[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that if it'll get released most of you won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: icon.428x241.jpg (6KB, 428x241px) Image search: [Google]
icon.428x241.jpg
6KB, 428x241px
reminder that if it'll get released most of you won't be able to try it because it'll require a VR headset
>>
>>385218945
reminder, headsets will be cheap as chips by the time it gets announced
>>
>>385218945
At this point it would surprise me if valve is able to make the game even remotely good.
>>
Reminder that I won't buy it anyways because it will be filled to the brim with micro-transaction bullshit
>>
reminder. OP is a fucking retard.
>>
Reminder that'll never come out and we must forget about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4oyuGlCmQ
>>
Considering how most of the actual game developers have left Valve now I'd be amazed if the game gets released at all, much less it be actually good.
>>
>>385218945
pretty sure by that time VR would be cheap as dirt (it kinda is already if you go for early dev kits)
>>
File: Ficki Ficky.png (38KB, 1034x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Ficki Ficky.png
38KB, 1034x1085px
>TFW Ross will finish FM before Valve Releases HL3/EP3
>>
>>385220569
>Daily Login bonus acquired! Remember, log in consecutively to gain larger rewards!
>15 CuccBux Awarded!
>SEASONAL EVENT!!!! Get the new Scarecrow Alyx skin for 12,500 CuccBux this weekend only!
>>
>>385221334
>tfw Ross will actually create Freeman's Mind 3 all by himself and bring closure to the franchise
>>
File: Anime Girl Slobber.jpg (262KB, 800x810px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Girl Slobber.jpg
262KB, 800x810px
>>385221604
He actually totally would do that
I assume he might do so after THE MOVIE
>>
File: mfwTHEMOVIE.jpg (5KB, 170x128px) Image search: [Google]
mfwTHEMOVIE.jpg
5KB, 170x128px
>>385221702
>THE MOVIE
Any day now, aaaany day now...
>>
File: anime tiddies expert.jpg (43KB, 497x342px) Image search: [Google]
anime tiddies expert.jpg
43KB, 497x342px
>>385222101
Ross always takes time to polish up his products. He's the only youtube I watch or care about at this point

Shame it takes so long to wait for his stuff, but it's the cost for putting so much love into your videos
>>
File: 1499730253024.jpg (23KB, 190x179px) Image search: [Google]
1499730253024.jpg
23KB, 190x179px
>>385218945
OP. It's time to let go. Half-life 3 isn't coming, and most of the original's from the Hl2 DEV team are gone. Namely Viktor Anatov, who was responsible for most of the concept art.

I was a teenager when the last episode was released. I'm now a grown man, married, with a nine year old son.

When HL2 was being developed, Gabe used to share stuff with the fanbase. It was a different time. Then about 2008 or so they adopted this 'silent treatment' toward any question regarding Hl3. We had a call to end silence group a few years ago, and we were still ignored by Valve.

The call to silence has been a slap in the face by Valve. I stopped hoping for Hl3 years ago. It only makes my blood boil when I think about the treatment the community has received from Valve in its regard.
>>
>>385222375
They shouldn't have gone with this episodic bullshit. They should have just made the base game longer and concluded everything right there and then, maybe optionally, release unrelated expansion packs like opposing force or blue shift
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.