[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be stalker >only way out of swamps is through a funnel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: put a bullet in his fucking head.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
put a bullet in his fucking head.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>be stalker
>only way out of swamps is through a funnel set up by the military to mow down stalkers
>get through anyways
>"oi stalker, you made it past the military? you must be something special!"
>"I am Stalker."
>work my way around to back of military base
>i have an MP5 converted to fire 9x18 and to get as much accuracy as i can
>many many many headshots later, i walk out of the military base
>i have a backpack full of high grade military assault rifles and over 2000 rounds of ammo
>no-one survived
>"I am Stalker."

Feels cheeki breeki
>>
>be me
>this morning
>first ever time playing stalker
>first time ever playing fps with mouse and keyboard
>fucking suck
> on my way to first mission
> find silenced pistol
> link up with other guys, and they say they want to go in together
>tell them to stay there so I can sneaky beeky
>save for first time after conversation
>get fucking rekt 10 times because I suck at mouse and keyboard
>Try to ask him and the others to come with me
>"where's the piles of bodies you promised me, rambo?"
>restart stalker
How the fuck do I git gud with mouse and keyboard?
>>
>>385265640
>playing clear sky
>>385266189
play low sensitivity to where your mouse from one side of your mousepad to the other side is a full 360 for your character and just play a lot
>>
>>385265640
>crosshair enabled
>>
>>385267415
Usually is in most games, i never bother turning it off since i always use ironsights when they're available anyways.
>>
>>385266189

By just playing games with it unfortunately.
>>
>>385267586
>"I am crosshair-enabled Stalker"
>>
>>385267627
I watched someone stream a game for the first time recently, and he was insanely bad at it.
I couldn't believe what i was watching, it was like he couldn't see what was right in front of him, he had no awareness whatsoever and kept "losing" the npc he was following because he walked away.
And his mouse movements, they were so... twitchy and jerky, like he was trying to snap to what he was looking at, not smooth or deliberate at all.
When the chat told him what a fuckup he was, he was incredibly surprised. I'd seen him call other people scrubs at games before, and he had no clue how shit he was.

It's weird to me that you could be "bad" with mouse and keyboard. They feel like an extension of my own body, there is no disconnect between me and the character's movements on screen.
>>
>>385267836
I hate games without ironsights, it feels like i'm just hipfiring.
If a mod exists to add ironsights to a game without them, it's the first thing i install.

t. hasgunz
>>
File: 1497316937668.jpg (18KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497316937668.jpg
18KB, 352x550px
>ambushed by Monolith in apartment block
>they're rushing the room i'm in from both sides of the corridor
>already been gunned down like 4 times by them just piling into the room and riddling me with boolits because no medkits of bandages
>only option is a jump out of the 3-4th story window of the room i'm in
>clamber out and just survive the drop
>decide i'm not leaving without my monolith scalps
>circle around to the front entrance of the building and start popping guys from behind as they advance up the stairs to my last known position
>slamming the quicksave key like the fist of the north star
>sprinting down hallways, in and out of rooms taking guys out before they get a chance to react
>before too long it's gone quiet
>standing around the corner from a hallway that i can hear footsteps coming up
>some poor bastard walks out aiming his rifle at the opposite corner, his back facing me
>Tи вжe мepтвий
>fill him full of lead
>mfw leaving the apartment block with enough ammo to last me the next few hours without restocking
>>
>>385265640
>no mods that explore the idea of Zone expansion
I really want to experience what it'd be like sneaking in and out of the Zone, but over time discovering that new patches of land get devoured by it.
>>
What's the best mod for CoP and how do I avoid that fucking stuttering?
>>
>>385268716
Also why the fuck is Clear Sky so demanding and why can do low level scumbags take hundreds of bullets to die even though it doesn't work that way in SoC on STALKER difficulty?
>>
>>385268814
MASTER MASTER MASTER
when will you newb clowns learn
>>
>>385269032
yeah Master, my bad. It's been quite some time.
>>
File: 1500768004044.gif (2MB, 280x296px) Image search: [Google]
1500768004044.gif
2MB, 280x296px
>watch stalker reviews
>take a drink every time they call it russian or use russian as an adjective
>take a drink if they recommend complete
>take a drink if they say complete is the definitive version of the game
>take a drink if they complain it's too hard
>take a drink if they complain it's too buggy
>if there is gameplay footage take a drink every time they do something stupid or die
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.