[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE SORROW IS IN DEATH STRANDING I REPEAT THE SORROW IS IN DEATH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13

File: 1500695696813.jpg (20KB, 367x346px) Image search: [Google]
1500695696813.jpg
20KB, 367x346px
pt 3
Okay now that I've explained all this you now know The Sorrow is actually a very important character in the story and this is how HE and OCELOT and possibly the rest of Cobra Unit tie to Death Stranding. We'll start with comparisons for The Sorrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMaxrryH0es [Embed]
At the start of 3:27 you can clearly see the soldiers surrounding the man are dead and somehow reanimatd.
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sorrow
The Sorrow also had this ability but now lets look at what really makes it obvious when The Sorrow uses his abilities he bleeds from his eye in MGS3 and his eyes are red when he isn't his eyes are blue he is of caucasian decent and has blonde hair. Now look at the video of the man taking off the goggles. There is a very likely chance that this man is the Sorrow but why is he young? Take note of the setting the WW2 tank and the reanimated soldiers this gives us an idea that this is happening during the time of that war. Why is The Sorrow there though? To get his son Ocelot back from The Philosphers who took his son away. The baby in the tube is actually Ocelot and they're using him because he has some capability to use the same powers as his father evident by the fact that he's able to allow Liquid to possess him. The man holding the tube is either working with The Philospheres or is one of them.
>>
>>385251074
THIS WAS APART OF THESE TWO POSTSS
Okay /v/ I have a theory about Death Stranding and Metal Gear Solid. So most of you probably know the title of Big Boss can be picked up by anyone who works towards creating their vision of Outer Heaven. There were several characters who had ideas what Outer Heaven ment to them.
The most well known being
>Liquid
>Venom
>The Boss
>Big Boss
However there were two others who also envisoned their own Outer Heaven
Ocelot and The Sorrow
Ocelot being on the battlefield since birth knew what it was like to be in war meeting Naked was like meeting the brother he never had being under the wing of The Boss he paralleled parts of her personality it was like having the connection he couldn't ever have with The Boss. Naturally he grows fonde of John and begins to look up to him,however their vision of what Outer Heaven is does not meet eye to eye and this is when Ocelot goes on his seperate path throughout the games after the timeline of MGS3 to fullfil his Outer Heaven. By MGS4 he takes down The Patriots and Big Boss's Outer Heaven even during the final fight of MGS4 Ocelot still plays Solid knowing well that he'd be defeated by him during that final fight Ocelot says two very important things that help tie this theory up that "here will be no law and order"in a state of Anarchy there's no government without a government there are no wars to fight and the decision to live in peace or total war becomes an option for the people of the MGS universe to decide , remember too that at the end of the game the economy of the in game world of MGS4 has completely crashed globally. Without money to fund a war there can be a CHANCE of peace. This vision of Outer Heaven is very similar to The Boss's.
pt1
>>
>>385251194
pt 2
Liquid says one more thing "At last our father's will his outer heaven is complete". Now by now Liquid has most likely figured out who his parents were before his death. When he refers to "our father" he's talking about The Sorrow being the original one to envision an Outer Heaven or a world without war. "Our father" Naked's in the senseThe Sorrows idea of a world without war had affected The Boss greatly enough that this "Outer Heaven" gave birth to Big Boss and Liquids relation being literal. One a snake by birth right the other a snake by name. He most likely says this in front of Snake since snake mirrors Naked in many ways most likely coming to terms he will never see him again which would make sense