[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>some furry in his basement made a best selling game that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: undertale.jpg (5KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
5KB, 460x215px
>some furry in his basement made a best selling game that will go down as a classic
>/v/ can't even make 1 game

no wonder this game triggered so many of you
>>
Sad but accurate. Where is 4chan's awesome game?
>>
>>385248607
ok
>>
>>385249270
It won't happen because no one from here will ever take time off from memes and shitposting long enough to invest actual effort into something.
>>
>>385249270
there's minecraft and katawa shoujo already
>>
>classic

By who, no one i know knows this game
>>
>>385249270
Pokemon Clover Version
>>
>>385248607
Making a game is easy.
The problem is that I'm too much of a perfectionist so I could never release a game I think looks, sounds, etc. like shit (like say minecraft, undertale and so on).

Seriously with Unreal even a monkey can make games since coding isn't even required for more standard games.
>>
>>385249270
the problem is that once a game that's being developed catches on, faggots start to show up and shit up all the threads and discussion about it. This has happened time and time again whenever someone's made a game and shown it on here.
>>
>>385250415
/v/ dated Minecraft when she was underage b&, but she's got "Property of Reddit" all over her now.

KS is more associated with /a/ than us. Undertale belongs to /co/.

Anyone know about Risk of Rain? We at least did that one right?
>>
>>385250415
Katawa shoujo is /a/

>>385248607
There's also dust. Also have you tried to work with /v/ anons? I offered programming skills but the people you deal with are a joke. Also the /v/ is underage thing isn't a meme.
>>
>>385248607
But
>>385249270
/v/ already made an awesome game which even has thousands of thousands of generals in /vg/. But since you're a bunch of shitty newfags its obvious you don't know about it.
>>
>>385250832
oh yeah risk of rain too.
Anyway the anon I replied to was talking about 4chan in general, and I remember a couple of threads about KS in here as well
>>
>>385249270
4chan isnt a person
plenty of people on 4chan have made games
risk of rain even has /agdg/ in the credits
>>
Dude's a furry?

And for the most part, it's more of a homage (as it's been stated to be) to a true classic like the mother series.
>>
He's not a furry you memeparroting buzzredditor.
>>
>>385251734
>>385251778
if you cater to furries you're pretty much a furry
>>
>>385248607
The aforementioned furry lived in the basement of a webcomic author for the duration of making the game.
>>
>>385251898
Just you mentioning them is more catering than any one aspect of Undertale.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62SgGbV-baw
>>
>>385251032
>visual novels
>games
>>
>>385251992
whatever you say goat fucker
>>
>>385252317
The game doesn't make you want to fuck the goat anon.

Only you want to fuck the goat.

Accept who you are. Don't hide it an hirt yourself by keeping it all in. It's ok. This is a safe place.
>>
>>385251898
so if you create a furry character youre a furry?

is blizzard like the furry company?
>>
>>385252038
This guy gives the impression he has thrown kittens in a river for fun.
>>
>>385248607
He pandered to the most cancerous people on this earth. This is in no way something to be proud of.

It's not hard to put meme garbage in an existing engine and ship it. You just need to get lucky to be that one mass-produced indie shit which gets to be the fad of the month. It helps if you have a fanbase of homestuck autists to shill the game for you.
>>
>>385252472
>so if you create a furry character youre a furry?
have you ever met someone who drew their "fursona" who WASN'T a furry? to properly cater to a crowd you have to know them, and it takes one to know one

>is blizzard the furry company
no but furries do make up a percentage of the artists and devs.
>>
File: YouHaveNoFace.webm (454KB, 470x514px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveNoFace.webm
454KB, 470x514px
>furries making videogames
>>
>>385252930
>meme garbage

Anon, do you make "content"? If so I feel your entire post was complete and utter projection. I understand how not everyone likes the game but where in the fuck did you get the idea it was hot maymay shit that is filled in a typical CS:GO lobby?

5 examples. GO

HARDMODE: NO "ANIME IS REAL"
>>
>>385248607
>>some furry
Fox is his name, he's not really a furry.
>>
>>385253162
isnt that game still in early access beta or some shit and you have to pay 60 dollars for it? how good is it?
>>
>>385250630
Too much of a talent-less and lazy fuck, more like.
>>
>>385253162
is that a 3d thing-thing?
>>
>>385254087
wait for open beta, when it's available through steam for 15 bucks. It's fun but unfinished
>>
>>385254264
looks more like madness-day
>>
Making a game is easy
Making a best-seller is the hard part
>>
>>385248607
He's not a furry but good points otherwise, although I think most of the rage here is from underage trying to fit in by adopting an exaggerated caricature of "le edgy 2mature4u elitist contrarian /v/" mindset.
>>
File: IMG_4504.png (38KB, 988x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4504.png
38KB, 988x292px
>>385251167
not only that, a dedicated /v/ community assisted Hopoo. myself included
>>
>>385257336
AGDG can suck a dick
>>
>>385257478
come on now, /AGDG/ can be good sometimes. its a hit or miss. in the case of sometimes drizzle, they did well
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.