[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does he even do? Hes not a programmer, hes not a writer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: DCKS_d2UIAANRAd.jpg (85KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
DCKS_d2UIAANRAd.jpg
85KB, 1024x684px
What does he even do? Hes not a programmer, hes not a writer, hes not an artist. What does he DO?
>>
>>385215836
Idea guy
>>
Directs, Produces, Writes and Designs
>>
Fucks interns.

>YOU WANT BE IN VIDEO GAME???
>>
>>385215836
>Hes not a programmer

Yes he is? What sort of moronic statement is that?

You know he worked on games in the early 90's as well, right?

>hes not a writer

He has literally written and co-written multiple games.

>hes not an artist

If you mean he draws, no. He doesn't draw. That's not the only kind of artist, though.
>>
>>385216126
Nuh uh
>>
>>385215836
I guess the only way to prove it would be to have him make a videogame with incompetent people and see how that turns out.

He was surrounded with too much talent at konami
>>
File: I5thJ9K.jpg (495KB, 538x2413px) Image search: [Google]
I5thJ9K.jpg
495KB, 538x2413px
>>385216126
Literally not a programmer
>>
>>385215836
It's a Producer and Idea guy (aka. he LITTERALY PAYS for being a Game Director)
>>
>>385215836
Cashes checks made out to him by sony.
>>
Gets in the way.
Allows his name in merchandize so unintelligent fanboys buy subpar resulting product.
>>
He makes Konami fags clench their assholes as they try to think up as many shill hoops to jumpr through to discredit him.
>>
>>385216259
aka professional hack
>>
Musicians play their instruments. He plays the orchestra.
>>
>>385215836
>Hes not a programmer

You're a dumb fuck for thinking he isn't a programmer. Pretty much every director of video games can program before they become a director. In fact Iwata from nintendo was a programer before he became a CEO.
>>
>>385215836
A game designer is an interesting job because it kind of requires knowledge of the entire pipeline. Most designers get their in as a programmer, but the job also requires good insight in art direction, engine limitations and business sense. Good designers are hard to find because they have to juggle so many skills while truly mastering none.

>>385216259
Yes, he lacked any programming skills at first. This was back in the 80s during the boom economy when literally any retard could get any job he wanted. However, he did learn a substantial amount of programming knowledge on the job and oversaw all programming on Policenauts and Snatcher.
>>
>>385215836
Should I know who he is? All these slant-eyes look the same.
>>
>>385218057
Metal Gear creator.
>>
>>385217890
Generally that was the case back then, yes. However, Kojima's a very major exception as pointed out here >>385216259

He's a concept guy primarily. His most critically acclaimed games were co-writen by Fukushima who's a better storyteller.
>>
* Contant Creator
>>
>>385218238
>However, Kojima's a very major exception as pointed out here >>385216259

Nigga, that is a OLD AS FUCK FAKE.
>>
>>385216771
can't wait for his shitty game to fail miserably, choke on those words
>>
Director of fun
>>
>>385218423
Be as it may, he has never in his career been credited for being a programmer. Maybe he picked up some programming skills by working in a software company, but that doesn't make him a programmer.
>>
File: 1483376995592.gif (77KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483376995592.gif
77KB, 245x225px
>>385215836
How the FUCK do I make it as an ideas guy? Like you said he doesnt code, he just created the series and directs/produces them(i.e tells the code monkeys what to do and makes sure they do it right). All while being a critically acclaimed figure in the industry

How the fuck do I get there? What do I need to do?
>>
>>385218981
There are two ins into the job. Either as a programmer or an artist. Learn either skill, get a job at a company, be socially capable and work your ways up the ranks.
>>
>>385218981
enter an upcoming industry with low to no standards that will hire any literal who
be sociable with your co-workers, always make an impression
consistently put the blame on anything but yourself if you fail
if any project you are in succeeds however, give yourself all the credit for it
once you are in a position of power, plaster your entire persona over it and make everyone remember that what they just played was an ANON ANON game
needless to say, only a hack like Kojima will take it that far
>>
>>385215836
he fucks cute models/actress.

Based Kojimbo
>>
>>385220000
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.