[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New York and Vandenburg were the only good parts of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DeusExCover.png (623KB, 600x745px) Image search: [Google]
DeusExCover.png
623KB, 600x745px
New York and Vandenburg were the only good parts of this game

prove me wrong
>>
File: 1494009279379.jpg (13KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494009279379.jpg
13KB, 290x400px
>new york and vandenburg
>not the whole game
>>
>>385256760
Add all the other levels to that list and I agree desu
>>
china was gud, is when the game starts to get interesting
vandenberg map is one of my favorites tho, you can play that shit completely backwards if you jump from the roof
>>
China was running back and forth between NPCS
The boat was tedious
Paris was unfinished and too easy to stealth through
Sub base and Area 51 were too linear and basically a test of how many items you have
>>
>>385257019
Mindless Deus Ex dicksucking is really fucking annoying, goddamn.
>>
/v/ suddenly hates deus ex, Dragons Dogma, MGR, Mount and Blade, Morrowind. Suddenly starts loving the shit out of Gothic 2. I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.
>>
>>385259640
Deus Ex has always been a meme game
>>
File: 1499976409016.jpg (13KB, 109x139px) Image search: [Google]
1499976409016.jpg
13KB, 109x139px
>>385256760
>>
>>385259640
I don't hate Deus Ex. I actually like it on the whole. I just recognize a lot of the level design is terrible
>>
>>385259924
>>385259762
>>385259640
What really got me to dislike Deus Ex (other than the sluggish gameplay) is how its vapid fanboys pretend any sort of criticism equals calling it a shit game and spam the same meme reactions over and over.
>>
>>385260107
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.