[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Become an orphan with nobody but your reckless older brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: nate-and-elena.png (500KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
nate-and-elena.png
500KB, 800x408px
>Become an orphan with nobody but your reckless older brother to take care of you
>Have to go on the run from the law after they think you killed an old woman which caused him to change his name
>Have to travel to literal shitholes just to get by
>Loses his brother
>Now goes treasure hunting with his new adopted daddy
>Every time they find the big treasure they end up with scraps or some asshole trying to use it for evil
>Meets the girl of his dreams
>Breaks up with her multiple times
>they eventually settle down and try to live a normal life
>Eventually his brother comes back, only to tell you he's in deep shit
>Risks his life and marriage to save him
>Wife finds out
>Turns out brother was lying the whole time
>Still end up saving the day again
>End up retiring for good, becoming a rich and famous TV Star and move to a tropical beach house with his family to live out the rest of his days

Nathan Drake/Morgan had a hard life but it was all worth it in the end
>>
I can't wait for the girl protagonist games
>>
>>385320956
Not even a month away m8
>>
>>385320821
>Kills over 5000 guys
>Keeps making jokes and sleeping well at night
>>
File: 1364353723222.jpg (12KB, 235x224px) Image search: [Google]
1364353723222.jpg
12KB, 235x224px
>yfw be as alpha as Nathan
>>
>>385321465
One of the most jarring things about Nathan Drake is that he's killed lots of people and feels literally no remorse from it like a ton of other notable vidya characters do, like Solid Snake
>>
>>385321949
they where evil
>>
I found the blonde's animations in the couch to be uncanny valley uncomfortable. Should have fucked the Australian chick, probably wouldn't have glasses bound offspring with inferior genes.
>>
>>385320821
>Now goes treasure hunting with his new adopted daddy
He knew Sully before he thought Sam was dead. When Sam comes back he mentions distrusting Sully due to past experiences with him.
>>
>>385321949
Snake knew he's a soldier. It's his way of life whether he likes it or not
>>
>>385321465
>Kill 5000 guys
>sleep comfortably knowing that it could easily have been you
>>
>>385322168
>Rafe was evil
No
>>
>>385322239
>Should have fucked the Australian chick
Literally the start of Uncharted 2
>>
>>385320821
>Talking about games
>on /v/
How about posting some feet instead, huh?
>>
>never played Uncharted series
>got Uncharted 4 in a bundle with my PS4
>hasn't even left the plastic wrap
>probably never will
>>
>>385323414

It's worth a play through just for the visuals imo. Not memeing.
>>
>>385323414
same senpai
I got my PS4 for weebshit and Bloodborne
>>
>>385323414
You should play the others if you ever want to. It's not needed but you'll appreciate it more
>>
2>4>3>1
Uncharted 4 was clearly an apology for 3.
3 was disjointed and poorly written BUT the ending was actually very fitting for an ending to the Drake story, where Nate learns that the thrill of adventure isn't worth it if it means constantly putting you and your loved ones in harms way.
4 starts off with a brother that literally comes out of nowhere and over the course of the game he has to learn the exact same lesson, giving us more or less the same ending as 3.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
https://youtu.be/s5E1PnnkljA
>>
>>385320821
>Sam was lying

literally one Google search was all it took
>>
>>385324312
>Tfw you genuinely enjoyed 3 more than 2.
Maybe I'm just a stickler for deserts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.