[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda games are abysmally boring. Ocarina of Time was a ground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1501060441340[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x2294px) Image search: [Google]
1501060441340[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x2294px
Zelda games are abysmally boring. Ocarina of Time was a ground breaker, but they've never really improved upon the core gameplay since then. I was hyped for Twilight Princess, but gave up half way through. Breath of the Wild is more of the same shit, but with ugly washed out colors and some more things to do. It's still a snoozefest of a game.
>>
File: 1496841794297.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496841794297.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>another Botw babby shitpost
It's been what, 6 months since this game came out? Take your (you) and get over it
>>
>BotW was more of the same
Has nobody played this game? I love Zelda but absolutely fucking hated BotW. It's nothing at all like previous entries.
>>
>>385286238
Breath of the Wild was an average Zelda. A good open world game, if that means something to such a shitty subgenre

It's amazing how a 19 year old game is still better and more enjoyable to play
>>
>>385288428
Not him. I own it. Regret buying it, and am really happy I didn't buy into the Switch hype.
>>
>>385288428
Pretty much this. If you never played a Zelda before, or if your last Zelda was over a decade ago, you probably had a blast with BotW
>>
>>385286238
3d zelda was a mistake. Best Zeldas are 2d Zeldas.
>>
>>385288704
Fuck that, the Switch is great. It's just Zelda that's shit. I really wish it wasn't, but it's like a shopping list of everything I hate in games. I've just put my hours elsewhere though.
>>
>>385288873
My last Zelda game was Twilight Princess for the GameCube. I didn't like TP, and while I thought BotW was better, I still didn't overly care for it. I enjoyed Skyrim and NieR more.
>>
>>385288986
Switch doesn't have anything I want at the moment (keeping in mind that I already own a Wii U). No interest in MK8D, no interest in ARMS, no interest in Splatoon, and no interest in 3D Mario games (they have all be shit except for 64, which is shit now, but was pretty amazing by the standards at the time).

Not saying it won't be great, but it would be a huge regret if I bought it at launch.
>>
>>385288704
Same here. Got it on Wii U and I'm glad I did it, $60 is way less than $360 + mandatory accessories (case, screen protectors etc)

It's weird how at the launch I was so damn hopeful and defending the 97/100 this crap got after playing for like 5-10 hours, then I left Great Plateau and realized how rushed, empty and uninspired the game was.
>>
>>385289472
I still can't believe how unsupported that thing is by indie devs and the like. I know that will change eventually, but one would think they would have hopped on that so fucking fast, but the Vita is still the handheld to get for indie shit at the moment.
>>
>>385289472
Its was still a better gaming experience then 98% of the games I've played.
>>
>>385289989
Then I feel bad for your lack of experience in gaming. It would have made for a great demo, but it's a pretty shit-tier game.
>>
>>385288986
I actually stopped enjoying it after 50-60 hours. The Master Sword was a major disappointment followed by the Divine Beasts and the final boss. It had some great parts, the pitch black shrine quest and Lost Woods were two of the best things I experienced in videogames, but that's about it. When looking back 4 months later, it was a rushed, empty game too big for its own good.
>>
>>385290530
>>385290530
Don't forget the house you buy in the most worthless town.
>>
>>385286238
ITT: angry sonyfags sputtering nonsense and shit that deserve (You)s
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.