[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it comes out in less than 2 days and I've been playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: miitopia-04-12-17-3.jpg (515KB, 1012x835px) Image search: [Google]
miitopia-04-12-17-3.jpg
515KB, 1012x835px
So it comes out in less than 2 days and I've been playing the fuck out of the demo. I got 2 relationships over 20 and got over 1100 people rescued, and everyone's around the level 15 range (would've been higher but I started to fight weaker monsters)

So those of you who have already played this, should I start over when the game comes out or should I just go on with it?

Also post your plans and ideas for parties, personalities, etc.
>>
File: tumblr_opiursPI5f1w4ydpno1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opiursPI5f1w4ydpno1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
I want adam jensen and pritchard to get all happy together, then introduce malik to the cast and have her completely fuck over their friendship, only for malik to never even really care much about either of them
>>
>came to make a thread for it
>there's already a thread about it
Neat

I'll be starting fresh when I get my copy, you apparently have access to more classes at the start in the full game. Been making Miis to use for shit in the meantime. I'm going to be an autistic fuck and try to make a new Mii that I feel appropriately fits every role and character in the game.
>>
>>385254680
>you apparently have access to more classes at the start in the full game.

Why is it only now I know about this goddamnit
>>
from what i've been reading in the past threads about this game, I didn't expect it to have so much bonus content like fucking 7 dark lords you get to fight
>>
All right, /v/, what was your party from the demo? What were your best other members of the cast? Did you pick them or did you let the RNG work its magic? Did you use your irl friends and family, celebrities, or fictional characters?
My Dark Lord was picked to be DJ Khaled and that seemed just about perfect so I went with it.
I think my favorite was Mike Tyson and 2B as the lovey dovey couple.
>>
>>385253075

wait what I thought the demo just let you watch trailers for the game with your miis wtf
>>
>>385254787
It's what I've been seeing people say, finding fuck all of a good information source on anything about the game really.

Some have said you can freely change your Miis' classes at some point later in the game but noone I've seen saying that has fucking said when.
>>
>>385256659
There's the Casting Call which is the trailers thing, and then the game Demo that takes you through the first "chapter" of the game.

When on the eShop go to the game and use the "Download Demo" button at the top of the game's page and not the Miitopia: Casting Call one listed next to it.
>>
Is this like a genuine RPG game?
What is it?
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (361KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
361KB, 2048x1536px
Ended up replaying tomodachi life from the start a few weeks ago leading up to this game. My Mii ended up marrying Flo (Car insurance lady) and had a kid with her. Pic related is what he looks like. I am going to cast him as the protagonist.
>>
>>385257035
Yes and no. Kinda want to call it an RPG Sim more then a genuine RPG. I'd recommend playing the game's demo to get a good idea of what the game is.
>>
>>385257096
Is that game worth $20? I was thinking about it.
>>
>Mfw I don't have a 3DS anymore so I can't play this
>Can only listen to the god tier OST
>>
>>385257808
Yup, twenty bucks
>>
>>385255575
I RNG'd Gaben as the Dark Lord and I made the rest of the NPCs characters from my Tomodachi Life Island. Made the party my family/friends. The Great Sage is Tyrone.
>>
Any chance of Tomodachi Life going on sale when Miitopia releases?
>>
>>385259441
Possible since you can transfer characters from tomodachi life to miitopia
>>
I hate how I can't edit miis. I can only either remake them from scratch, or import them, which is a pain in the ass since the hair colors don't carry over from Tomodachi Life.
>>
File: just OK.png (238KB, 416x417px) Image search: [Google]
just OK.png
238KB, 416x417px
>>385257880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s6ufgoTxZA
>>
I hate the fucking idea of Mii's and Nintendo forcing that shit on EVERYTHING, wanna play Smash? THERE'S A MII IN IT, want to play Mario Kart? THERE'S A FUCKING MII IN IT, want to play fucking dweeb games? THERE'S ONE IN IT.

I fucking hate that shit.
>>
>>385261537
Miis are nice, better than the other companies attempts at avatars.
>>
>>385261537
Nintendo has only done Miis correctly with this game and Tomodachi.
>>
File: 1370383516904.jpg (15KB, 273x219px) Image search: [Google]
1370383516904.jpg
15KB, 273x219px
>>385253075

>mfw my Pop Star ends up being the tank of the team

How the fuck is she more meaty than my warrior?
>>
Is it worth a pirate?
>>
>>385262470
Personality type and the items you've fed them.
>>
Hasn't it been dumped already?
>>
>>385264073
Ya, but it was the EUR version.
>>
>>385264210
Who gives a fuck about the game
I want the soundtrack instead
>>
Also make sure you have Spotpass enabled. Roulettes can make you super broken.
>>
i dont have any of my tomodachi miis on my ds. can i pull from them anyway?
>>
If miis weren't called miis, or wiis; what would they be called?
>>
>>385264818

So long as you still have the save data from Tomo, you should be good.
>>
>>385264818
If you have the save or "extra data" for the game on the system you should be able to us the import option for Tomodachi. It also supports QR code scanning for normal, Tomodachi, and Miitomo QRs.
>>
>>385264957
Us.

Pronounced like the plural of "You".
>>
>>385264957
mes'
>>
>>385262470
Pop Stars are some of the biggest sacks of HP in the game.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.