[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man right now Emulated Zelda BOTW looks so much better than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Man right now Emulated Zelda BOTW looks so much better than the switch version.
They even fixed crashing issues and added emulated gyro controls for those 2 shrines.
It even runs at a mostly 30 fps.
Only issue left is not being able to see your Photos you take in game.
Also the minor issue of ram usage during Shader chashe compile on Nvidia cards if you gave less than 16 gb of ram.
But this can be fixed by using a simple 8gb USB stick as a reedy boost device.
But right now its possible to complete the game.
>>
>>385312268
Man emulating was fine when it wasnt an advertisement, i hope Nintendo sues the people behind that and bricks them forever
>>
>>385312268
Honestly I would totally emulate it but the game just looks insanely tedious and boring. I watched some gameplay and it made me want to fall asleep. The graphics look like play doh, and the whole game is a borderline walking simulator
>>
>HUD turned on
>>
>>385312268
Stop talking complete shit OP, nobody is gonna fall for it. Cemu is literally running a gimped copy of the inferior Wii U version. Enjoy your constant crashes and shitty frame rate.

>B-But it works fine on mine!
>>
>>385312520

Don't worry, it will be forgotten by the time the next Zelda comes out and only talked about in chronology videos.

20 years later people will still remember the classic while this game isn't even mentioned
>>
Why aren't you hacking your 3DS and injecting Pokemon? There's no risk whatsoever of anything bad happening if you follow the github, so you have no excuse.
>>
File: 1456665334787.jpg (74KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456665334787.jpg
74KB, 495x480px
>>385312268
Sorry, I have to downplay its importance for ideological reasons.
I'm sure you understand, it's nothing personal.
>>
File: 1489277215197.png (113KB, 828x845px) Image search: [Google]
1489277215197.png
113KB, 828x845px
>>385313228
Hey, careful before he posts this pic!
>>
>>385312268
Still looks washed out.
>>
>tfw have a high-end PC for 3D work but zero games on it
>enjoy my switch

Eh, not worth the hassle.
>>
Dont you have to run it at 2x speed or whatever to get a non stable 30fps
Would that not completely fuck with the physics and some animations?
>>
I fucking hate these threads because you can never get a straight answer.

>poorfags who can't afford the console will tell you emulated version looks better
>consolefags too lazy to try emulation will tell you console version is better
>both people have only played one version
>>
File: Capture.png (96KB, 988x784px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
96KB, 988x784px
>>385316107
You can just limit the fps to 30.
>>
Look I don't think anybody's arguing that the Cemu version's going to be a lot better than the Switch one, but unless you are packing top of the line hardware and running like two different fixes at all times you're not going to get more than 20 frames per second on the game. Wait a year or two and then start gloating about it.
>>
>>385316442
OP here.
I have a WIIU and i can emulate the game.

Il admit the WIIU version right now is slightly more stable 30 fps in some areas.
But then again Emulated version can have better performance in others.

Nether version has perfect 30 fps at all times.

But the PC version just looks beautiful.

I dotn own a switch but i did play the switch version at my friends place.
And its only marginal better looking than the WIIU version.
>>
>>385313740
Use reshader and don't be a retard
>>
>>385314438

what kind of retarded nintendofag are you?
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1280x766px
>>385316594
They already implemented a fix called GPU fence skip.
It makes the game run mostly at 30 fps.

Its just a checkbox.

Il admit acualy setting up an emulator for the first time can take like 5-10 minutes of work depending on PC experience but its just a one time thing.

My specs are 970GTX
And a i5 6600
>>
>>385312268
Is there a guide out there for setting up the emulator?
>>
>>385316974
It's not a fix, it's a hack and it's what causes the emulator to crash
>>
>>385313228
Can you tell me exactly what is gimped in the Wii U version other than the resolution? Or are you just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>385312268
Shame it's still a pretty bad game.
At least now it looks a bit better.
>>
it still glitches out though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.