[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ tells me not to buy this game >/v/ tells me to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: kingdom hearts.png (86KB, 971x334px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom hearts.png
86KB, 971x334px
>/v/ tells me not to buy this game
>/v/ tells me to buy this game

Holy shit can you faggots agree on something? I've been debating on whether or not I should buy these two games or just try other games instead.
>>
go for it dude, they're fun games. you'll be getting tons of content for pretty cheap. if you like flashy, dumb, anime ARPGs you'll probably really enjoy em. doubly so if you have Disney nostalgia.
>>
Formulate your own damn opinion then, watch a gameplay video if you can't decide
>>
>>385325332
Kingdom Hearts is trash only a fujoshit can love.
>>
>>385325332
>Durr /v/ is only one person
>>
>>385325332
>34 bucks for half assed ports of a decade old games
>33 bucks for 10 hour fanfiction experience
whatever floats your boat
>>
>>385325332
Kingdom Hearts is good. Buy them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 301x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 301x240px
>>385325547
>>385326369
>>385326151
>>385326518

This is making me insane. How the hell can a game be hated and loved so much? Most of the time there is always a minority and a majority and both hate just parts of it. But its like 50% thinks is the most worthless trash ever made and the other 50% thinks is a master piece.

I can't deal with this.
>>
>>385325332
They are average
>>
>>385325332
why cant you have your own opinion cuck?
>>
>>385326673
You could try thinking with your own head. Or trying them out first by emulation.
>>
Aqua's game is good, the rest are shit.
>>
>>385326673
How about coming up with your own opinion fgt.
>>
File: 1498932481502.png (80KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498932481502.png
80KB, 211x244px
>>385326673
>WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE MAKE UP MY MIND FOR ME?

buy some rope and kill yourself
>>
>>385325332
I bought it the other day and I'm playing through 1.
The voice acting is fucking terrible, the camera is extremely sluggish, the combat is pretty simple.
Somehow I'm still enjoying it a bit - I really hope it gets better as the series goes on and this is just the first game being a bit rough.
>>
Kingdom Hearts is honestly my top favorite series, tied with Metal Gear.

Why do you play games? For story? Kingdom Hearts has a hell of a story that rides on the edge of insanity, but that in my opinion is what makes it awesome.

Do you like gameplay? Kingdom Hearts titles basically follow any rpg model where you start as a scrub with a basic 3 hit combo, but by level 99 (or 100 in the case of the first game) you're a god capable of insane limit breaks and flashy combos. Almost reminds me of metroid in a way.

There's lots to explore and tons of end game content. Most games have many super bosses which will provide cool cutscenes and rewards upon defeating them.
>>
File: What did she mean by this.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
What did she mean by this.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>385327298
The combat gets significantly better after the first game, the story gets significantly.. worse? I'm not sure if "worse" is really the right word to use. It just devolves into confusing anime horseshit, but if you can tolerate that it's got some pretty cool lore.
>>
>>385328984
I wanted to get into this now after watching the new trailer for 3. I thought that looked stupid as shit.
I've always thought Kingdom Hearts looked stupid but when I was younger I considered that a bad thing and now I consider it a good thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.