[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> "I am sorry that there is no 'nice' way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: jonathanblow.png (260KB, 751x419px) Image search: [Google]
jonathanblow.png
260KB, 751x419px
> "I am sorry that there is no 'nice' way to put it.
> Japanese games are just bad. They really are.
> I don't believe it's a lack of tools or training, the entire culture is just bad.
> The rising sun has set. They should stop making video games.
> Not sure why they continiue to produce titles. Maybe muh bushido honour. I don't know.
> Let China annex them.
> However they do it, they just need to stop."

What the FUCK did JB mean by this?
>>
>Game designer of Braid and The Witness

like he's to talk
>>
File: kero234 - Copy.png (953KB, 1024x2103px) Image search: [Google]
kero234 - Copy.png
953KB, 1024x2103px
funny because Kero Blaster is better than any game he's made
>>
>>385235910
So said the creator of a glorified flash game and an iOS tier walking sim on a level of pretentiousness that would make Phil Fish feel embarrassed.
>>
>>385235910
he is so out-touch with modern gamers; a lot of payed streamers on twitch that played THE WITNESS literally bored to the point they have to watch the answers on internet to keep going on the game and stip wasting time.

i'm actually enjoyed the game and finished without help but you can't stop feeling is a waste of time trying to figure it out the puzzles.
>>
Playing Rabi-Ribi and its one if the best metrioidvanias I've played. Does the west make any besides shadow complex?
>>
>>385236089
braid was ok, the witness was bad
>>
>>385236721
I enjoy the game as well except for the environmental puzzles which are "find the right pixel to stand on" more than anything about thinking critically. I did not like Braid, however, nor do I get the dicksuck of that game. The solutions were easy but the execution was tedious and finicky
>>
File: edmund.jpg (313KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
edmund.jpg
313KB, 800x450px
>>385236545
> "Post YOUR Steam sales if you think you're so hot shit.
> Go on, I'll wait.
> That's what I though.
> But yeah. Organized religion is bullshit, man.
> Basically child abuse.
> Mankind needs to wake the fuck up."
>>
>>385236923
I mean, he's not wrong.
>>
>>385235910
source of those quotes?

you won't reply...
>>
>>385236806
Hollow Knight is great but it's the only good western Metroidvania
>>
>>385237103
if kids aren't raised into an organized religion, they're raised into some other ideology like liberalism or scientific materialism. it's not like it's possible to raise a kid as a blank slate until adulthood
>>
>>385237317
Environmental Station Alpha is better
>>
>>385236923
that's a pretty motivating picture, thanks senpai
>>
>>385237509
I was talking about the picture.
>>
>>385237830
my bad. I agree with the picture as well
>>
>>385237297
> sauce
Jonathan Blow screaming to peace officer as they arrested him for publicaly urinating on those permanent shadow things left behind by the victims of the Horoshima bombings.

Dude was overdosing on his own ego. Kept making Godzilla impressions while screaming "Yoko Taroooo. Yoko Taaarooo. Fuck you, you depressed moon guy."

Kinda sad, really. Love should trump hate.
>>
>>385239514
that is not sauce you fecking moron

that is you making up more shit
>>
>>385235910
Is this a joke? That guy is a fucking nothing.
>>
>>385235910
Sounds like an ass blasted Korean or Chinaman. Sad
>>
>>385235910
I can see why he'd think that. Japanese games these days aren't well known outside of Japan, so being a typical westerner it wiuld seem like there's a drought to him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.