[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought GTA V two years ago on PC through Gamesplanet >installed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (343KB, 352x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
343KB, 352x480px
>bought GTA V two years ago on PC through Gamesplanet
>installed the game and played for a while
>had to reformat my hard drive since then
>recently start wanting to play it again
>download takes almost a full day
>have to awkwardly shuffle things around to make space
>eventually get it installed
>try to log in
>have to enter my activation code again
>do it
>Rockstar Activation Code already in use
FUCKING KIKESTAR
ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PLAY A FUCKING VIDEOGAME
>>
>>385314594
>have to enter my activation code again
lol wat?
>>
>>385314594
Why can't you use you social club login
>>
play better game
>>
File: this shit.png (220KB, 693x487px) Image search: [Google]
this shit.png
220KB, 693x487px
>>385314825
I am using my Social Club login, the same one I used before, but it keeps telling me to enter the activation code, which I already did two years ago.
>>
>>385314926
Better contact customer support!
>>
>>385314926
You are full of shit
>>
>>385315065
This
>>
>play GTAIV on ps3 with japanese friend and troll people nonstop on Dealbreaker
>get GTAIV on steam with DLC for dirt cheap with jap friend
>offline everything runs and looks so much better than gimped ps3 version
>have to make GFWL just to save game
>OK fine whatever
>takes years just to get it to update properly and detect my account
>oh wait fuck me more DRM with Rockstar ID to play online
>VERIFY ACCOUNT \\// ACCOUNT COULD NOT BE FOUND
>look up every possible fix, still nothing
>find out Rockstar knows about the problem and deliberately ignores customer complaints
>"lol just buy GTAV"

I know people say they are against DRM but this is what pushed me over the edge.

That's why i always tell people not to buy the Final Fantasy PS games on steam they are DRM infested turds with a service that doesn't work half the time to save your game.
>>
>>385314594
You're retarded.
>>
OP doesn't into the d/l page for his game via R*
it'll install social club.
then you'll log in thru that.
>>
>Playing with some friends
>Log in a couple weeks ago, Rockstar is having server issues and we all get randomly disconnected
>Go play something else for the day
>Log in the next day
>Banned
>We do not review bans
Never again.
>>
>>385314926
If you have your activation code on physical paper or an email from GamesPlanet and maybe even an email with the invoice / proof of purchase from games planet (I assume it's a web store?) then you have proof of your purchase and support should unlock the activation code for you or provide a new one.
>>
>>385315065
>>385316267
lol, like that'll do any good.
>>
>>385317051
steam has nothing to do with this you jelly autistic consolefag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.