[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzard offered 7 days for free Should I return and level my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Legion_cover.jpg (257KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257KB, 350x496px
Blizzard offered 7 days for free
Should I return and level my demonhunter tank/dps?
>>
>>385227002
Think about the fuckton of hours you are about to sink into this dying trash that you could instead spend watching paint dry.
>>
>already quit Legion
>going back to Legion

por que?
>>
>>385227002
If you want korean leveling grinding sure. Blizzard has done a good job disguising it but thats all it is in the end, a big as fucking grind.

Gotta make sure all your shit is titan forged and you got all the legiondaries.

Whats that? You want to play another class? Well fuck you.
>>
>>385227002
>Blizzard offered 7 days for free
Wait is a global thing they're doing? Where can I do this?

I wanna play on my Warlock for a bit before I have to start my very first job.
>>
File: DEMONOLOGY Metamorphosis.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DEMONOLOGY Metamorphosis.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>gouge my class of anything flavorful and pool it all into the new special snowflake class

That ham-fisted Metamorphosis pull had me salty as all fuck, still does. Guaranteed i'll never return, no mater how many free trials they throw my way.
>>
I've had the itch to play again as well. Worth going back for a month that just to see how everything is now? I kind of just want to take a nostalgia trip around the cities.
>>
>>385229750
Honestly I always thought that was kinda stupid for Warlocks to do. Metamorphosis wasn't even that cool you just turned into a dark, purple shadow Illidan.

It just makes sense that a sorcerer in cloth would either be casting dots of doom, scalding enemies with green fire, or summoning loadse demons.
>>
>>385230079
You can think it was stupid all you want, fact of the matter is that the shit defined a spec, for better or worse for near a decade. In that decade it was mostly a garbage-ass gimmick spec because blizz can't balance for shit. MoP things started turning around for the better.

Demonology was never about summoning in WoW until only recently. You got a single demon pet in BC and that was it. It was always about using demonic ability to strengthen and empower yourself. I always thought of it as my Devil Trigger, and that shit stuck with me. You were essentially a temporary quasi-caster tank with some potentially crazy burst damage.

Now? I haven't bothered looking what's been going on. Exploding imps? kek. Yeah, I feel like a true demon lord. Wake me when I can summon a Dreadlord, or they at least make Enslave Demon permanent like it always should have been.
>>
File: Dark Apotheosis.jpg (56KB, 320x448px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Apotheosis.jpg
56KB, 320x448px
>>385230079
>Metamorphosis wasn't even that cool you just turned into a dark, purple shadow Illidan.
Could have thrown us a bone and kept Dark Apotheosis. To add insult to injury, warlock NPCs throughout the game still have Meta and Apotheosis, yet we're never given any explanation whatsoever why playable warocks are gated off from the shit.

Also fuck the whole green fire quest, explaining how and why warlocks got access to Meta in the first place. Sloppy as fuck and no integrity whatsoever.
>>
>>385231918
>Sloppy as fuck and no integrity whatsoever.
To be fair this is part of Blizzard's official mission statement for years
>>
>>385229642
interested in this too. Just want to do the Legendary weapon quests
>>
>>385227002
>Quit Legion on the principal of not getting crucial legendaries for raiding, after farming for months endlessly
They should know that no amount of free game time will bring back the disgruntled players.
>>
>>385233583
They are pretty boring 1 man scenarios. Then you have to level to 102 or 103 to be able to do the quests for your other two weapons.
>>
>>385233583
What? If you never even started, you would be seen as less than a human being, even in LFD.
>>
>>385229794
>nostalgia trip around the cities.
I came back to WoW after eight years to do that along with similar things. It wasn't nearly as awesome as I had hoped it would be, didn't help that the cities are pretty dead even though who knows how many realms crossrealm into the citities.
>>
I've been gone 5 months and no free gametime, guess I should be thanking blizz
>>
>Play TBC and quit towards the end of WoTLK
>come back for Legion 'cause got a new PC
>it's like, mid-legion, Tomb of Sargeras is dropping in the next week or so
>asking all these dumbass questions as I level from 80
>guild thinks I'm the most retarded piece of shit
>tell them I haven't played in forever
>all the information I find about stuff has all been changed in a later patch
>can't get anything straight
>end up just talking shit in LFG & Trade until that sub month runs out

Kinda miss talking shit in LFG/Trade desu.
>>
>>385229642
>>385233583
BLizzard send me letter
Left when kara was released so not sure
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.