[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Don't get me wrong, I love you" >"But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1498666533740.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498666533740.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>"Don't get me wrong, I love you"
>"But does that mean I have to meet your father?"
What the fuck? How did she make something this stupid sound amazing? And how does she lose her accent when she sings English?
>>
two nukes weren't enough
>>
The fuck game are you talking about?
>>
>>385223201
She lived in New York in her formative years.
She was influenced by Motown sound.
>>
>>385223201
sora's hair is so stupid
>>
>>385223201
Because she was born in fucking NY.
>>
>>385223201
When we are older you'll understand.
>>
This song is literally the only good thing about Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>385223201
>And how does she lose her accent when she sings English?
She's American you idiot, she was born in New York
>>
>>385225235
I guess if you removed the FF characters and KH originals from it, it could be good.
>>
>>385224386
>When we are older you'll understand.
...what I meant when I said no? I don't think life is quite that simple, anon
>>
>>385224386
>Wish I could prove I love you
But does that mean I have to walk on water?
>>
If KH3 doesn't have an opening sequence by this chick, then i will consider this game dead on arrival, and will probably wait to buy it used. This stupid song is 50% of what hooked me when i saw the commercial for it back in the day.
>>
>>385223201
you know how pop singers write songs about their breakups and shit
this is basically one of those songs. I think when utada's music career first started and she was like late teens to early twenties she hooked up with her producer or something who was like middle-aged.
>>
>>385227053
Deep.
>>
>>385225753
Disney stopped being relevant to the plot since the first game, a terrible shame.
>>
File: 1488198417217.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488198417217.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>385226551
>0.2 opening comes out
>That funky ass beat
>Thought Utada finally made a new song after all these years
>Mfw WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE REMIXES Song was cool tho
>>
>tfw no Kairi fanservice game ever
>>
>>385227053
Why did they think the song would fit KH? Or the original concept was Sora's mom going into different Disney words and cheating on her husband with different Disney characters?
>>
File: 1349256106512.jpg (25KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1349256106512.jpg
25KB, 550x367px
>>385229932
Holy shit really? I stopped at KH1 and didn't move on to 2 because I wanted my game back first FUCK YOU RAFFY but now reading that, it makes me not want to move on with the series
>>
>>385231396
But they will be relevant again in KH3. Toy Story and Big Hero 6 even gets Pixar approved original sequels in it.
>>
>>385230331
Goddamn it why waste your art potential on something so bizarre
>>
>>385230814
I think how it goes is it was written in Japanese first, closer to the themes of the game, and then Disney was like "NOW DO IT IN ENGLISH" and at this point she just made the lyrics about whatever the fuck.
>>
>>385232174
Passion:

if i remember - far, far away
the future shines into forever
beneath the beautiful blue sky,
we were frightened, but only a little

in nostalgic colours, a window is stained

to turn behind, can we meet again
the future continues into forever
beneath this huge billboard,
i want to see the fading of this time

to those never met again, somewhere
open a window

if i remember - far, far away
the future shines into forever
beneath the beautiful blue sky,
we were sleeping, eternally

who i liked so long ago
in winter i heard will have a child
the thing that is decided from long ago
once in a while i begin to want to doubt
it was never forgotten
i wonder if there will there be a photo in the next new year's card
the thing that we could not do
comes to me so nostalgically

Holy shit, why are the lyrics so massivly different? Couldn't she come up with something closer to the original?
>>
>>385233078
IIRC she rather resented the fact that they told her to translate them herself, so she's just winging it.
>>
>>385223201
>Stupid
>Clearly has never dealt with shitty family drama from gf's family
Found the NEET
>>
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
>>385223201

You meet a girls father to ask his permission to marry her. It's a very old and patriarchal concept which is still upheld in Asian countries.

The lyrics made sense to me when I was 10, but of course, I'm not ESL.
>>
>>385230272
apperently she's busy on a new one for KH3.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.