[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one of the WoW content creators who visited BlizzHQ 2 wee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: leak.png (611KB, 958x484px) Image search: [Google]
leak.png
611KB, 958x484px
So one of the WoW content creators who visited BlizzHQ 2 weeks ago just leaked the feature list for the next expansion. Fury of the Sea.

>Expansion starts at Kul'Tiras, Horde and Alliance both fighting over the island before Queen Aszhara appears out of nowhere and uses a titan soul to flood the world temporarily
>Players, with the help of costumizable ships will visit the Isle of Undermine, Zandalar and Nazjatar. Players will upgrade their ships as the expansion goes on.
>World quests will appear spontaneously on the high seas.
>Realms will be merged into a supercluster and you can chose your cluster type on the fly. (Normal, PvP, RP or RPPvP)
>Launch raid is Zul'Dazar on Zandalar. Final boss is the resurrected puppet spirit of Vol'Jin.
>Levels will be replaced by a new progression system, where you character will be given the dragon symbol that appears on elite mobs. And as you complete quests, raids and achievements your symbol will go from silver, to gold, to a new "Mythic" rank.
>All players now start at this new rank, but can re-experience older content through the cavern of time
>This new leveling system also be brought along with a new stat squish
>New playable race: Naga

https://webmshare.com/aoZV7
>>
>>385322516
omg is this for real?
>>
>>385322516
All these ideas sound horrible.

So I guess it means its legit.
>>
>>385322516
That trailer is so easily made by anyone, nice bait though
>>
>>385322516
Sounds real player boats are the new garrisons. When was the last time Blizzard had any creative ideas?
>>
>>385322516
i believed it until >new playable race: Naga

they would never do anything that good
>>
>>385323406
I would honestly resub if this was real. Otherwise I'll stick with shitty private vanilla servers.
>>
LOOOOOOOOWLAAAAAAAAANDS
>>
>>385322516

>New Race: Naga

As unlikely as all the shit you said is, it had a breath of possibility until you said this.

They will never add a non-bipedal race, having to redesign every piece of armor, mount and in game mechanic that accommodates a 2 leg design into a serpent torso design for a single race is unfathomable.

Also, female Naga have 4 fucking arms, another gigantic fucking consideration when designing animations and weapon usage.
>>
they would never re-do the continent again. Too much work, and the faggots will buy their game without any of that. including me
>>
>>385322516
>So one of the WoW content creators who visited BlizzHQ 2 weeks ago just leaked the feature list for the next expansion. Fury of the Sea.

Look, man, they are almost certainly doing Kul Tiras in the next expansion, but that picture is from an old fan-expansion that I'm pretty sure you can still find on the WoW forums.
>>
File: 1364739728311.png (26KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1364739728311.png
26KB, 250x200px
>>385322516
>Playable Naga
Fake and Gay.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13546295
>>
>>385323842
They gave Ragnaros legs. Pandas became a legitimate race. Is it so unlikely playable Nagas will have 2 legs and 2 arms because Blizzard is full of lazy fucks? Do you honestly think Blizzard gives a shit about a decade old dying MMO other than to rape its corpse while stealing ideas from other MMOs and shitting out half assed garbage for blizzdrones to gobble up?

This leak is so full of shit that its likely to be true, but if they think casuals are going to stick around for a "giant water level" expansion they must really want their game to die considering most people don't like water levels in general, most people avoided Vashj'ir entirely when Cata launched because of that meme. And ontop of all the retarded shit they've done with the game since then, especially in WoD/Legion, why would they think this is a good idea at all.
>>
Sounds like shit, so it must be probable
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>385323406
>>385323589

>Naga playable a good thing

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>385322516
I'd buy this game if you could play as a Naga. Too bad that won't happen.
>>
File: DevilHS.jpg (125KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
DevilHS.jpg
125KB, 330x357px
>>385325362
>Sounds like shit, so it must be probable
>>
>No sub race option
Better be fake.
>>
Sounded plausible until nagas and no levels.
>>
Oh wow this is somehow the 5th leak I read so far...

Needs tinker class, boats are the new order hall. And a Naga prerelease event where nags attack storm wind and org by sea...
>>
File: 1482957837242.gif (328KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482957837242.gif
328KB, 500x500px
>>385325139
I hate having so many classes I enjoy playing but unsure which to go with.
>>
>>385322516
>Levels will be replaced by a new progression system, where you character will be given the dragon symbol that appears on elite mobs. And as you complete quests, raids and achievements your symbol will go from silver, to gold, to a new "Mythic" rank.

>Destroying the purpose of the level boost system in the store
It's so jewish it's plausible.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.