as to why he kisses you during the fight. Remember how the Sorrow saves you from drowning in MGS3? He knows that Naked staying alive is necessary for Outer Heaven to be achieved he's a medium with psychic abilities most likely looking into the future or somehow just knowing that he's a key role for his vision to succeed. He also aids Ocelot in the MGS2 graphic novel Ocelot has a vision of his father who lashes back at him in dissapointment that Ocelot would allow Liquid to take control of him this somehow snaps Ocelot in and out of control of being possessed by Liquid instead of fully being possessed. There's another line of dialogue Ocelot says during that last fight with you "Somewhere out there I know he's laughing" whenever we see The Sorrow in MGS3 he will always ironically smile looking like he's about to laugh. The other part of the theory is that The Sorrow becomes fed up with humanity's reliance on the government,seeing countries become too powerful, and citizens too complacent. He envisions a world he can regress to the past where people can think for themselves instead of letting the government decide what they do like the government did with Cobra Unit.
>>
Holy shit, your autism its hitting levels so fucking high
>>
just let it go caramel
>>
>>385251074
W O A H
>>
caramel?
>>
>>385251074
You know, I used to not care, but you're so fucking retarded I genuinely hate you now.
>>
>>385252154
>>385252175
>>385252321
Nice contribution to the discussion
>>
>>385252154
>>385252175
>>385252251
>>385252321
I'm not Caramel I don't think this is a sequl to MGSV this is its own IP just look at the video and wiki the rest of the post is just theory as to why he'd even be involved in this
>>
>>385252450
Listen you fucking retard ignore the theory and just look at The Sorrow Wiki and Video that's it
>>
I'm not reading that shit caramel.
>>
>>385252478
>implying I read any of that
Woah...
>>
>>385252623
I'm literally not Carmel and am willing to post timestamp as proof just look at the wiki and the video that's it if you've played MGS3 you'll know what I'm talking about just the video and the wiki
>>
>>385252648
>implying you got anything more productive with your time to do
Woah.....
>>
File: WOAH.png (354KB, 1024x1210px) Image search: [Google]
WOAH.png
354KB, 1024x1210px
>>385252648
THIS IS NOT A TIME FOR WOAH POSTING ANON THIS IS VERY SERIOUS WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS MAN HAVE THE SAME POWERS AS THE SORROW BLEEDS FROM HIS EYES WHEN USING HIS ABILITIES AND EYES CHANGE COLOR JUST LIKE THE SORROW HE APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE LIKE A GHOST AND DOES THE SAME STUPID FUCKING SMIRK HE MAKES EVERY TIME HE'S ON SCREEN IN MGS3
>>
Lol I aint reading all of that. MGS is over as a franchise. Its time to let go.
>>
>>385252478
Venom Caramel?
>>
>>385252827
because Kojima
that's it
he's a little bastard that loves to fuck with his audience,and he said it himself
>>
>>385252854
I swear I will take a fucking photo of myself and post a timestamp so Caramel posting stops
>>385252851
It isn't a Metal Gear game it has nothing to do with Metal Gears Death stranding will have nothing to do with MGSV
>>
Dude, i love OneyPlays featuring Chris "Oney", DingDong, and Julian. I just saw their second part of the Digimon Bootleg episode. I hope they keep playing, but it looked like that was the last episode for that game.
>>
>>385252827
The Sorrow bleed from his eye because when The Boss killed him the bullet went through it.
>>
>>385252990
I know which is why I think this isn't named Metal Gear and why he hasn't been letting us know what the game is about he's trying to avoid ruining the spoiler
>>
>>385253072
OP here Chris's content has gone down hill sure his lets plays are good but they're shit compared to his animated videos you have shit taste and should feel bad enabling him into doing more pretty sure you need a spanking so you can learn your lesson
>>
you just now realized this?
>>
>>385254038
How did you already know?
>>
>>385251074
THE ZORRO
>>
>At the start of 3:27 you can clearly see the soldiers surrounding the man are dead and somehow reanimatd.

