[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all thought this game would be good. How wrong were we.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

We all thought this game would be good.

How wrong were we.

How wrong were we...
>>
After TP I didn't think shit about it.
>>
>>385277150
This, TP was the downward spiral for Zelda games, and the series hasn't recovered.....
>>
I liked it, it's the only Zelda game I've beaten
>>
>>385277150

>TP
>bad

When will this meme die?
>>
>>385277150

TP is the best Dungeon Zelda easily, and it introduced dual hookshots which is the single best item in the series.
>>
>>385277150
TP is objectively the best Zelda game.
>>
>>385277052
Skyward Sword is my favourite Zelda and I'm disappointed that the Zelda cycle didn't vindicate it the way it did previous games.
>>
>>385277607
Skyward sword is such a mixed bag for me, it is definitely in my top 3, but there is so much bullshit that could be easily removed. It is a game that would greatly benefit from a remaster
>>
>>385277210

It isn't bad, it's just mediocre. SS is bad, though.
>>
>>385277539
It's the best OOT-styled 3D Zelda, followed by OOT, and then WW.

MM is great but it's too much of an odd-man-out to compare it to the rest. SS is just hot garbage due to shit motion controls. Calibrating every 10 mins isn't fun.

BotW is obviously in a league of its own.
>>
>>385277539
How can that be true when it was made to pander to OoT nostalgia?
>>
Is this another Botw damage control thread?
>>
>>385277052
The art direction was shit
>>
>>385277980

Absolutely agree with this. Skyward Sword felt like it was actively trying to look like smeared shit, especially looking at anything at a distance. Still beat it though but god damn what an ugly art style.
>>
File: 1497559560041.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497559560041.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>385277052
Best Zelda representation

nose > brap

fight me
>>
You're right. It wasn't good.

It was great.
>>
>>385277959
I still understand the need for 'damage control' posts, every single game that needs damage control these days is wildly successful with the general market, gains mass popularity, and is typically a great game to everyone except people on /v/ with a console bias or impossibly high standards
>>
I bought ocarina of time for 3ds and I hate the controls so much I didn't even get past the deku tree before losing interest.

Aged like milk.
>>
>>385277052
I grew up with only a little bit of Nintendo and then after I was feeling burnt out with my 360 because Reach sucked and Gears 3 sucked, I bought a DS and got Leyton, Golden sun, Soul Silver, and Spirit Tracks because I thought the cover looked cool.

It blew my mind so I got Skyward Sword and permanently borrowed my Mom's Wii. I thought it kicked ass. It made me play the rest of the series. It has the best music, and I loved the controls. I think most people are honestly too stupid to appreciate how fun motion was in that game. It is literally the only fully motion adventure game.
>>
>>385277945
Except that OoT 3D
>>
>>385278329
I'm so sorry for your shit taste. Life must be rough...
>>
It was decent, wich is the most a Zelda game can hope for.

There is no excelent Zelda game.
>>
>>385277052
SS had plenty of problems but the motions controls really weren't an issue aside from their refusal to use the IR sensor for aiming
>>
>>385278329
You're a moron.
>>
Another TPfag thread
>>
>>385277210
Because it's an incredibly dull dungeon-hop Zelda.
>>
>>385278409
I dislike the game (relatively), but I had no issue at all with the controls.

Other than flying. Fuck flying.
>>
>>385278748
But it had the best dungeons and most numerous in the series, and dungeons are the best part of every Zelda game

I bet you think WW was better too
>>
Ill shit on SS all day but it had some pretty good bosses
this homie and the ending fights with ghirahim and demise were really fun
>>
>>385279139
I would think that because I actually prefer some semblance of adventure in my adventure games.

You're wrong about it having the most dungeons as well.
>>
>>385277210

At Universe's collapse, cause it's true
>>
>>385279139
Dungeons were the one thing SS actually did right. Ancient Cistern, the Sandship, Fire Sanctuary, and Sky Keep at least.
TP only has Arbiters Grounds and City in the Sky which is still annoying.
>>385277539
It's better than WW, SS and BotW. The 2d games have a different style and shouldn't be counted.
and OoT/MM are way better.
>>
I thought it was great, and I liked Fi. Only thing I didn't like was the tadtone things and revisiting the same areas.

Lanayru sand sea was amazing, and the ancient cistern and its boss fight were one of the best in the series.
>>
>>385277052
You type like a faggot.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.