[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>download game on steam >wait for it to finish >set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: curtain.gif (136KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
curtain.gif
136KB, 720x405px
>download game on steam
>wait for it to finish
>set steam to offline mode so it won't be shown on my recently played and hours played in the last 2 weeks and no one will make fun of me for being a gamer and spending time on video games

Does anyone else do this?
>>
ayaya
>>
That's just silly.
>>
>>385321406
>set steam to offline mode so it won't be shown on my recently played and hours played in the last 2 weeks and no one will make fun of me for being a gamer and spending time on video games

i didn't even know that that's how it worked. now i might be able to buy and play some extreme weeb jrpgs without being made fun of by my friends.
>>
File: op's lunch.png (222KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
op's lunch.png
222KB, 398x396px
>not being proud about 1,000+ hours being put in a game
Who brought you here?
>>
>>385321974
Oh it shows
>>
>>385321406

Why would you have anyone on your friendlist that would give you shit for this?
>>
File: 1388797230453.jpg (1MB, 3625x719px) Image search: [Google]
1388797230453.jpg
1MB, 3625x719px
>download game on steam
>I can do whatever I want with it because there are zero people on my friend list to be concerned with
>>
>>385321974
Why don't you just make fun of them for playing casual mainstream games? Do all of your friends divide their time equally between brood war and super turbo? I doubt it.
>>
>>385322627
shucks, no anime tiddie games for me.
>>
>>385322758
>Why don't you just make fun of them for playing casual mainstream games

because we're all older and they are casuals who take pride in playing nothing but csgo and fotm games. they keep being tempted to get pubg which if they do will mean i'll have to get it
>>
>>385322684
what are friends from christmas past?
>>
>>385321974
Pro tip. Get friends that don't make fun of you
>>
>>385322751
this
>>
>>385322904
Well you know there's nothing stopping you from making a second steam account.
>>
I mean it's completely understandable if this was real life but we are talking about steam here, the fuck. Even if the people you added are people you know in real life nobody is going to actively search your profile, lurk their activity timelines or pay attention to notifs if they haven't already turned it off. You faggot you're not that important.
>>
>>385321406
No op. Nobody is that insecure in the whole world but you.
>>
>>385323013
>not having friends that would give you shit for playing VNs and shit

protip: have some decency, hide your power level and feel some shame about being a grown man who enjoys chinese cartoons

if the feeling to play mediocre rpgs ever overwhelms me i can always >>385323217
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.