[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play a Total War campaign. >Start winning and progressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: warriorsofchaos.jpg (195KB, 1280x744px) Image search: [Google]
warriorsofchaos.jpg
195KB, 1280x744px
>Play a Total War campaign.
>Start winning and progressing towards completion.
>Get bored and start over again.

How do i stop doing this /v/? How do I buckle down and see things through to the end?

I've just been playing Warhammer TW as Chaos and finally started on an unstoppable rampage across the Empire but suddenly realize all that's left is a grind of chasing them around the map razing cities.

I've started installing Shogun 2 to play that now even though I know I'll only end up doing the same god damn thing there.
>>
File: 1500692665406.jpg (14KB, 341x268px)
1500692665406.jpg
14KB, 341x268px
No peace, just war
>>
>>385286741
I guess this game was never meant to you.
>>
I really love this game, but I also get this. Has been a major bane of my campaigns. I'm sorry but chasing around week Chaos Armies in the late game isn't just fun. DESU anon, wait till after August 10th to play again, cause supposedly the update is to add a shit ton of stuf, both free and a paid for faction.
>>
>>385286741
You lost focus and your empire became unorganized.
>>
>>385286741
honestly just pick up the short victory and call it good.

I don't think it's worth any other way
>>
I usually try to get my games in around turn 100-150, because like you said OP, it becomes a slog. 2 is trying to rectify this by having the Vortex as a the focus for the campaign, and they're planning on spicing up the Grand Map campaign, but we'll have to see how that goes.
>>
>want to enjoy Empire
>half of the time RNG fucks me up by having retarded ELECTOR COUNTS fucking me or fucking my trade partners

Karl is fun to play, but it's damn ass frustrating half of your counts are retarded trying to fuck things they shouldn't fuck and waste your time, especially when you're erasing vampire counts. At least dorfs' campaign doesn't have your kin trying to fuck your ass.
>>
BEASTMEEEEEEEEEEN
FUCK OFF CIVVIE KEKS
GATHER WARHERD
>>
>>385288526
Honestly just roaming around the map as the beastmen was a lot of fun till the end when there really wasn't anyone else to fight. Waaay better than the WoC.
>>
>>385288187
>I don't think it's worth any other way
There's an achievement for razing 100 settlements in one campaign, though. I'm currently on turn 220 with Chaos and I've only razed around 50 settlements, I think you need to burn pretty much the entire Old World down to get it.
>>
try a harder difficulty. And mods for harder difficulty.
>>
>>385288662
I really like beastmen, their lore, units, playstyle, etc
>>
>>385290304
Harder difficulties just give enemy units stat boosts, which is retarded and breaks all balance, so you have to jump through hoops just to win against trash with a full army of high tier units. TWWH was meant to be played on Normal for the best experience, if you want challenge, play multiplayer.
>>
>>385290492
play with mods then. I play with all AI cheats removed but with mods to help out the AI without those boosts and with more base gold for everyone so everyone can at least build 1 - 2 stacks if they turtle. Makes for massive battles.

Also boosted Chaos invasion to 9 or so stacks and let AI hordes have bonus growth since they are weak otherwise.
>>
FUCKING
WOOOOOOOOD
EEEEEELVES
I HATE YOU YOU KNIFE-EARED PIECES OF SHIT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.