[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most autistic vidya opinion you've heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

What's the most autistic vidya opinion you've heard on or off of /v/?
I'll start. Trigger Warning: Truth
>Metal Gear Solid has a good and well executed story.
Most autistic shit I've ever heard, yet everyone says it. Metal Gear Solid's story amounts to an Alex Jones fever dream after he shits out most of his blood from a colloidal silver enema. Literally every single character is an over the top cliche, and Kojima just pulls shit out of his ass instead of laying the groundwork for worldbuilding and planning the story.
>League is a good MOBA.
Right, come back when you don't have an unfair advantage because of runes or glyphs, and grinding to unlock heroes. The only MOBA that deserves to be taken seriously is DOTA, because that gives everyone an even playing ground.
>Durp, Halo 4 is a bad game.
Self explanatory. Halo 5 is hot garbage, but 4 managed to give Chief a heart without giving him a gaping, bleeding pussy as well. If it weren't for 5 ruining the cortana twist, it'd be the best game of last generation, hands down.
>Skyrim: SE is a ripoff.
It's free if you have the base game, jackass. At least, if you have it on steam, on PC. Which, if you don't, you're a consolecuck and deserve to be jewed out of your money.
>ESO is a bad MMO, and has Bad Lore.
ESO is the best TES game for lore since fucking Morrowing. And the gameplay is something between an MMO and an Elder Scrolls game. It sure blows out Final Fantasy's ass.
>Final Fantasy is a good series.
Take your autistic weeb garbage somewhere else. I don't give a shit about your bland, schizophrenic visuals, cliche stories, and shitty turn based combat. It's like they took a bunch of chinks and japs, injected them with fucking meth, and had them smear faeces on the wall(in fucking moonrunes) as the script.
>Nintendo is a good company.
No. They release the same shit literally every year, yet you slurp up their Hershey squirts like it was a chocolate milkshake.
>>
Is that a Photoshop
>>
You have a lot of bad opinions, friend.
>>
everyone who posts in this thread is now a weenie
>>
>>385199385
Nice blog
>>
>>385199385
>cheese
Ew. Anyone who likes a cheeseburger over a hamburger needs to get dragged into the streets and beaten.
>>
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks
>>
>Most autistic shit I've ever heard, yet everyone says it. Metal Gear Solid's story amounts to an Alex Jones fever dream after he shits out most of his blood from a colloidal silver enema. Literally every single character is an over the top cliche, and Kojima just pulls shit out of his ass instead of laying the groundwork for worldbuilding and planning the story.
>Right, come back when you don't have an unfair advantage because of runes or glyphs, and grinding to unlock heroes. The only MOBA that deserves to be taken seriously is DOTA, because that gives everyone an even playing ground.
>Self explanatory. Halo 5 is hot garbage, but 4 managed to give Chief a heart without giving him a gaping, bleeding pussy as well. If it weren't for 5 ruining the cortana twist, it'd be the best game of last generation, hands down.
>It's free if you have the base game, jackass. At least, if you have it on steam, on PC. Which, if you don't, you're a consolecuck and deserve to be jewed out of your money.
>ESO is the best TES game for lore since fucking Morrowing. And the gameplay is something between an MMO and an Elder Scrolls game. It sure blows out Final Fantasy's ass.
>Take your autistic weeb garbage somewhere else. I don't give a shit about your bland, schizophrenic visuals, cliche stories, and shitty turn based combat. It's like they took a bunch of chinks and japs, injected them with fucking meth, and had them smear faeces on the wall(in fucking moonrunes) as the script.
>No. They release the same shit literally every year, yet you slurp up their Hershey squirts like it was a chocolate milkshake.
All of this desu.
>>
>>385199385
You have a lot of good opinions, retard.
>>
>Sony owned studios make movie games.
There is so much wrong with this sentence that it hurts the soul.
>>
>>385199385
That dark souls 3 is better than 2
>>
>>385199385
only underage retards post unrelated erotic images as an attention grabber
didn't read your post btw
>>
I'd say OPs post was one of the most autistic things I've ever read on /v/.
>>
>>385199385
>What's the most autistic vidya opinion you've heard on or off of /v/?
When someone uses autistic to describe something they dont like or dont agree with
>>
>>385199759
>I'm anon, and I'm a fucking freak who's sexually attracted to cheeseburgers.
Motherfucker, I'm sitting here with a cigar and some Southern Comfort that I bought after a long night of work.
>>385199727
Truth.
>>
File: HOLYFUCKMATE.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
HOLYFUCKMATE.png
102KB, 512x512px
>>385199385
>Skyrim: SE is a ripoff.
>It's free if you have the base game, jackass. At least, if you have it on steam, on PC. Which, if you don't, you're a consolecuck and deserve to be jewed out of your money.
Fuck you, I loved morrowind and adored oblivion so like the fucking betacuck i was i preodered the LEGENDARY EDITION
Now years later I have to buy the DLCS and didn't get the SE because fuck them
>>
>>385199727
>carthus cancer stick
>straight swords with 1.1k AR
>weebshits are encouraged to be weebshits with overly strong katanas
>nonexistent poise until from decides to patch it with a dlc
>linear as fuck
try again
>>
File: 38403740384-2.gif (595KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
38403740384-2.gif
595KB, 480x360px
>games need story to be good
>games need graphics to be good
>it's popular, so it's good
>games can't be too videogamey, that makes them problematic
>if a game doesn't have a sexy character to masturbate to, it's bad
>>
dark souls 2 being a good game
>>
>>385200143
>i lack reading comprehension
>>
>>385200271
s-sorry