No you don't, how the fuck did you arrive to this conclusion?

Because they have skeleton faces? Nigga that's a mask.
>>
File: truth.png (188KB, 388x346px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
188KB, 388x346px
>>385252827
I can think of several characters from several franchises who bleed from their eyes when using their power. The Sorrow just got a bullet in his eye.

Kojima CAN'T use MGS characters because its not his.
Kojima WOULDN'T use MGS characters because it would limit his creative freedom. DS is a blank slate.

Don't start this shit again.
>>
Low Roar just released a new music video. The black substance makes a return, so it may be Death Stranding related.
>>
>>385256613
Yeah what other fucking characters just so happen to be fighting in World War 2 and is able to Reanimate the dead and happens to look like Hitlers wet dream?
>>
>>385255872
It's not a mask look at it again did you not see the Tank that was being driven by a giant mess of animated flesh?! Is it really that hard to believe that they're undead soldiers?
>>
>>385255872

They really don't look like masks to me, but I might be a blind faggot.
>>
>>385251074
>Mads is The Sorrow
already entertained since the trailer reveal
>WW2 setting when Kojima said he already wanted to make a MGS starring The Boss leading the Cobra Unit at the Battle of Normandy
already acknowledged and the more concrete of theories
>fat fuck is one of the Philosophers
already entertained since the trailer reveal
The only thing I haven't heard was the baby is Ocelot but it's so minor that I'd rather wait disregard it for now
>>
>>385257282
The sorrow didn't reanimate dead. They weren't physical. Ghosts and undead aren't that uncommon in media, even more so from the same director.
You could make up conspiracy theories like this for most franchises, its just you faggots do it all the time for Kojima because you think hes some mastermind. You make me hate Kojima. If you're just trying to pull a Caramel and get cemented into history as a fucking retard on purpose, its not going to work.
>>
>>385257282
Nigger. All he was was a medium. All the Sorrow could do was talk to spirits.
>>
>>385257282
Well definitely not the Sorrow.
>>
I wish you fags would stop trying to connect everything Kojima does with MGS. Don't you think he gets tired of it? Don't you get tired of it? He's more than Metal Gear. He's even said he hates how much people associate him with just Metal Gear. Get over it, be happy hes doing something new.
>>
Did caramel even livestream the suicide?
>>
Did you get BTFOd op?
>>
>>385259273
Yes. I was wrong.
>>
this ruse shit is legit the most cringey shit on /v/
>>
>>385251074
nigga all this shit is konami property, kojima ain't putting his hands on it
>>
>>385251074
>>385251194
>>385251289
Jesus christ man, get help!
>>
>>385259273
>>385259748
>>385257967
>>385258274
>He was able to summon the dead and assume their combat abilities by bringing their spirits into himself. Communicating with dead soldiers also gave him several
>summon the dead
>was able to prevent Snake from drowning
>displays an automatic clock with his fucking mind
>seriously doubts the idea of him being able to reanimate the dead
Fucking retards nobody is even saying this is going to be an MGS game it clearly has its own protagonist somehow involved with Cobra Unit jfc IDIOTS
>>
>>385258445
It's literally the fucking sorrow if you played an MGS game you'd be able to recognize that it's him
>>
PSEUDO METAL GEARO
fucking why didnt he just make a siren spin off
>>
>>385264721
>somehow involved with the cobra unit
>>385264802
>anyone can recognize its him

