[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any mod or any fix that'll let me play and finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: promo322344380.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo322344380.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
is there any mod or any fix that'll let me play and finish gta 4 on i5 6500's integrated gpu HD 530?

I can play and finish gta v at 1600x900 mid at 30-40fps but gta 4 has so much worse performance. please help i want to play this game
>>
Haha, Good one, that terrible port won't even run on my i5 4460 GTX1050ti Rig, you'd be better off playing GTA V instead. if you really want to play it, get a GTX 1060 or a PS3.
>>
>>385304452
Good luck, I have the same CPU with a 1070 and get 70FPS. The game is just un-optimized, get an cheap gtx 660ti/770 or radeon 7970/280 if you can.
>>
>>385304452
Why'd you buy a laptop if you wanted to play PC games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5tGQTvcDWA
>>
>>385304452
This is a horribly optimized PC port, it's always gonna run like shit no matter what.
>>
This game kicks my 1070 ass with spikes to 40s and even 30s in REALLY BUSY frames
>>
I don't know if it was patched out, but I remember the game being set as default to record the last few seconds of your gameplay for replays.
When I turned that off, GTA IV ran a fair bit better for me.
>>
>>385305641
Works on my machine
>>
>>385304452
Hey fellas I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a mod to play GTAIV on my Nintendo Dreamcast?
>>
Does anyone know how to save game now that GFWL is gone?
>>
Is there anyway to fix the aim deadzone?
>>
>>385306396
The GFWL thingy still works i think (last time i tried was last year) but it's honestly better to download Xliveless than to deal with that
>>
>>385306396
Don't you just create an offline profile? It's a bit of a pain because you have to keep going back and saving fairly regularly, but that's how i did it.
>>
>>385306396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrW8ye3WDcU
Literally download one file and drag and drop into your GTA IV folder
>>
You just have to find the sweet spot for rendering distance, and turn off dynamic lights. Also need to have an actual graphics card
>>
They actually updated it in November 2016 so it performs much better now. Before I could get just about 30fps most of the time and now it always runs at 60+.

Don't know why they decided to just update it suddenly in 2016 but it's pretty cool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.