[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there more threads about this game? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: rust.jpg (18KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
18KB, 460x215px
Why aren't there more threads about this game? It's like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.had a proper MMO.
Right now I go out into "rad towns" to collect stuff other people are too afraid go to look for and bring those items back for them. I often get full set of rifle/armor in one trip. Don't even have a base anywhere, live under a tree.
>>
The magic died a long time ago.
>>
>>385313084

Are you retarded?
People that wan't the real STALKER experience just play DayZ, but permadeath is too hardcore for you casuals that play RUST or H1Z1 lol
>>
The only thing missing from current survival games is proper combat, they all have pretty neat basic mechanics but its never fun when aim is shite
>>
>>385313495

>proper combat

DayZ literally contains a military-simulation with real ballistics-simulation
>>
>>385313572
every video ive ever seen of dayz or the dayz mod it looks like it runs at 15fps, ballistics-simmulation doesnt really matter when it staggers like that
>>
File: 20170530185334_1.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170530185334_1.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>385313908

wtf? I run DayZ at 120 fps with a GTX 970, lol.
Also the game is fucking beautiful
>>
Yeah, it's exactly like stalker!

You know except without the setting, characters, mutants, lore, locations, factions, story, artifacts and atmosphere
>>
>>385313084
>It's like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.had a proper MMO.
Escape from Tarkov gets its first beta release this week, though.
>>
File: 2016-02-04_00001.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-04_00001.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>385313084

I rather play pic related if I want STALKER online.
>>
>Play Rust
>Make base
>Think its safe
>Koreans log into the game at 3am and zerg my base
>WAke up and want to see what happened to my base
>Base was destroyed everything looted and the walls are full of signs with korean symbols on them

Also Stalker is a shit game
>>
Vanilla Rust was fun
can't say the same about the reboot
>>
>>385313084
>join server
>autistic 13 year old starts chasing you screaming in the mic
>get away
>build base
>autistic 13 year old is back with friends
>starts to scream in mic and destroy base
10/10 goty
>>
File: 1475138036395.jpg (149KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475138036395.jpg
149KB, 400x800px
>>385313084
game is btfo by player unknown
>>
>>385316693
But that's a whole diferent game. So is Dayz.
>>
>>385313084
>>385313572
>>385314036
>>385315968

Jesus christ, fuck off with Dayz already. It's dead. It's dead and it's never getting finished, and it's an unoptimized piece of fucking early-access garbage. There's a reason your precious fucking game is routinely shit on my (((journalists))) and used as a cautionary tale against EA.
>>
Thing is it's fun if you either get a clan to be 1/4 of the server population so that you don't need to farm like a fucking Chinese or you'll get fucked
>Play low population servers
That's even worse since those massive farmers will focus you just because there's pretty much not many other clans and so, they don't bother raiding small semi-active houses or go with less than 10-12 to a raid, you just receive damage worth 3 days of autistic farming when offline. It is easy to build a big pseudo-secure house, but then you only spend time defending and unlikely to enjoy raiding

I do enjoy playing from time to time and see how the game evolves, I do like it but when it comes to mid-late game you need a proper active clan so that you don't get raped instantly
>>
>>385313084
>Why aren't there more threads about this game?
Flavor of the month and that month was years ago.

Wile the game is cool its all about who has the least life out side of the game. I can only play vidya for about 10hour a week at max. Jobless NEETs can easily dominate this game buy just dedicating time to it.
>>
>>385313084
>all your shit destroyed when you're offline
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.