[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emulatin thread What are you playing? What are you hoping will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: ZAH552B.png (17KB, 234x80px) Image search: [Google]
ZAH552B.png
17KB, 234x80px
Emulatin thread
What are you playing?
What are you hoping will be playable soon(tm)?
>>
>>385270158
I wish Xenia got more progress honestly.

PS3 games I haven't played and care to play are few and far between and are kind of obscure JRPGs so who knows when I'll be able to play them.

Demons Souls is cool I guess but eh.
>>
>>385271216
Yeah. I just want red dead on a non shit system like the ps3, honestly.
>>
not sure what I'd play on a ps3 emulator
>google ps3 games
Eh man what a pile of shit, really the no-gaems station. Makes the wiiu's library look passable by comparison.
I guess heavy rain.
>>
>>385271382
It'll probably be years before you can emulate RDR properly even on RPCS3.
>>
>>385271473
The Scott pilgrim game works at fullspeed now, even on my shitt 8350.
>>
>>385271473
>I guess heavy rain.
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>385270158
Already got a CFW PS3, so I've played most everything I wanted to on it. Wouldn't mind replaying DeS, RDR, R&C games and MGS4 at higher resolutions though.
>>
>>385271812
Indigo prophecy was alright.
But more importantly 8 of the top 10 games were shooters so I rolled my eyes and almost completely gave up.
>>
>>385271473
The only games I can think of are MGS4 and Persona 5. It was a complete piece of shit of a console.
>>
>>385272534
Little big planet as well, though it's kinda shit without online.
>>
>>385272928
>uniroincally being upset over emulation
>>
File: tears of joy.png (46KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
tears of joy.png
46KB, 920x900px
>>385270158
WE WON AGAIN PCHADS

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE MIGHT OF THE PC MASTER RACE
>>
>>385272928
>>385273076
Fuck off, friend.
Thanks for the bump
>>
File: AMANDA!.jpg (186KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
AMANDA!.jpg
186KB, 450x450px
>>385271718
Do you know how to unlock PS3 C00 games on RPCS3? on a PS3 system you usually place a patched EDAT inside the user/exdata folder, but I've tried that with Castlevania Harmony of Despair and it didn't work
>>
>>385273337
No clue friend, I just got the .pkg from psndl and installed it.
>>
>>385273474
That's what I did too but it just installed the demo/trial, oh well, thanks anyway.
>>
>>385273540
Dumb question, did you make sure to download the full version?
>>
What games have you guys tested?
I really wanna replay Shining Resonance with that new Tony Taka news.
>>
>>385273656
It was the only pkg I could find on psndl, when I had a PS3 (not jailbroken) I've usually downloaded the PKG and a patched EDAT with PSNStuff and it worked, but I'm not sure how to do that with the Emulator.
>>
>>385270158
I need Persona 5 to be playable. Also I hope that Xbox emulation gets better.

I'm currently trying to beat my high score in 1942 though.
>>
>>385273884
>Also I hope that Xbox emulation gets better.
I need to play the Otogi games pretty badly.
>>
How the fuck do I unlock the full version of Scott Pilgrim? This is actually a pretty sweet beat 'em up
>>
not sure. probably mgs4 when it finally boots
>>
I'd like Xbox emulation to be better, so Mercenaries and KOTOR would be playable. I could try Mercenaries in PCSX2 again, but it runs like shit every time I try it.

I also wish Citra could run MH games, but I guess I'm just gonna have to wait longer.

So the only thing I'm emulating right now is Final Fantasy VI, Fire Emblem SS, and at some point, Paper Mario.
>>
>>385274978
http://psndl.net/packages
Search "Scott Pilgrim" and then install the .pkg in rcps3
>>
>>385276162
Already did this but it's just the trial version and the game freezes if I click "Unlock full game". Guess I'll try to figure this out in the discord or something but they don't condone privacy.
>>
>>385270158
I don't know how to get DeS iso so it's just wasting space right now
>>
If the guy who's looking up how to unlock Castlevania is still here don't even bother since it doesn't work and crashes immediately.
>>
>>385270158
>still no good OG xbox emulator
>last attempt at getting an og xbox ended up with me getting a broken one.
>never gonna be able to play Metal Wolf Chaos again or finish up PD Orta.

at least port it to PC or something. no reason NOT to get greedy now
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.