[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Dante's Inferno thread? I think this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: Dante's_Inferno.jpg (26KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
Dante's_Inferno.jpg
26KB, 250x310px
Can we have a Dante's Inferno thread?
I think this game is underrated. It's better than God of War.
>>
>>385266323
Agreed. Also liked all of the circles EXCEPT for fraud. Seemed like they ran out of ideas at that point.
>>
>>385266323
boring combat, enemies are all damage sponges that take too long to die. great artstyle. it's a shame there's no pc version and the only way to experience it is in super low resolution with tons of jaggies frame drops and pop ins since it's visual style was it's one saving grace I think.
>>
I didn't like how you had to kill the doors to open them. It got kind of annoying after a while.
>>
I played this when I was 13 because it was the edgy thing to do.

Great game but only got to play it at a friend's house a couple times and we would turn the TV off every time his parents came into the room.
>>
I liked the book adaptation more t b h
>>
It's pretty fun. Final boss can eat a dick, though.
>>
>>385266323
Great game, sad when it didn't get a sequel.
I loved the oomph of firing those crosses of light.
>>
>>385266323
I used to think God of war was better because of how bad this game plays but after replaying GOW I can agree with that.
It's still not a good game though.
>>
>>385266323
>guy battles through all of Hell to stop Chademon from cucking him

Is this the ultimate /v/ fantasy?
>>
>>385266323
nah. god of war is definitely better. i love scythes and they are my favorite weapon and i would shill a game if they included them. this is not that game.
>>
>boss has a big demon cock dangling the whole time

It was a fun play through for me
>>
>>385266323
It was pretty good. Shame it ended on a cliffhanger and there will never be a sequel.
>>
>>385266323
PC port when?
>>
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
>>
>>385266515
yeah, it was pretty awesome up until that point and then fraud just got tedious and left me with a sour taste on the game.
>>
>>385266323
GoW1=2>Dante>3>Ascension
>>
File: IMG_1076.jpg (67KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1076.jpg
67KB, 580x350px
>>385266323
'member the marketing campaign the madmen did?
>>
>>385268126
it convinced me that more games need dick physics
>>
Visual and sound design is better but the combat variety is extremely limited. Don't get me wrong, it was a fun as fuck game, but GoW did some things better.
>>
>>385266323
I thought we were going to get a lot of games copying God of War when this released.. Sucks that we didn't
>>
I actually enjoyed this game a lot. I fucking love how hell was portrayed in this game.
Tho, I don't really see why the comparison with GoW. Like yes, Dante's Inferno is a GoW clone in some way. But DI lacks the polish and the budget GoW games had, and it shows sometimes.

But great game still. I recommend it.
>>
Benis :DDDD
>>
>game shows a massive flopping 16 inch cock
>isn't allowed to show boobies because that's "too sexual"
>>
>>385268670
>'member
well memed my friend, upvoted.
>>
>>385269376
It did have boobies though, it had babies with knives for arms crawling out of nipples.
>>
>>385269376
What? They were plenty of boobies though. The Cleopatra boss had enemies spawning out of her nips for fuck sake. Did you like somehow not remember the Lust circle or something as well?
>>
>>385269481
Not just tits, it had enemies that would attack you with massive deformed vaginas.
>>
File: IMG_1078.jpg (72KB, 670x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
72KB, 670x463px
>>385269376
There was also women with huge vaginas and what not
>>
>WITNESS MY ESCAPE INTO THE KINGDOM OF PUUURGATOOOOORY!
Man, Lucifer's VA must have been having the time of his life
>>
>>385269376
Did you even play the game?
>>
>>385269376
Did you sleep through Lust or something?
>>
>>385266323
both worse than dmc3 tho
>>
>>385266323
>be a nigga
>get cucked
>about to die
>death comes for you
>"bitch not today"
>proceeds to kill death and steal his weapon

Fucking 10/10 desu.
>>
>seen a scythe thread yesterday
>wanted to post Dante's Inferno but knew i was going to be called an edgelord so i didn't
>>
>>385270318
Not to mention fighting his way all the way through fucking hell and smacking satan's ass while his big dick flails around
>>
I gave this to my friends wife's son for his birthday along with shadows of the damned and deadpool. He's like ten. Woops
>>
File: IMG_1079.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1079.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
Did you focus on the scythe or cross?
I thought it was pretty cool that you ran into famous people
>>
on PC never ever :(
>>
>>385271145
Theres a trans guy you can beat up, as well as fags, so the game is 10/10.
>>
>>385271145
I tried to have an even split but i ended up favoring the scythe for the most part
>>
>>385266323

great game that will probably never get a sequel because EA is a trash publisher and visceral will probably cease to be after the star wars game since dead space got axed
>>
>>385271565
Go back to your containment board, retard
>>
>>385266323

