[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are thousands of Let's Play channels with little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: i hanked myself today.gif (30KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
i hanked myself today.gif
30KB, 267x200px
>there are thousands of Let's Play channels with little to no views
>millions of hours of people talking out loud to literally no one

Why do they do it, /v/? Why do they continue to persist against all odds?
>>
>>385238546
Because those 15 people who watch that one guy are probably the best fans ever.
>>
>>385238546
Some people do it for a small and consistent community. Others do it for ___.
>>
>>385238546
I dunno why really I'm one of those people too. I mainly do it cause I like to hang out and bullshit with my friends while we play video games we record it because why not it's not like really going to get us anywhere it's just something we like to do
>>
Everytime I've even considered doing this I'm reminded of some of the great play through I've seen with 150 or less views and it immidiatly sets me straight. Bless thier souls.
>>
>>385238546
>tfw used to watch a minecraft lets player 9 years ago
>tfw he's still going at it
>tfw he's barely grown at all
>>
File: 420.gif (145KB, 420x400px) Image search: [Google]
420.gif
145KB, 420x400px
>>385238546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1hosfkxjRk

the only people online with massive follower and view counts are flooded with bots. No one is actually famous unless they were selected to be famous. There are no genuine haters online they are all bots. 4chan and every single website is flooded with bots
>>
>>385238546
they see popular people that actually make money and want to do it too

little do they know they are too late
>>
>>385238546
Some people find it more motivating to play video games if they talk to themselves while they play.
The actual viewership is irrelevant.
>>
>>385238546
Autism.
Instead of playing kids toys they could learn skills and make something of themselves...but nope.
>>
Years ago, I came across an LP channel where a guy had 10 subscribers. Apparently one guy unsubbed and the LPer was so heartbroken that he made a video pleading with the unsubbed guy to come back. He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

It was the most pathetically sad thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>385240706
But what if Matrix?
>>
>>385241321
Oh man now I wanna see it too
>>
Because they're faggots who want attention and hope to get easy money.

Monetized Youtube videos was the biggest mistake on the Internet.
>>
>>385238546
Autism
>>
>>385238546
I always comment myself when I play. I've been thinking about hooking up a capturing card. I might get famous who knows.
>>
>>385238546
It's odd, but you have to realize that these people would still be playing the game whether they streamed it or not. It's just a way of making money / amassing a following while playing games.
>>
>>385241463

I wish I could find it again.

The video I REALLY want to find again is the one where a well known speedrunner is streaming and suddenly gains self-awareness and realizes how stupid and pointless speedrunning is, and basically starts insulting his audience for wasting their time watching him. I saw it last year and I've never been able to track it down again.
>>
>>385238546
And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is some hype cretin with ADHD trying to be le epik and screaming like a autistic retard that can't figure out the game to save his life and forgets stuff that was explained literally two seconds ago.
>>
>>385241770

think its called speedrunning exposed

he was running goldeneye if im not mistaken, might help ya find it
>>
File: dr doom.jpg (8KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
dr doom.jpg
8KB, 300x199px
>find lets play of my favorite game
>it's some little 13 year old kid playing it
>he's way better than me
>>
>>385242045

Yep, that's the one. Thanks dude.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM
>>
>>385242071
Of course. Kids have all the time in the world to game.
>>
File: 1488271231848.jpg (221KB, 540x622px) Image search: [Google]
1488271231848.jpg
221KB, 540x622px
>what's up youtube it's your boy [name] and today we're gonna be playing some more [game]
>>
>>385240592
David Angel?
>>
>>385242496
Don't know his real name but that wasn't his channel's name.
>>
>>385242428
>what's up youtube hollllllllllmes heah and today we're gunnnahhhh be playinnnn summ moahhh bluuuuuudbuuuurne

https://youtu.be/pk2YHL97S2U
>>
>>385242730
oh, channel name is davidangel64, nickname X

only asking cause I know a guy in the exact same situation where I used to watch him play minecraft when I was like 13 and he's still making vids now that I'm in my 20s

fucking crazy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.