[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a new game to play while I wait for my inevitable hearth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: og-sc2-legacy-of-the-void.jpg (276KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
og-sc2-legacy-of-the-void.jpg
276KB, 1200x630px
I need a new game to play while I wait for my inevitable hearth attack at young age because of my overweight and extremely sedentary lifestyle
Is this worth getting into? I'm kinda tired of team games and would like a 1v1 game
>>
>>385297835
What you need to do is let Jesus into your heart before it's too late.
>>
You'd get heart attacks from BASE IS UNDER ATTACK
>>
>>385297835
Go either Starcraft 2 or a fighting game like Guilty Gear. Starcraft 2 is still very active, even on lower levels, and you won't have problems finding matches.
>>
>>385299007
I am not op but I also wanna get into sc2 I tried playing broodwar on fish server and iccup some months ago and everyone was super good. is sc2 also like that? and is broodwar getting new players since its free now?
are rts even worth getting into? I love fightan and rts are also 1v1 like them
>>
>>385299249
You can play Ranked in Starcraft 2 and it will match you against low skill players. It's good because contrary to what every dumbass will say, starting against players that can kill you in the first minute makes no sense. You can play with beginners and make your way up from there, learning on your and their mistakes. Also, there's a good tutorial that can teach you some basic timing and build orders, and great single player campaign covering about 20 missions with each race (provided you buy every expansion).
>>
>>385299510
So broodwar still full of super old players? The thing is sc2 is really big in size and of course you have to pay to play, I am kinda afraid to buy something that I dont know that much about.
How big is sc2 anyway ? Now you only have to buy the latest expansion right.
I bought sf4 really loved it, practiced combos and shit but fuck netcode of that game it had like 1 whole second delay after that I get really afraid to buy online games. fuck this 3rd world shit country
>>
>>385299869
Guilty Gear has a good netcode and you can even play with people across the world with good results. SFIV had terrible netcode yes.

If you're asking about SC2 scene, it's still pretty big, there are at least 10 000 games being played at all time in Europe alone (not sure about USA or other zones), and that includes everything from 1v1 to 4v4 games. For me it usually takes about 10 seconds to find a 1v1 match.
>>
>>385299998
I meant size wise
>>
>>385299249
You can practice against the computer for a while but i honestly recommend finding a normal write-up for a build order and just doing that a bunch of times against the computer.
When you can beat the computer easily then you should be able to beat the lower rated players on the ladder.

Believe it or not they are fucking trash that transcends normal beginner levels.
>>
>>385299998
10k also matches US numbers
>>
>>385300126
My game folder with all 3 expansions takes up 22.1 gb.
>>
>>385300181
>>385299998
Thanks guys I think I should do look into it more and its quite cheap. ggpo fightcade is dying gotta find some new shit anyway
>>385300215
Holy goddamn it would take me more than a month to download it
>>
>>385297835
>tfw same condition and probably worse
>have stage 1 hypertension
>already suffered from a mini stroke
>head is throbbing as i type this
>can't vidya without thinking about doing fit stuff rather than playing
I'm trying hard to be fit now, doing some exercise and shit, reduce sodium and sugar etc. But it feels like my condition is not improving at all.

And oh, I don't think SC2 is a good game to play, shit's stressful.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.