[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanna thank the based anon that said Larian studios always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0173.jpg (275KB, 1552x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
275KB, 1552x873px
Just wanna thank the based anon that said Larian studios always delivers in a random thread yesterday.
I've been searching for a good RPG for the past month and this game has satisfied my role playing needs so far.
Divinity thread I guess
>>
Great game. Bought the sequel but haven't touched it yet, just wanted that sweet early access discount because I loved the first one so much.
>>
Best RPG of this decade, not even memeing, haven't enjoyed a game this much in a very long time.
>>
It pales when compared to Pillars of Eternity.
>>
>>385217119
>pressure plate trap coming up
>throw a clamshell from the beach on the plate
>it actually works, disarming the trap once the gas disperses
10/10 just for that
>>
>>385217440

It really is to be praised how the game allows you to play around with the world and gives you options for proceeding.
>>
>>385217119

Mechanically solid and fun with a friend, but I genuinely can't stand the fucking awful writing and garbage character art/designs......shit is beyond generic.

Glad you're enjoying it though anon.
>>
>>385217402
Different strokes. I personally found Pillars writing to be kind of boring and tedious. The writing in Divinity isn't great either but at least it pokes fun of itself often and doesn't try to be a super serious game.

Gameplay in Divinity OS was leagues better as well. Environmental interactivity was top notch and the multiplayer was great with a friend.
>>
>>385217319
But that's not ELEX
>>
>>385217640
kiddynity unoriginal sin is not an rpg game, it's not
It's a co-op console game made with retards in mind
terrible writing, story, circus music, shitty visual direction, bad jokes and kind fun but easy to exploit combat system

Pillars of Eternity had great mature story, decent writing, memorable companions, tactical combat system when played on potd, outstanding visuals and great music
also much more replayability due to all classes and multiple endings

conclusion

play kiddynity if you want to have fun with your console buddy while drinking some beer or smoking weed

play Pillars if you're a true crpg fan

PoE 2 is going to be amazing
fuck rpg codex.
>>
On Steam there's "Classic" and "Enhanced", what's the difference?
>>
>>385217821
(You)
>>
>>385217821
That's a really juvenile post for someone who claims to have such mature taste.

Pillars is a great looking game I will give you that. You're embarrassing yourself if you think any CRPG has legitimately great writing though. Shit is always Forgotten Realms tier garbage that you turn off your brain to enjoy while immersing yourself in the roleplaying aspect.
>>
>>385217848
Enhanced has a lot of improvements. It's worth getting over classic.
>>
>>385217821

This.

I hadn't played a CRPG since Baldur's Gate 1/2, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights and Arcanum and I was honestly pretty disappointed with Divinity Original Sin.

The whole experience just felt soulless and generic, literally everything I loved about the genre was seriously lacking or just downright offensive with how amateurish it was.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.