Which one is op trying to push? Its him or not? You know hes not allowed to even make that connection right? Stop embarrassing yourself, super natural powers involving reanimation doesn't comfirm anything. You know damn well his games aren't going to be regular ordinary games. So stop trying to make connections to MGS all the fucking time, I'm sick of it. He's sick of it.
>>
>>385265214
The protagonist is the guy from The Walking Dead whatever the fuck his name is he's somehow involved in this story which involves the Cobra Unit and for whatever fucking reason The Sorrow is in this. The Cobra Unit would still be together at this time because the trailer is clearly portraying WW2.
>>
File: 1472916511606.jpg (237KB, 2048x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1472916511606.jpg
237KB, 2048x1027px
nigger i ain't reading your conspiracy theory garbage with 0 credible sources.
summon HIM
>>
>>385265483
You're making an assumption and acting like its proven fact. MGS covered so many events, characters spanned all over. So they happen to cross, it doesn't mean anything. Literally all this is is a cool coincidence. How many times are people going to tell you, he literally does not fucking own MGS. He couldn't do this if he wanted. Which he wouldn't want because he wanted a new IP, because he wanted total control with nothing holding him back.
>>
>>385265972
You don't even need to read it first post has the Wiki of his abilities and what happens to his eyes when used from blue to red and in the trailer he's using the same powers and his eyes go from blue to red. He also does the same exact smile The Sorrow does in MGS3 and it's set in World War 2 the same time the Cobra Unit fought in the war.
>>
No, all those characters are not in Death Stranding in any form. Konami is already doing their best to murder Kojima, you really think he'd be allowed to do something like that?
>>
OP. Save yourself the embarrassment and never talk about this again. You're seriously just trying to come up with a theory because "le Kojima ruse".
>>
>>385266125
>MGSV sells really well
>better than they thought
>retard gooks cannot pull same hype jewish tricks Kojima pulls
>decide to outsource a spin off with more control to do as he pleases with it
>is working with Sony so Pachienko jews don't have to fund it as heavily as they did with MGSV and have another financial shoah
>Literally do what they did when they had Platinum work on revengeance
Is it really that hard to believe when there's that many magical fucking coincidences
>>
>>385266447
I'm not he's clearly The Sorrow whether the baby is Ocelot or not is up to debate but why would would this man be after a child set during WW2 with supernatural bullshit powers literally summoning the dead and having the exact cosmetic changes that occur when he uses his abilities fucking explain that they have the same hair color stupid fucking grin and eye color and he's the exact age range of where the Sorrow would be during that time
>>
File: 1444359386913.gif (786KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444359386913.gif
786KB, 500x500px
>>385266483
Holy shit nigger stop, you're clearly 16. You're implying Konami is still behind this? You know they fired him right? And they would get no money out of this.
>>
>>385251074
Kojima didnt plan any of this shit out for the long term. You think he made mgsvpw on portable because konami was letting him “ruse” you faggots? He couldnt even finish metal gear 4 properly, you think this asshole is going to get a company ran by the japanese mob to let him waste millions of fake marketing?

Pt was a shitty demo that autists jerked off to just like the re7 demo that had nothing at the end.

Ds is just a game that uses things kojima likes in the cutscenes. He swaps out characters for prerelease shit all the time. Im going to die of laughter when death stranding turns out to be a cg fest p2w game

The games arent connected in anyway besides kojima making them. Give it up and go outside
>>
>>385266873
>they would get no money out of this
That's where you're wrong he doesn't have to be employed by Konami he can Still be employed by Sony and work on the IP the same way Kamiya doesn't work for Konami and worked on a Konami game you fucking retard. I'll eat my fucking hat if I'm wrong.
>>
File: MMMF (17).png (1MB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MMMF (17).png
1MB, 775x1200px
>>385266193
it also rained when the sorrow did that, where as the guy in death stranding it doesn't. also it's never stated his eyes were able to bleed when he was alive during the axis war, only when he was a spirit.

please stop this sad crack shoot of making boulders from pebbles, it's sad.
>>
>>385267008
Except its not a Konami game. It would be required to say so somewhere. And Kojima was FUCKING FIRED FROM KONAMI.
>>
>>385266884
>games aren't connected
>has literally given zero idea what the story has been about
>there are dead whales in the trailers
>there were flaming whales in MGSV
>has a character with enough coincidences that it could be speculation if it wasn't for the fact it's set in WW2 and then fat ass in the trailer is wearing an American Bridges pin
>The Philosophers were composed of Americans who later formed The Patriots
>Implying a random American fatass is in some foreign shit hole blown to shit by reanimated corpse tanks and dead soldiers
>>
>>385257353
On second look, you are right, they are 100% skeletons. Look at the hands.

