v/eddit right NOW that don't realize this board is nintendogaf

I mean how long does it take for you idiots to realize this?
>>
>>385329949
This
>>385328326
>Muh console war
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.