[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thought about bringing a 80s or 90s kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: cuke.png (71KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cuke.png
71KB, 1000x1000px
Am I the only one who thought about bringing a 80s or 90s kid in the future to show him the most graphically impressive game we have in 2017, like Witcher 3 etc..
and see their reaction?
>>
>>385322141
Why not the 60's?
>>
>>385322141
Am I the only one who thinks they wouldn't be impressed?
>>
>>385322275
because in the 60s, they haven't played videogames yet, it's basically to show the huge leap
>>
>>385322356
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacewar!
Underage fuck off.
>>
>>385322331
No, I thought the same thing too. I think most of them would be wondering why the games aren't fun over how good they look.
>>
>>385322141
i want to go back in time to the 90s and show off what 7th gen pokemon look like. i dont think anyone would believe me
>>
File: really thinking.webm (75KB, 422x416px) Image search: [Google]
really thinking.webm
75KB, 422x416px
>>385322331
>>385322560
t. brain damaged nostalgia fags
>>
Uh, yeah. Why did I never think about that before? Hell, I just thought of something new: Why not go back in time and win the lottery? Am I really the first one to think of this?
Oh wait, time travel isn't possible. Dumbass.
>>
>>385323058
checkmate christians...... .. .. . .
>>
>>385323058
>go back in time
>stick your dick in your high school crush
>people ask you "why didn't you go to God?," or "discover how the pyramids were built?"
>only reply you could muster is "her ass was so fat"
>>
>>385323058

According to physics it is
>>
>>385323058
>go back in time
>stick your dick in hitler
>give birth to yourself
>>
>>385323483
do it then
>>
>>385323483
I am pretty sure physics says we can only time travel into the future and at the most time travel back in time to the date the time machine was created.
>>
>>385322440
To be fair dude, he's talking about video games as a commercial product that would be played by kids. Spacewar and other such early iterations of gaming were more of an academic experimental endeavor as opposed to something the general public would see.
>>
Why not fiddle with a kid afterwards?
>>
File: homs.jpg (17KB, 611x407px) Image search: [Google]
homs.jpg
17KB, 611x407px
>>385324148
It can't be illegal if you're from the future
>>
>>385323889
It would blow the mind of someone who created games more than some shitter
>>
>>385324464
You're probably right, I was just annoyed by the "Underage fuck off" response to a somewhat reasonable post
>>
>>385322952
They are right you know
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.