[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was Sony thinking? The games don't even look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: PS4-Pro-Specs-709205.jpg (25KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
PS4-Pro-Specs-709205.jpg
25KB, 590x350px
What the fuck was Sony thinking? The games don't even look better on the "pro"
>>
File: 1447539110775.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1447539110775.png
2MB, 1064x983px
You can't prove that.
>>
>>385277194
They run a lot better.

t. nioh, mlb and ds3 owner
>>
>>385277194
You mean you can't notice the 64 pixels added to the graphics? You must be fucking blind OP
>>
>"pro" console

why not just buy a fucking pc at this point
>>
>what were they thinking?
That they could possibly doubledip, get people to buy a slight upgrade, and I bet anything they hoped to sell 'Pro' versions of past games, but that probably fell though when they found out most companies weren't going to bother patching their games.
>>
>>385277194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Ajl-jpyL8

They actually really do look great. Watch it in 4k 60FPS.
>>
>I want to make money from suckers
probably something like that.
>>
Destiny 2 looks better, and we had an OG and a Pro side by side.
>>
Consoles having two different iterations in a product line at any given time is dumb. I understand they're aiming for a "basic" one and a "high end" one, but that's ridiculous.

Expect the only games to really support the Xbox One X to be Microsoft's own games, because multiplats would need to be altered for the Pro. If anything the Pro would be the basis for a "4k" version over the X.

Not to mention 4k is literally a giant meme. Most games don't have Pro support, and the Xbox One X is rendered redundant by any decent PC
>>
>>385277382

This is surely bait. No one is this stupid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.