[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last game you played where you felt utterly sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: huge.8.44133[1].jpg (25KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
huge.8.44133[1].jpg
25KB, 450x319px
What was the last game you played where you felt utterly sucked into, whether it be for story or gameplay reasons or both. Like you just kept playing and only stopped to eat or sleep.

My home situation is kinda crap so I'm just looking for something to distract me until college reopens. Thanks.
>>
>>385249992
Dragons Dogma
>>
>>385249992
I have like 400 hours in Tomdachi Life.
it stopped having content at like hour 50.
I just kept playing.
>>
>>385249992
FORTNITE
>>
File: 132004579044.jpg (387KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
132004579044.jpg
387KB, 2464x1648px
WoW in 2005.
>>
Grief Syndrome

Very good gameplay.
>>
>>385250132

What kind of game is this? Animal crossing like?

>>385250032

I was actually meaning to play this, how long is it?
>>
>>385250982
Its like they made a sim but all the daily activities in life as mini games.
Its not honestly as fun as Animal Crossing, but I personally had a lot of fun.
But its definitely something you're suppose to play for like 30 minutes every other day, and I did not do that, more like 4-6 hours every day.
>>
The first fossil fighters game.

Im a nintenfag with an extreme hard-on for their handhelds in general. I'm really into autistic shit like collecting, but Pokemon wasn't settling it for me. it was fucking garbage.

Then fossil fighters came out.

The game is so amazingly snug with it's routine. Find new fossils. Clean them. Get stronger dinosaurs. Fight dinosaurs. Level up. Go to new digsite. Rinse and repeat.

it may sound monotonous, but it's so unbelievably satisfying and comfy. The minigame where you clean the fossil really pumps you up, and makes you feel really good when you get a good score. All the characters along the way were lovable, and the battle system was awesome. 3 on 3 with various support effects and stat based classes. That only adds on to how awesome the battles are. Not like they'd be too bad without these, hell, it's fucking dinosaurs man. What kinda dude doesn't wanna see a T-Rex chomp the shit out of a Velociraptor?
>>
>>385252173
>What kinda dude doesn't wanna see a T-Rex chomp the shit out of a Velociraptor?

I'll give you that one anon.

> 3 on 3 with various support effects and stat based classes

i'd like you to explain that more.
>>
>>385252519
So let's start with the battle layout.
Three dinosaurs (Called vivosaurs ingame. Literally means Living Lizard) are on the battle field

There's 4 spots on the battle field. AZ (Attack Zone) which is upfront, and where attack oriented vivosaurs such as T-Rex or Velociraptor shine. There's 2 SZ (Support zone) spaces. Two vivosaurs are placed here. Some vivosaurs are best placed here as they have support effects that'll help you either by boosting the AZ vivosaur's stats, or lowering the enemy AZ's stats. Attacks made from these positions take less damage on the enemy. UNLESS the SZ vivosaur in question has the "Long Range" Class. These classes are usually given to vivosaurs such as Brachiosaurus (long necks) and Pteranodon (Pterosaurs)

That leads into vivosaur classes.

Vivosaurs such as T-Rex and Velociraptor are attack class vivosaurs, because they have a decently high attack stat. Vivosaurs such as Triceratops are considered "All-Around" class because they have rounded stats. There's also vivosaurs such as Ankylosaurus that tote around the "Defense" class. And that's pretty self explanatory. And we already went over "Long Range"
>>
Kingdom hearts has fun gameplay, and the plot is kind of like a soap opera, where you just say "what the hell is this about?" and you continue because you want to understand. The ps4 collection has 4 games to keep you occupied.
>>
>>385252519
>>385253216
Forgot to mention the EZ (Escape Zone) where you can make your vivosaur invincible for two turns.
>>
>>385253216
>>385253319

Still pretty basic, but better than Pokemon. I think i'd actually enjoy this. I'll go looking for a copy eventually.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>385249992
Reassembly
Fucking Tinkrell modular cannons are the shit, ripping ~8K P Agent flagships with 1 shot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.