[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this dude right about Persona 5? http://www.twitlonger.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: o.jpg (174KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
174KB, 1000x562px
Is this dude right about Persona 5?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spsblb

>Persona 5 - Sure, it's a fun game, but that's all it is. I am very, very tired of everything the P5 narrative has to offer me. I'm tired of protagonists being rewarded, even celebrated for enforcing their will on the world through violent means, I'm tired of half-assed social links that exist in a state of subservience to the overarching plot, and I'm tired of fucking fighting god at the end. I sunk 110 hours into this game, and I can't say it was worth it. Look elsewhere if you want something that actually enriches your soul or brings joy into your life, because all I felt after spending all that time on P5 was a sense of overbearing fatigue. Also, to criticize the actual gameplay a bit... I really think the dungeons could have pushed the player further. I appreciate that they put a lot of effort into the aesthetics and "flow," but there's never really a brain-bending puzzle that stops you in your tracks or a devious trap that sets you back in any meaningful way. This single screen is more *challenging* than anything in Persona 5's dungeons, and it's just one part of the third to last dungeon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iet-dBT2G7Q So yeah I'd like to see them make more, uh, fiendish dungeons in P6, I suppose.
>>
If Persona 5 was more difficult it would be perfect. It's way too easy, even on Hard.
>>
>>385241376
>Persona 5 - Sure, it's a fun game, but that's all it is.
Does a game really need to be anything more than fun?
>>
>>385241791
This.

>sunk 110 hours into this game

If you had fun enough to stick around that long then quit bitching about the little things.

>I'm tired of this and that

I'm tired of this post
>>
>>385241376
>I sunk 110 hours into this game, and I can't say it was worth it.
How can someone be so dumb ?
>>
>>385241376
The most retarded thing I've read all day. He had fun but it wasn't deep and enriching enough... ok then my friend *tips fedora*
>>
>>385242120
Now THIS is the most retarded thing I've seen all day
>IF YOU HAD ANY SEMBLANCE OF FUN YOU CANNOT CRITICIZE THE GAME AT ALL REEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah no fuck off you stupid cunt
>>
>>385242457
This, tbhonest.
>>
Oh no, does this means I'm not allowed to like the game anymore because a literally who random guy said he didn't liked?
>>
>>385243861
You seem to have autism. The word doesn't revolve around you. They question asked in the OP is whether or not he's right. It doesn't say anything about you.

If the OP told you kys, would you? Perhaps it would be for the best considering you don't seem to be able to function in society.
>>
>>385241376
>it's this literally-who thread again
>>
>>385241376

i haven't played persona 5 but persona 4 was a mess with some dull character and the pacing of a slug, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if persona 5 was the same but people would refuse to admit it because "the teacher is my waifu!"

that dude is wrong on the basic of saying that chrono trigger is a bad game
>>
>>385241376
The only issue I have with this game is the downright annoying hand holding it has. I'm at the second palace and still feel like I'm being forced to follow a specific path even though they off choices: they always loop back to the same decisions. Those fucking annoying cellphone conversations that sums up what just happened 10 seconds ago are an example. Giving you free control in your bedroom where Morganna comments you should go to bed at every action you try to undertake, and then the bed action prompts "Would you like to go to sleep ?".
I mean yeah every SMT is guilty of those kind of things, but I'm getting the early feeling P5 is much more of a funnel in its storyline than the other titles.
Well it's been a long day
>>
>>385241376
I think Persona 5 is definitely deserving of criticism, however, a valid criticism is not "well I am tired of this style of game/movie/story so it isn't good." Attack the narrative for some of the flimsier moments individually or the lack of challenge, but you undermine yourself to say, "Well this is an improved version of the past games and I loved those but I am just tired of the series so it sucks."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.