[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: confessions i couldnt finish this game because of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
ITT: confessions

i couldnt finish this game because of the country music i hate country music worst stuff ever
>>
i like everything except for country and rap
>>
I love that game. Best coop in existence. I don't remember country music though
>>
>>385287883
i forgot the guys name but hew set up booby traps that you had to go through and when you foind him it starts blaring country music
>>
>>385287771
Honest;y the country music was one of the only saving graces of that game. Made the setting seem more tangible and down to earth since I could easily see people still listening to that shit a few centuries down the line. It was a nice change of pace from their general "What do you mean this techno-gothic cathedral doesn't look convincing as a residential area!?!". It's really hard to find something scary when you can't relate to a single thing in the setting.
>>
>>385288312
literally the only way it could have been a worse choice is if they had played nickleback why not have the guy really like classic rock or something good instead of horseshit country?
>>
>>385287883
Its one of the optionals missions, theres a texan guy who was lazy as shit and didn't wanted to get killed so he holed himself inside a section of the station and booby trapped the shit out of everything and everytime he made bombs go off he would play country music. At the end he killed himself, at least you got the loot tho
>>
>>385288532
I think it was an ok choice, since it kind of brings up images of a "space trucker" which reminded me of Alien
>>
>>385288748
i dfont like the music so its a bad choice
period
>>
>>385287883
Conning Tower optional mission.
>>
>>385289175
whatever you say, retard.
>>
File: 1435704380792.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1435704380792.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>385287771
>hey guys I don't like a part of the ost so I stopped playing the game all together
jesus christ if everyone were like this no one would ever beat videogames
>>
>>385290663
OP is just an autistic manchild
>>
>>385287842
the classic hiphop station in gta4 is good
>>
File: 1426286227074.png (40KB, 275x219px) Image search: [Google]
1426286227074.png
40KB, 275x219px
>>385290786
another reason just to laugh at him
>>
>>385290850
Radio Los Santos is also good

Both HD and 2004
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.