[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In terms of Nintendo video content, are they the go-to channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: GXLogo.jpg (164KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
GXLogo.jpg
164KB, 900x900px
In terms of Nintendo video content, are they the go-to channel on Youtube, or are there any other good ones?
>>
>>385272927
GameXplain is cancer, its not good
>>
God I hate that autist with the terrible lisp
>>
>>385274238
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>385272927
They are fine
>>
>GameXplain
Nope
>>
>>385272927
They're the OG and still the overall best; other channels started ripping them off
>>
>>385272927
I hate how that guy's speech impediment can't be properly conveyed through text.
>>
>>385274238
What game of yours did they give a bad review?
>>
>>385276149
>>385274238
Hi, Josh

Don't you have some top-secret projects you should be working on while your channel slowly dies?
>>
Reddit is the better website for you. E-celeb posters don't belong here.
>>
>>385276487
Based on his "Closed" video, I think even Josh knows it's dead
>>
>>385276487
You just reminded me that the Bitblock exists, holy fuck I hate that fag
>>
>>385276557
I didn't know Reddit posted their own previews, reviews, and gameplay videos prerelease
>>
Yes, they are. Which is unfortunate, because the creater sounds like he has a cock in his mouth and the other handful of people who work on the channel sound like spergs.
>>
>>385276760
>>385276434
>>385274448
The guy who runs it is (or used to be) really self-conscious of his speech/voice, so I've always admired him for managing to launch such a successful channel/business where his audience does virtually nothing but listen to his voice.
>>
>>385276434
I just type on as "awn"
>>
There's a channel called spawn wave that's pretty good. He seems to know what he's talking about and his primary show (a daily news type of thing) is pretty good imo. It's normally atound five or more topics in a 10-15 minute video, and he regularly posts separate videos, whether it be product reviews or teardowns, alongside occasional single episode let's plays of new eshop titles. Much of his content leans towards focusing on Nintendo, but he talks about all sorts of stuff.

He's not obnoxious either, he just talks about stuff.
>>
>>385278397
Here's a link to his channel.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCoIXnB865l9Ex9zs4OIXTdQ
>>
>>385272927
Derrick a shit
>>
>reuploads every official nintendo video
Just follow the official Nintendo channel.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.