[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme's aside. What are some good recommended early access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: articleone-edited-990e1.jpg (19KB, 588x203px) Image search: [Google]
articleone-edited-990e1.jpg
19KB, 588x203px
Meme's aside.
What are some good recommended early access games?
My picks are
Lobotomy Corp.
Rift World
Fresh Bodies.
>>
Dead Cells is alright
>>
>>385259757
Link pics and why?
>>
>>385259694
None.
Early access threads should be banned.
>>
File: dead cells.gif (3MB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
dead cells.gif
3MB, 432x216px
>>385259927
Its a nice rogue-like 2D Dark Souls-ish that makes killing enemies feel fun and there's lots of blueprints and weapons to experiment with to make some OP runs
>>
>>385259694
Squad
>>
>>385259694
7 days to die if you are autistic enough about base building

Subnautica if you like to explore or you own VR

and...
really dont know more
>>
/v/'s favorite Early Access game is Subnautica.

The problem with EA is that developers in general have little to no intention of ever coming out of EA. There's no benefit to it, really.

Then you have stuff like Overgrowth that in general makes Early Access a meme.
>>
>Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
It takes out all the pointless fat of the looting "survival" genre and makes it a honest deathmatch that also forces players to move around to get to action and paces the rounds so that they don't take too long to finish. It's of course buggy and there are some real balance issues in it (3rd person view promotes camping) and I know that /v/ hates it, but I like it despite generally hating all other games that /v/ likes to lump it with.
>>
Buy PUBG if you're a real gamer my dude. It's lit.
>>
>>385259757
>>385259927
>>385260329

Am also really enjoying Dead Cells.

What spear is that? I don't think I've unlocked it yet.
>>
>>385260329
>MUH SOULSIAN
This meme needs to end and Soulsborne threads should be bannable.
>>
>>385260881
I'm not sure either
>>
PUBG is really fun desu
>>
File: IMG_2457.gif (2MB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2457.gif
2MB, 810x540px
>>385260761
yeah dude i really like it when Lirik streams it and does epic kills. when i play it it makes me feel like im almost as cool dude as he is lol
>>
>>385260375
Pics and reason why?
>>
>>385260482
Looks like the forest but in 3rd person.
>>
>>385261015
Your sarcasm is off the charts.
>>
>>385261015
Can you believe that there are actually people who play and enjoy playing PUBG without having seen even one second of it being streamed?
>>
>>385259694
Exanima
The only early access game I don't regret buying.
>>
>>385259694
Black mesa, if on sale. The sale price is worth what currently exists so even if it;s never completed it;s still a decent deal.
>>
>>385259694
>Rimworld
one of the best DFclones made
>Subnautica
If you like underwater shit it is dope
>Fallout 4
The mods are finally starting to make it into a real game, a few months more and it might be an actual good game
>>
>>385264446
Yeah, Rimworld is great. One could always belittle that it's just an inferior DF clone, but it also has an UI that is actually usable and it's far more accessible. Normally I wouldn't consider accessibility as an major factor, but DF is one of those rare cases where lack of it can truly get in the way of enjoyment.

It's also surprisingly complete, if the dev just decided to release it as full game now, there wouldn't really be anything to complain about. It's just clear that he's a perfectionist who doesn't want to release it as long as he has good ideas that are plausibly implementable, which is sort of respectable and sort of stupid considering that Early access label will keep some potential customers away.
>>
File: 1488526806557.jpg (66KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
1488526806557.jpg
66KB, 460x215px
>>
>>385265352
I like the guy who makes it, he reminds me of a tiny toady

Mods also help Rimworld a lot, bored of vanilla game? make it into wh40k, make it a zombie survival game, do whatever you want
>>
File: 1485705161786.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485705161786.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
Make way
>>
>>385259694
Fire Pro Wrestling World
>>
Fire Pro Wrestling World.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.