[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's actually finished. you want it to be unfinished because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

it's actually finished.
you want it to be unfinished because it's bad, but sometimes things are just bad.
>>
Played this game for 700 hours, maybe even over 800 hours, don't remember.
I don't have a problem with it feeling unfinished.
>>
3 > 1 > V > 2 >>>>> Getting shot in the balls > 4

Behead all 4 defenders
>>
It's pretty clearly not finished. Even if it were it still wouldn't be what we hoped for regardless, though.
>>
>>385220235
Finished or not finished doesn't even matter. 10, 30, 75 percent or whatever Kojimbo&co managed to finish was still a horrible mess.
>>
No piece of media has two chapters

This game is the phantom pain
>>
>>385220235
it's bad AND unfinished
>>
>>385221095
swans - soundtracks for the blind
beyonce - i am sasha fierce
kate bush - hounds of love
>>
>>385220235
>Battle Gear
>Eyes on Kazuhira
>Chapter 3
>Mission 51
>Camp Omega return

And those are only the obvious ones that I remember from a year ago. Every game has cut content, but rarely do cutscenes make it into the game that say "Full customizable tank you can take into battle with you", and later have a text tutorial that says "put this tank on Facebook-tier missions to improve the chance of success"
>>
>>385221568
>helicopters would pursue when you pressed the Russians hard enough
>random Skulls invasions
>more intelligent detection AI
Still a great game, especially with Infinite Heaven mods.
>>
>>385220462
1 > 2 = 3 > V >>>>> Getting shot in the balls > 4 > PW
>>
>>385221803
I agree. Though it is unfortunate how much of a grind Mother Base items can be, and there's no in-game cutscene theater to rewatch ones that are not tied to a mission.
>>
I don't really care desu, it's still in my top 3 of the series (alongside 1 and 3). Played it for 500 hours and enjoyed every single second. When I listen to some of the 80s songs I get massive nostalgia.
>>
>>385221959
Agree with you on your points as well. Particularly the item grind.
>>
It's literally not finished, though. The bluray that came with the collector's edition has videos of missions that were not finished in time. Including the ending.
>>
>>385221989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFZ3Qhn5dW8
>>
>>385222154
One mission, and it was the ending to a side thing.
>>
I personally think it'd be shit even if it was finished.
>>
>>385221820
Acceptable
>>
>>385222294
It's great, friend. You didn't like it, ok.
>>
I liked it and I wanted it to be better than it was, but I pirated it so whatever.
>>
>>385221803
>helicopters would pursue when you pressed the Russians hard enough
This actually happens on some missions if your combat response (gun icon) is in the last 2 tiers. Tanks and helicopters are called in.
>>
>>385222514
What are some other less known things about the game?

I have a few:
>depending on the rank, soldiers spot you from greater distances
>taking a shower increases reflex time
>>
>>385223082
One pet peeve in this game that started with MGS3 and after 11 years they didn't fix: You can take cover behind explosive barrels, as enemy bullets don't detonate them. Bravo, Kojima!
>>
>accept shittyness haha
go eat dicks, op
>>
>>385224036
>living in denial
you mean you want to share some dicks with me?
>>
half the game is just the same stages again but at higher difficulty, no final chapter either. Same with FFXV.
>>
>>385220462
4 is way better than V
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.