[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm playing Secret of Mana with my friend Senate over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Power-wrist.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Power-wrist.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
So I'm playing Secret of Mana with my friend Senate over ZSNES. We just got to The Empire (more than halfway through the game), and he's still wearing his fucking power wrist. It has 4 defense, as opposed to the ~20 defense from the armor avialable to us right now (this makes a lot of difference in the world of mana), but he keeps it anyways because it has +5 STR which he is convinced is more important than any amount of defense (it's not).

So while we were in the shop at The Empire, he gave up control of his character for a moment to go AFK, so I popped into his inventory and unequipped his power wrist so I could sell it and buy a Golem Ring instead. He noticed soon after he returned that his power wrist was missing, and became irate.

So now we're on our way to "potatos" (he means Potos Village) to buy back his power wrist. What he doesn't know is that he can buy it at the shop we just left in The Empire.
>>
Pretty sure I've seen this thread before
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (71KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
71KB, 940x627px
>>
Wow, I feel ancient remembering this one from the fridge

Got any Broly Power is Maximum stuff
>>
>>385246184
I always called it potatos village too.
>>
>>385246184
Oh Grandpa, you old mememan. You forgot to take your pills again.
>>
You have no chance to survive make your time.
>>
>>385246184
Why are you playing with the Senate grandpa
>>
>>385247751
TAKEOFF EVERY ZIG!
>>
>>385247751
ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO ___?
>>
>>385247839
For great justice.
>>
>>385247751
DAMN! THEM BALLS IS TASTY!!
>>
>>385246184
Cool blog. Subscribed.
>>
File: c99ebabf3c618ea01b6fd4bdd61bb177.jpg (935KB, 1393x1920px) Image search: [Google]
c99ebabf3c618ea01b6fd4bdd61bb177.jpg
935KB, 1393x1920px
Is this the moldiest pasta you could find?
Better post some ICY girls.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.