[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Recently play FFIX for the first time >Game is quite nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tm2.png (91KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tm2.png
91KB, 320x240px
>Recently play FFIX for the first time
>Game is quite nice
>Find out is has minigames in form of card game and chocobo themed digging
>They turn out to be the worst shit a mere mortal could imagine
>First picked the decently good card game from VIII up and randomized the SHIT out of it
>Second is the most tedious and annoying thing I have playing in my life

Bad minigames thread?
>>
you first
>>
FF9 is a mess in general
>>
File: AngryMoogle.jpg (49KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
AngryMoogle.jpg
49KB, 495x500px
>>385324086
>chocobo minigame
>bad
>>
>>385324086
The only bad minigame in FF9 is the rope skipping minigame, it's the dark souls of minigames.
>>
FFX > FFIX
>>
>>385324451
Tell me how you can actually like chocobo hot and cold? What do you like about chocobo hot and cold?
The actual treasure searching was alright, but the game to get the maps for it was horribly tedious
>>
>>385324829
That had even worse minigames
>>
I'll agree the card game can't hold a candle to triple triad
chocobo digging was fun tho
>>
>>385325065

>run around blinbly pecking every few steps to get a reaction
>finally get a reaction
> pick at random in that direction, trying to find the center
>find center, dig, find eyedrops....
>repeat..
>cant fucking find center
>"time over aaaaaawwww better luck next time"

It's bullshit that finding the maps is randomized. increasing the chance the longer you play the game wouldve been the way but i've played bouts of 20 times in a row without finding a single map. All i got was trash pickups i don't need and 1 hour of my life wasted.
>>
99/100 nobles were impressed.
>>
>>385325930
That on the other hand I had no problem with.
I think it took me 15 tries or so, but the first 5 were void because my buttons were mapped wrongly to the controller.
>>
>>385324867
It's simple, satisfying, and the music is great.
The sense of progression you got from levelling up your chocobo to get better at digging, and later getting new world map traversing abilities, was a good incentive, and the cool gear you got from the treasure hunting was the icing on the cake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.