[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought the battle royale meme died with DayZ Why are people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: PUBG_compressed[1].jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PUBG_compressed[1].jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
I thought the battle royale meme died with DayZ

Why are people still falling for it?
>>
>>385216813
it's actually a lot of fun
>>
>>385216813
DayZ is not battle royale. PUBG is much closer to the ideal.
>>
>>385216813
day z was infested with hackers and was completely broken

>walk down some stairs
>both legs break
>take 3 hours to find your friend in the game
>you can't even see him
>try looting buildings for 5 hours
>find a can of pepsi
>>
File: 1459827450033.jpg (299KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1459827450033.jpg
299KB, 750x750px
>>385218446
fpbp, great pick-up game

I'm playing right now
>>
I don't buy early access games. Let me know when it is finished.
>>
>>385220439
Nah
>>
File: Disappointed frank.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed frank.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>>385218446
fpbp
When will poorfags who don't work and can't afford the game learn?
>>
Will there ever be a point where /v/ isn't completely and totally confused by why casual games made for adhd retards always succeed?

There are millions of casual adhd retards who play video games. If you make a game for them, they will find it and play it nonstop.
>>
>>385220520
>poorfags
I don't get this

It's $30. If that's too rich for someone then so is all of video games.
>>
>>385216813
Better question. When will the meme of calling everything you dislike a meme die?
>>
>>385220718
This is the Steambase we're talking about, where games go on sale for $8 or less and people put 3000 hours in the humblebundle games they can get for free.
>>
>>385220718
It requires a very good PC.
>>
>>385220718

t. doesn't have mommy buy all his game with goodbuybux
>>
how ass pained is /v/ that an early access game is finally successful?
>>
>>385221032
I play in on my fucking dell notebook
>>
as soon as the circle is visible is it a good strategy to make a bee line for the center so you dont have to worry about getting killed on the move all game?
>>
>>385221136
No you don't unless it's changed recently. I have a 965m gaming laptop capable of pretty much every aaa game apart from this
>>
PUBG is infested with aimbots too.
>>
Did they just add different colored dusters? I don't remember there being red and tan coats.
>>
You didn't even know the combination of words "battle royale" until 4 months ago.
>>
>>385221154
nope, campers never learn how to play, and there are always atleast 10 tards doing this every game anyway.
>>
>>385216813

>Fucking normies, listening to Rebecca Black, playing God of War 3 and posting rage comics about Smosh on 9gag

Anon, if you knew what is popular with people today you woudn't be here with us
>>
>>385221068
I'd argue Rust is fairly successful, too.

both games are fun
>>
>>385221032
I played it on an i7 2600k overclocked to 4.2GHz and a GTX 780, and the game is on my SSD. My computer's aging but it's by no means outdated.

When I get into the game, the buildings look like they belong in a PS1 skybox. I can't enter any of them because my computer hasn't loaded any doors. It takes anywhere from 30-90 seconds, depending on where i landed, before I can finally enter a fucking house.

This leaves me completely fucked at the start of the rounds unless I drop into the middle of bumfuck nowhere to avoid everyone else, which usually sends me sprinting for the circle for 5 minutes straight.

Until I upgraded from 8gb ram to 16gb, now it's fine.
>>
>>385221259
It's an inspiron 5000
>>
File: file.png (2KB, 93x52px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2KB, 93x52px
This is the furthest from stream watcher bait that there is.
>>
>>385221598
I have a "server" processor that is worse than yours other than single core performance.
I also have a GTX 760 that is the obvious bottleneck since it's the only thing that reaches 100% usage ever.
I also have the game and OS and fucking everything on a single HDD.
The only problem other than framedrops due to GPU is that after a game or two the game would start to chug ass.
Until I upgraded from 8gb ram to 16gb, now it's fine since the game no longer eats up ALL the RAM
I was also planning on getting a 1060 6GB but whatevercoin miners kind of dumped on that plan
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.