[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dz stxE_5Rc Fee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: e801ecf534d2.jpg (187KB, 800x980px) Image search: [Google]
e801ecf534d2.jpg
187KB, 800x980px
Thoughts?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dzstxE_5Rc
Feel free to skip over the part about the multiplayer. tl;dr for it is that its really bad and broken.

Also, general opinion on Spec Ops: The Line?
I thought it was amazing but I can see why people can't connect to the story and messages.
>>
>classic games like doom and halo
Stopped watching
>>
>>385224648
When can a game can be called a classic? You do know time is always moving forward?
>>
And I thought the game sucked. Third person sticky cover regenerating health linear corridor level design, the entire game is pure modern AAA degeneracy. The story isn't nearly enough to make up for the rest of the game. This ain't no planescape torment
>>
>>385223579
STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY! I love the game, but goddamn, you fuckers need to chill with this spamming.
>>
>>385224747
Halo will never be a classic. It's shit. Lumping it in with doom is beyond retarded
>>
>>385223579
>Talks about shooters
>Puts Fallout: NV footage in the background

Dropped
>>
Played through it even while knowing the ending, still pretty good. It was interesting watching Walker pin the blame on everyone but himself. Are there any other FPS/TPS where everything goes to shit the further you go?

>die during the Lugo heavy fight
>he becomes a normal heavy when you load checkpoint
>>
>>385225340
F.E.A.R. 2, I guess.

You even get loving consensual sex with a qt eldritch abomination at the end
>>
>>385225867
>consensual
>>
>>385224990
I'm sorry if this thread is spammed daily, I'm not a regular to /v/.
>>
>>385223579
One of the worst games /v/ ever shilled. Gameplay is utter garbage. I'll watch a movie if I care about muh story.
>>
File: ve4fu[1].jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ve4fu[1].jpg
43KB, 500x333px
>>385226531
>Im not a regular
>>
>>385224747
>When can a game can be called a classic?
When it has become a staple of a genre, influenced a following generation of games, or has been named as inspiration by many. Not before.

Spec Ops isn't a staple of the genre. It isn't even a good TPS.
>>
>>385227017
not the anon you're replying to but no none said it was a classic
>>
>>385224928
>And I thought the game sucked.
Well we all have our opinions and yours is clearly shit. The story saved the game.
>>
Spec ops war a boring game with a hamfisted plot that attempted to make you feel bad. It didn't really deeply consider the actions taken by Walker, and instead just kind of glazed over them and tried to make you feel bad.
it relies heavily on untrustworthy narration to push the plot forward, and when the narration is revealed as false, it lacks any sort of punch since it happens at the very end of the game and only effects future playthroughs.
Gameplay was awful and didn't stand out in any respect aside from its own blandness.
Sadly, dealing with interesting story matter is only relevant if you aren't brought low by everything else that helps tell the story.
>>
>>385223579
I love this game
Interesting story, good fight sequences nuce level design
>>
>>385223579
>overrated game "critic" reviews overrated game
Like pottery
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.