[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Big Smoke and Ryder vanish from the story after the Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: bs.jpg (37KB, 291x433px) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
37KB, 291x433px
Why did Big Smoke and Ryder vanish from the story after the Green Sabre? What was the entire point of having the first 30 missions in Los Santos and having the territory mechanic for it to get taken away from you after a certain point?
>>
because the betrayal wont mean anything if you dont know them first
>>
File: 1490493699765.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490493699765.png
340KB, 858x360px
>>385258372
>and having the territory mechanic for it to get taken away from you after a certain point?

Because if you were like me and sinked a lot of time capturing territories only so the game take them away from you after that mission, you would feel a true sense of loss.

>What was the entire point of having the first 30 missions in Los Santos?

As i said before, you wouldnt really feel a sense of loss and betrayal if you didnt grew close to the characters that did it.

So you have one of your friends that always gave you money and was in the look out for you throughout the 30 missions betrayal you and on top of that you lose all your territories that had gang members you armed throughout the 30 missions and probably helped you with territories.

At that point you become punished Carl a fallen nigger and you seek revenge the first few hours, then after a while you dont because you have so much other shit in your plate.
>>
>>385258372

That shit with the territories fucking pisses me off. There's no reason why they couldn't have introduced that later in the game, and not early on when you would fucking lose them all anyway. That's just shitty design
>>
Why is Big Smoke a youtube meme 13 years after the game came out?
>>
It's because the san andreas story was poorly written and only enjoyed by normies who didn't get past the 5th mission.

Only good character was Tenpenny.
>>
>>385258372

The Los Santos segment was way too long. The Green Sabre almost felt like the climax of the whole game. That's why the following segments kind of feel like a drag until you get to the desert, where it's basically an entirely different game at that point
>>
>>385260768
>where it's basically an entirely different game at that point
This
>>
>>385260548
Memes are like anomalies. They can't be made or forced, they just happen.
>>
File: 1490473322442.png (82KB, 306x289px) Image search: [Google]
1490473322442.png
82KB, 306x289px
>>385260128
>At that point you become punished Carl a fallen nigger
Hehe
>>
File: 11mab.png (53KB, 251x239px) Image search: [Google]
11mab.png
53KB, 251x239px
>>385261126
>They can't be made or forced
>>
>>385261263
Well ok they techincally CAN be made and forced.

But can a meme created stand beyond it's creation? Things like Youtube Poop shows that stuff like CDI-Zelda and Sonic the Hedgehog's cartoon, specifically Eggman's character has lasted the test of time so far in terms of the history of memes in general.

Stuff like Numa Numa, tho not popular is still remembered fondly by those that first browsed youtube ages ago. Most memes these days are either created or forced by people who want THEIR memes to be immortal in history. It's why things like the Harlem shake and what does the fox say isn't remembered fondly, if at all.

Good memes last forever and are well loved, the best memes just spontaneously happen without anyone to really "create" it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.