[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the mentality of you Nintendo haters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 9237489232053.jpg (245KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
9237489232053.jpg
245KB, 600x450px
I don't understand the mentality of you Nintendo haters on this board. You NEED company. That's what all this hate really boils down to. You haters don't want to be alone. It all comes down to you not liking Nintendo anymore and are upset that others still do.

>We outgrew Nintendo!
Bitches. You didn't outgrow jack fucking shit. You simply just stopped liking it. You don't outgrow a video game developer.

You are OBSESSED with Nintendo. You are obsessed that there are people who still enjoy their games. You are obsessed with shitting on their hardware, software, and ideas. And yet when the Jews at Sony copy their ideas, you're quick to jump it and praise them. You bashed the Wii because of motion controls, yet you jumped on the PlayStation Move. You bash "kiddy" platformer series like Mario, claiming they're all the same, yet go apeshit over a collection of Crash ports that are 20 years old just because it's not exclusive to Nintendo. You are all pathetic and need therapy.
>>
File: 1499027359330.jpg (48KB, 642x469px) Image search: [Google]
1499027359330.jpg
48KB, 642x469px
>>385251679
>the jews
>>
File: 1500934829583.png (584KB, 1280x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1500934829583.png
584KB, 1280x1095px
>>385251826
I hate /pol/ as much as the next guy but Sony if full of jap jews
>>
>>385251679
It's not hating Nintendo to say that BotW is shit, ARMS should be $40 and their removing features/integrating mobile and adapters into an already paid system is awful. It's being disappointed in the company that you know can do better because it has in the past.
Also
>And yet when the Jews at Sony copy their ideas, you're quick to jump it and praise them.
Name three things they copied besides Playstation All Stars because that one sure as hell doesn't get praise and never did.
>>
>>385251826
>>385252039
>Sonybros are sjws

Not surprising after this e3
>>
>>385252420
Wait what the fuck? I typed sonnygers
>>
>Until the Switch, they were the only company still region locking consoles to gouge the Japanese market
>Locking content behind Amiibos, the worst offender being Metroid Prime 4's hardest difficulty mode
>Frequently shit on the European market with delayed releases or just straight up ignoring them
>Have frequently tried to gouge customers with proprietary hardware such as chargers, and when somebody tells them to fuck off they take a babyfit and just tell you to buy the hardware separately (3DS cable fiasco in Europe)

No, I have pretty darn good reasons to hate such a scummy company that gets away with this shit frequently because of its autistic fanbase.
>>
File: 1499904862868.png (316KB, 338x352px) Image search: [Google]
1499904862868.png
316KB, 338x352px
>>385251679
Or their sick of faggots who defend Nintendo's every move. There are people who owned a Wii U, yet went out and bought a Switch day one, even though they took a giant shit on them.
>>
>>385252727
>Frequently shit on the European market with delayed releases or just straight up ignoring them
Gimme a break. Euros have always hated Nintendo even back when SEGA was still in the console market.
You guys fell for Sony and the PlayStation and buy the shitty socceer games that EA shits out every once and while.
>>
>>385252727
>>Locking content behind Amiibos, the worst offender being Metroid Prime 4's hardest difficulty mode
Hold on just a second there.
What?
>>
File: 1498793190109_pol.jpg (124KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498793190109_pol.jpg
124KB, 600x900px
>>385252074
/Pol/ is a lot more intresting than /v/. I'm only here to troll ps4 babies about how good the switch is.
>>
>>385253251
A recent article posted that the hardest difficulty can be unlocked by buying an amiibo.
There was a thread about it a few hours ago.
>>
>>385252252
>>385252727
>>385252984
I do acknowledge that Nintendo has made some bad choices, but so has every company. And constantly shitting on fans who support Nintendo isn't going to convert them into Sony warriors. You seem to have the misconception that if Nintendo fails, they will automatically go third party and the gaming industry will get better. But this is simply not the case.
>>
>>385253135
>Don't support the market
>Wonder why you're losing
As bad as Sunrise wondering why Gundam had such a small following in the West up until Iron Blooded Orphans.
>>
>>385253420
It's the 3ds game not Prime 4 you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>385253448
Why do you think dislike for Nintendo translates to Sony fanboyism? I'll call out either company on bullshit. I bought the 3DS day one only to be hit a with a big price drop and several revisions. I bought a Wii U and most of it's first party games only to be ditched without a proper 3D Mario, Animal Crossing, or Metroid.
>>
>>385254152
That doesn't make a tiny bit of a difference, you retard. They're paywalling content behind literal physical DLC.
>>
>>385253448
We're on a video game enthusiast forum, and we're invested in video games. It's not about Nintendo fans and Sony fans. Everyone here should own a Sony and a Nintendo console as well as a decent PC, or a damn good reason for not owning one, and Nintendo has given quite a few recently. That's all there is to it. Sony doesn't do anything deliberately to please their consumers but Nintendo seems to go out of their way to make everything more inconvenient.
I have both a 3DS and Wii U, doesn't mean I have to accept or praise every shitty decision Nintendo makes.

>>385254152
Thank god because I don't care about that one, but that's still awful.
>>
>>385252727
>METROID PRIME 4

are you from the future?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.