That being said, The Sorrow had spiritual powers related to Ghosts, not literal necromancy. Your theory is still a huge stretch.
>>
>>385267101
I made the mistake of the eye bleeding his eyes only bleed when The Boss kills him THAT I'M WRONG ABOUT just look at the eyes and everything he's doing in the trailer how he looks and his mannerisms
>>385267196
>Konami and Sony haven't worked in the past before
Sony is literally working on an MGS movie go look it up they've already found a director they want. He doesn't need to be employed by Konami to work on the project Sony needs to get the okay to work with the IP and Konami literally only cares about making money and not creating financial losses it would be completely reasonable for them to work with another company so they don't flush more money down the drain.
>>
File: MMMF (6).png (2MB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MMMF (6).png
2MB, 795x1200px
>>385267653
you're not fooling anyone caramel, you promised you were gonna kill yourself after no metal gear news from e3. we're waiting.
>>
>>385267382
Being a medium doesn't mean you would typically have the powers to stop someone from drowning or displaying a clock with your mind but he still did it the wiki says he's able to summon the dead AND take their spirit to use their combat abilities. To boot he's dead in MGS3 what if The Sorrow was a lot stronger alive than he was dead?
>>
>>385267653
>Konami and Sony haven't worked in the past before
Point out where I said that. They are legally required to be in the opening if they're involved. So they won't make any money off of this. You have no idea what you're talking about. Konami is not involved.
>>
>>385267830
I've said several times I'd post a timestamp of my face and everything I'm not caramel should i just do the fucking timestamp? Also that MG is thiqqq as fuck god damn.
>>
>>385268010
Do the timestamp because I don't believe you.
>>
>>385267904
Again, Medium =/= Necromancer.

There is 0 evidence that The Sorrow was ever able to literally reanimate the dead.

I do thank you though, I never noticed Madds was using skeleton soldiers, that's interesting as fuck.
>>
>>385267918
Think about it if they for whatever reason mentioned Konami was involved it would instantly spoil everything in the game. Kojima and Konami means Metal Gear if it became public the faggot gook wouldn't get a ruse out of it.
>inb4 implying Konami or Kojima can't do that
Do you not remember the multiple shitfests that occurred when MGSV came out?
>>
>>385268146
The wiki also states he was able to use the power of other spirits and gain their abilities but in the fight in MGS3 he doesn't use their abilities The Sorrow wasn't a fleshed out character there could be a ton of shit we don't know about him.
>>385268056
Okay give me a moment I'm going to take a photo
>>
>>385268396
How long does it take bub
>>
If it's a WW2 setting how does Mads have an AR and NVGs
>>
>>385268987
OP is caramel
>>385269361
And MGS stays true to shit like this, so OP, don't pull any shit. You're just wrong.
>>
File: IMG_20170726_175545_287.jpg (233KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170726_175545_287.jpg
233KB, 720x1280px
>>385268987
I had to shave
>>
>>385269613
>stays true to that
>MGSV somehow has technology not at all possible for its time
>fucking moving prosthetic that can be controlled and shot like a fucking rocket launcher
HAHA okay
>>
>>385269676
I respectfully disagree with your theory now that I know you're not caramel.
>>
>>385269361
Why are there fighting mechs that can literally destroy entire nations in the 60s oh it's MGS there's your answer
>>
File: t r a n s c e n d.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
t r a n s c e n d.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>385251074
It's over Caramel, let her die in peace.

I still remember the fucking paz=chico threads and almost being convinced by those, there's no way I'm falling for that again..

Our Metal Gear is Dead
>>
>>385269968
Can you at least give me an explanation as to why you don't agree so we can debate it like not Caramels? I am open to change babe.
>>
>>385269870
Yeah, when it comes to guns and events and stuff like that, it doesn't do anything too crazy. MGS3 in particular, the game in question, kept especially tight in continuity.
>>
File: 1400122272668.jpg (3MB, 1512x5411px) Image search: [Google]
1400122272668.jpg
3MB, 1512x5411px
>>385251074
It's over, Caramel. Kojima is a massive hack and you got scammed. You need to move on.
>>
>>385270114
Well there's just way more evidence against it than for it. And Anything for it just seems like coincidence. There's just enough evidence to call it a theory
>>
>>385270164
The Patriot disagrees
>>
Go home, Caramel, you're drunk.
>>
>>385257282

