[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join L4D2 game in progress >team is one other random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: nicky.jpg (26KB, 620x336px) Image search: [Google]
nicky.jpg
26KB, 620x336px
>Join L4D2 game in progress

>team is one other random dude, plus some Gamer Gurlâ„¢ and her beta orbiter

>Gamer Gurlâ„¢ immediately starts talking smack like she's some kind of L4D big deal, even though she only has a little less than a third of the hours I have

>every time her beta orbiter speaks, you can hear the tired, desperate longing in his voice

>I hope on my mic and turn on the Chad Charm, while simultaneously start carrying the team through Expert Cold Stream

>Beta Orbiter goes dead quiet after I start talking/flirting with Gamer Gurl. Can literally feel his seething hatred, inferiority and self-loathing radiating off Rochelle, which is who he's unironically picked to play as

>After the 4th or so time of having to dust Beta Orbiter off from being incapped, I start calling him "L'il RoRo" which emasculates him further.

>Beta Orbiter tells us to stop talking so much, as it's breaking his concentration. He doesn't say this over the mic. He types it.

>I say "Oh shit, sorry L'il RoRo! You da boss!" Gamer Gurl laughs and tells me to be nice to him, but I can hear it in her voice that she wants to gargle my dick

>At some point Gamer Gurl starts talking about "some stalker" she has (that Beta Orbiter has heard ALL about,) that JUST MESSAGED HER AGAIN!!

>I go "OH MAN! HA HA HA! THAT'S CRAZY!" then suggest to Beta Orbiter that she should stand up for her honor and kick the guy's ass.

>Beta Orbiter remains completely silent. Leaves the game 5 minutes later apparently to go play "Golf With Your Friends" even though he doesn't have any friends
>>
>>385316794
>Can feel his complete defeat and rage as he hits the Quit button. Know he will at the very least try to report me for some bogus reason to Steam, in the astronomical likelihood they'll believe it.

>I say "WOW, I HE OKAY? HE DIDN'T SEEM TOO HAPPY!"

>Gamer Gurl tells me who cares and that he's YET ANOTHER one of her supposed "stalkers"

>Utterly mocking her while expressing "interest" and she is so up her own ass she doesn't even notice

>Gamer Gurl starts flirting heavily with me after she realizes I'm pro as fuck, and would likely be a great addition to her collection of "dudes who carry her through everything."

>Sends me a friend request after the game. I ignore it.

>the one other random dude as it turns out was some Korean guy who was just really happy to be there.

>Friended him and we've been L4D bros ever since

>Get up to crazy antics all the time, like yesterday, when the entire team was in the red after we made it to the safe room after a bad run, yet we opened the door

>get on the floor

>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
Could this be the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
I DID NOT
>>
>>385316794
>>385316824
I hate when people post fake stories. Would it kill you to post something true?
>>
I might have read your post if I didn't have to click 'comment too long' due to you pressing enter twice after every single line
>>
File: 1482998856290.jpg (217KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482998856290.jpg
217KB, 600x450px
>>385316794

thank you for the story my friend!!
>>
>>385316794

>flirting with some probably fat faceless pig on a ten year old pc game
>calling someone beta
>>
>>385316794
L4D2 is dead though.
>>
File: 1496084043261.png (303KB, 563x548px) Image search: [Google]
1496084043261.png
303KB, 563x548px
>>385316794
I'm not reading all that shit

Post ID if you play Left 2 Dead 2 and want a competent advanced tier player to spam Laugh with
>>
>>385316794
>double spacing a greentext story
>obviously fake by scanning and seeing keywords like "beta orbiter" you think guarantee you a free pass here

didn't read, fuck off
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.