This game is criminally underrated. One of the best depictions of Hell and fun combat/bosses
>>
>>385271691
Visceral fucked up big time with Dead Space 3.
>>
>>385271753

t. newfag
>>
>>385266323
i just finished it and though i liked it, i have some issues with the game.
>Why Beatrice made a bet with the devil if she was a devoted woman? she would have prayed to god instead.
>the Dante we see in the game and the Dante we see in the flashbacks are two different characters.
>in wich part of the chronology the part when Dante is killed happen? after killing the prisioners? then why we see Dante killing prisioners in the intro, during Dante's rebellion? if that's the case then the thing with Beatrice's brother doesn't make sense since he blamed himself for starting Dante's rebellion, but if Dante was killed during it then Beatrice's brother would just have said that it was Dante but he was killed and no problem, before it? then the rebellion wouldn't have happened in the first place.
>wouldn't the deal between Beatrice and Satan be nullified for the fact that Dante was killed in the intro?
>The final boss, the first part was ok, the second form is where i have the problem, "oh look, another generic demons like the entire bunch i've been killing so far... but with a dick" if the final boss was some sort of angelic entity then it would be better, since it would be the game throwing at us a new and unique kind of enemy, like Mundus in Devil may cry, besides, it would be playing with the fact that Lucifer see himself as some sort of god, what i'm trying to say is that the final boss isn't impressive at all.
>the ending, somebody said Deus ex machina?
>What is the point of Virgil? he was useless
>is heaven ok with the fact that Dante was absolving people here and there in hell?
>Malebolgia.
i liked it though, i liked God of war more but i liked it, i want to make my own version of it, with different characters of course and a different interpretation of hell, wish me luck.
DMC 1=GoW>DI
>>
File: 1441566871360.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1441566871360.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>385271778

>we will never get another dead space game like the first and 2nd ones
>>
>>385271778
I honestly think Visceral is an okay developer. They're probably the only good thing EA have going for them.
>>
>>385271778
I wouldn't say that was Visceral's fault, If your publisher comes to you and says they want something in the game, you have to do it or they will drop you completely.
>>
Loved this game, finished it, which is rare for me to actually push through games unless I'm having a good time and like the atmosphere/story.

I even bought the Dante action figure off ebay after I finished it to remind myself of how great it was.

I wish the vita version wasn't 20 bucks, I want to replay it on vita, still have it for ps3 but would be a fun travel game.
>>
>>385271778

pretty sure EA did most of the damage ontop of setting a completely unrealistic sales goal for it. the game didn't flop, it's just that EA set it up to fail
>>
>>385271753
hang yourself degenerate
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-21-47-32.png (908KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-21-47-32.png
908KB, 1440x2560px
>>385266323
Ironically just got this game on the mail. After I beat i tron, conan and viking battle of asgard then I head into dante's inferno. My backlog of games is too large (50-75 games) and it feels overwhelming to beat certain games.
>>
File: 1449101924648.jpg (790KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449101924648.jpg
790KB, 750x1000px
>>385272063
I think Heaven was betting on Dante ripping apart Hell. When the angel came down to take Beatrice away, he said Dante had a bigger role to play than he understood. God was using Dante for... something. Maybe he just wanted him to set Lucifer's system back or perhaps he wanted Dante to let Lucifer free so he could kick-start the end times ... Who knows.
>>
>>385267714
>sequel
what would it be based on? for the record, im ITT to see whether i should try it out, if thats even possible on PC, or if i can fix the heat sink problem on my 360
>>
>>385268004
dark souls, and mount and blade have scythes. you should shill both
>>
>>385269038
button-mashing games have died out. i loved god of war, but idk if i could go back to it. im afraid to try
>>
First half of the game is fun. But the second half is just recycled enemies. Literally fighting lust and gluttony demons in different circles
>>
>>385272059
you're the newfag if you think the entirety of 4chan isnt 50% or more fags
>>
>>385266323
this is a game that couldnt be released by today standards

>killing babies
>crusades setting
>tits and dicks everywhere
>>
What was the most interesting and visually stunning circle to be in /v/?
>>
>>385273794
He goes to purgatory. My knowledge of the poems are limited to a bit of googling around so I don't really know what would happen in purgatory
>>
>>385266323
It was okay, but the snake ending was stupid.
One, because they aren't making a sequel.
Two, because how the fuck do you make a sequel with Dante in Purgatory?
>>
>>385267593
I played with a friend too who had a playstation in the kitchen in the family tv, so his parents saw cleopatra tits and everything didn't give a Damn
>>
File: Gluttons_Halls.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Gluttons_Halls.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
>>385274297
I unironically liked Gluttony.
>>
>>385273794
You can emulate the PSP version fairly easily, as far as i can tell there is little to no difference between the console versions and the PSP version except the resolution
>>
Never played god of war but tried this because I look the story.
Combat is pretty boring minus the nontraditional parts like controlling the big guy for the first time, game looks great and really captures the feel of inferno if it was made by edgy teens.
>>
>>385274261
Bashing trannies has always been accepted here anon, the "Are traps gay?" joke is from here.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.