some new guy for a new game
>>
File: Stop..jpg (30KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
Stop..jpg
30KB, 400x361px
>>385270195
>The histrionic screeching over 4 and PW
4 is a worthy MGS title, chapter 3 aside, PW is an absolute romp so long as you can get a good group together or you get on at a time when servers are busy.
>>
>>385270419
And also what I was saying earlier, which is that Kojima doesn't want to make anymore MGS and doesn't want to be known as the guy who made just MGS.
>>
>>385270419
I respect that but there are far too many coincidences and events taking place talked about in the previous games for this to be nothing especially the fat American being there in what is obviously not America and being hunted down by someone who looks and gives off the same mannerisms as The Sorrow and it's said that the Philosophers kidnapped Ocelot when he was only a baby. Why is an American holding a very dangerous baby in world war 2 infested with flesh tanks,dead soldiers, and someone who clearly looks like they're apart of a death squad with supernatural abilities.
>>
>>385270650
Hes stated before that making a game revolved around The Boss would be something he's interested in. Put in a normal person wrapped up in all of it and it becomes a mix of horror and action and to not be killed you have to use stealth
>>
>>385270931
re-using themes and ideas, doesn't also mean making another mgs
>>
>>385270776
>>385270931
Alright, maybe its a little more solid of a theory than I thought. But I don't know, that would mean its pretty much entirely MGS and not just a sharing character. So at the same time its a little less believable
>>
jsut let it go
MGS is dead
>>
>>385271252
>MGS is not dead
>MGS will SURVIVE
fall 2019
>>
>>385271094
You're right this isn't going to be MGS it's Death Stranding a spinoff to an event that was never fully fleshed out in any MGS game
>>
>>385271159
What games have you seen Konami talk about lately it's like they're busy or something yaknowwhatimasayianmang
>>
>>385271546
I'm pretty sure they said they're moving towards mobile games, pachinko, etc. Naturally you don't see a lot of that
>>
>>385271710
they never said anything like that
>>
>>385271772
Right after MGSV came out, maybe even right before. Look it up bub.
>>
>>385271772
SEE ANON I"M TELLING YOU
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-212612.png (117KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-212612.png
117KB, 480x800px
>>385271874
You gotta look it up first man
>>
>>385271772
Don't say shit like you know it as a fact when you really have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>385271830
They said they were working on those not exclusively working on them.
>>
>>385271920
That was 2 years ago and they never said they'd exclusively work on those they said their plan for 2015 was to work on them to gain some form of cash flow after spending the money they did on the FOX Engine it makes sense mobile games and pachinko makes easy dosh but they're also a video game company and it's not what they're exclusively doing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-212930.png (188KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-212930.png
188KB, 480x800px
>>385272010
Its enough to explain their lack in big AAA games recently.
>>
>>385271989
Please site where they state they're exclusively working on only mobile and pachinko and not their 2015 plan where they state they're working on those. Working on projects and exclusively working on projects indefinitely are two different things.
>>
Who /mentalillness/ here?
>>
>>385272157
All that means is the majority of the games they're going to be spewing out is mobile because they're easy to make and they bring in cash via p2w. However that was 2 years ago and had they recently came out with a statement like that it would make sense but its been quite a while since then.
>>
>>385272424
They haven't made a statement saying "Hey guys we're back on AAA games now" either.

Stop grasping at straws.
>>
>>385274152
why would they need to make a statement saying "hey guys we're back" when they never made one saying "hey guys we're leaving AAA games"?
>>
>>385274152
They haven't made a statement that they're aren't either checkmate you atheist shitlord
God:42
You:Cuck
>>
>>385251074
>>385251194
>>385251289
it really makes you think!
>>
>>385274540
Really gets your noggin joggin :^)
>>385274475
This
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.