[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Installing pic related at the moment, should i play vanilla version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
Installing pic related at the moment, should i play vanilla version or mod the shit out of it?

can someone recomend me some good mods?
>>
Just pick an overhaul (and a keychain mod) and play, vanilla's level system is broken as fuck
>>
run uninstall.exe as soon as possible for the best possible experience
>>
>>385273417
spbp
>>
>>385272749
You need a mod to fix the leveling because the dependency will fuck you over hard mid to late game.
>>
>>385272749
It will require some work but the unofficial patch, OBSE, and DarNified UI are 'musts'. Using xEdit to clean plugins is dicey (doing it to Knights of the Nine breaks the game) so unless you have a guide directing you I'd avoid doing that. As for overhauls I'd at least give Vanilla a try for a bit, if you find some particular thing bothering you about the experience then it's time to mod. The most pernicious thing, as others have pointed out, is the level scaling. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul is a popular solution (and Jorge Oscuro's work on it was so good it got him an industry job) but it completely alters the dynamics of exploration. Oscuro's interpretation of Cyrodiil is *dangerous* compared to vanilla. Veer of the beaten paths at your own risk and be prepared to run away from more than a few early fights as you go. Last bit about it is that installing it is a bit of a fucker because it involves manually assembling a package and letting the mod manager work with it but I've forgotten how to do that.
>>
>>385272749
One of the best games I have ever played. Just mod the potato faces.
>>
File: 1495842745034.jpg (38KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
1495842745034.jpg
38KB, 640x383px
mods, look at the top files on the nexus
also
>obmm or wyrebash
>unofficial patch for main game
>unofficial patch for each dlc
>obse
just for starters
>>
it's a good game, but the dull expressionless faces will haunt your fucking dreams
>>
just dont install OOO or otherwise you literally cant do any quest at level 1 because every monster is level 16~20 (even in the critpath there are monsters level 16 that spawn in low level areas, for example on the way to Kvatch there are level 16 bears that just 1 shot you)
>>
I'm kinda weird in that I like to play as close to how it was intended as possible without it getting aggravating. I get all the unofficial patches, the quest award leveler to sidestep the dogshit leveled loot system, and an always +5 attribute level mod. These make the game stable and give you a strong character without having to worry about optimizing your skills or managing when you do quests. There is still scaling which is a little annoying but with these mods you will get stronger than the enemies naturally and don't have to do any difficulty level fuckery.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.