[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come the only threads /v/ doesn't accuse people of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1501141793604.jpg (69KB, 750x753px) Image search: [Google]
1501141793604.jpg
69KB, 750x753px
how come the only threads /v/ doesn't accuse people of being shills are for anime styled games like Nier and Persona?
>>
>>385299801
because virgin neckbeards love those games(?)
>>
>>385299801
Because the ones calling other people shills are virgin weaboos.
>>
>>385299801
Because /a/ can't stay in it's own board.
>>
>>385299801
Because fuck you, that's why
>>
>>385299801
Because anime will always be niche .
Sure there is mainstream anime but the kind of game you see with 4 anime girls on the cover sucking their own dicks while fishing for carp to save the world will never be mainstream .
>>
>>385299801
Those threads are filled with nothing but waifu tubro virgins
None of them are actually discussing game play its all butts
>>
>>385300737
>persona 5
>niche
LUL
>>
>>385299801
kys OneyPlays shill
>>
>>385299801
Because you have selective memory.
>>
>>385300737
Persona is well know as fuck. There was a line out the door at my fucking local game stop. And a line as long in the wal-mart right next door.
>/v/ thinks their taste is superior because it's niche
>in reality their just fucking weebs
>>
>>385299801
>OP makes up random ass false information
>people reply to it as if they are true
The answer is a combination of confirmation bias and shitposting
>>
>>385302495
But he's right

every japanese game thread goes off without a hitch while every western game thread is filled with retards saying everybody in the thread is shills
>>
>>385299801
Because weebfag are utterly pathetic. Everyone knows weebs are retarded and sad enough to shill a game for free.
>>
>>385299801
Because the people making those games have low odds of being able to shill in English.
>>
File: Oz.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Oz.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
>>385302753
No, he's not.
>every japanese game thread goes off without a hitch while every western game thread is filled with retards saying everybody in the thread is shills

Yeah, except that's wrong. I've seen western game threads go well. I've seen japanese game threads go up in smoke with shitposting. Nigga there is NO modern nintendo thread that is without shitposting.

Besides, I actually sat down and counted the posts in a Nier thread like 2 weeks ago. There were twice as many anti-Nier posts than pro-Nier posts. There were more people complaining about "weebs ITT calling Nier GOTY" then there were weebs in that thread calling Nier GOTY, which was exactly one, and he even stated it was his PERSONAL GOTY.
Some people from the Anti-Nier side were completely sperging out, calling people autists, while the rudest thing someone from the Pro-Nier side said was "I don't give a fuck what you think, I like it".

Point of this story is, there's always shitposting, for every game. It just looks different sometimes. You just let your confirmation bias stand in the way of realizing that, because without it, you wouldn't be able to make these kinds of retarded threads like OP just did.
>>
>>385303531
its not just general shitposting its accusing people of shilling and viral marketing
>>
>>385303602
>its not just general shitposting
It totally is. Calling people shills is one of the most common interactions on /v/. It happens all the time, with any game, as long as someone does not explicitly hate it, he is liable for being called a shill. About which the general /v/ population isn't even serious. They don't actually think you are a viral marketer. It's just good manners on /v/ to insult someone who enjoys a game. It's completely retarded, no question about it, but that's what /v/ is like.
>>
>>385299801
Western shill thread
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.