i'm not smart
>>
>>385199385
>playing games like halo because you're personally invested in the integrity of master chief's character
what an incredible faggot
>>
>>385199470
https://youtu.be/qftipUJtpYc?t=11
>>
>>385199385
>Talos Principle is better than The Wintess.
I like both games. TP certainly has things going on that are more interesting than TW, but when it comes to the actual gameplay there is no contest. TW has much more interesting puzzle design. They're different games which present different types of puzzles, and it's fine if people like TP more than TW, but saying TP is a better game than TW is flat out wrong.
Blow is still kind of douche though.
>>
>>385199540
Could say the same about milk. It literally just tastes like a thicker water, and less refreshing at that
>>
>>>385199999
>>
>>385200813
hello newfriend
>>
>>385200881
How do I do it
>>
>>385201057
no gets on /v/ aside from 0s
>>
>>385201280
Oh, thanks
>>
>>385199385
All of these on /v/.
>Motion controls are acceptable if there's no standard controls present.
>story>gameplay
>Bad controls are fine if the rest of the game is acceptable, even if its not a question of getting used to them.
I mean genuine bad mechanics and controls.
>You must move onto the latest game in a series of fighters just because its the newest one, even if its worse than the previous entries(No im not a smashfag).
>If you want good hardware you're a PCcuck.
>If you don't want politics, race issues, gender bullshit and social justice in gaming you're AUTOMATICALLY /pol/ despite everyone being sick of these people.

and most recently, this ones really fucking good. Because 6-7 years ago this woulda been laughed off /v/ with 100 replies calling them a dudebrowiggerfaggot
>If you don't like COD/Halo you're a bitter virgin or manchild because you dont accept the lowest standards possible for first person shooters.
>>
>>385200775
This is some top pleb shit right here.
>he's never drunk milk
>just projects what he thinks it's like so his online kikongo urinal dial up bbs buddies don't think less of him
How does it feel to be lactose intolerant?
>>
File: Capture.png (173KB, 1882x358px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
173KB, 1882x358px
>>385199385
Having any opinion on videogames outside of 'this does/does not entertain me' is pretty much on the spectrum.

pic related is probably the most recent retarded and autistic opinion I've seen recently though
>>
>>385200775
This is the stupidest post I have ever seen
>>
File: 1500622642470.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500622642470.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>(game) hasn't aged well
well what did you fucking expect? Of course a 20 year old 3D platformer isn't going to live up to todays standards
>>
>>385200775
>Drinking america bag milk
>instead of drinking superior european milk
>>
Final Fantasy truly is horrible
>>
>>385199385
>framerate doesn't matter
>>
>>385199385
>>Final Fantasy is a good series.
>Take your autistic weeb garbage somewhere else.
I hate people who use autistic in this context, that people are autistic if they like something.It feels too much like projection.
>>
>>385200775
Milk is not like thicker water what the fuck...
at least say something like they're milk drinkers. That makes sense.
>>
>>385199385
>PC literally has no games
>>
>Dark souls 1 is better than Dark Souls 2

remove your fucking nostalgia goggles. DS1 is unfinished, has shitty machmaking and PVP is extremely stale and predictable.
>>
>>385203115
This.

Every time you play a game that isn't from this console gen or the last you obviously have to play it with the caveat that technology and knowledge of game development has obviously advanced since the medium moved on.
>>
>>385199385
>Metal Gear Solid's story amounts to an Alex Jones fever dream

>implying it's a bad thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgyhT56iF5A
>>
>>385199385
>Which, if you don't, you're a consolecuck and deserve to be jewed out of your money.

I'd argue any position that argues for taking advantage of people is wrong, because it argues in favor of people that are taking advantage of people.

You're creating an endless cycle of being a fucking dick because "they should know better", it stops being an excuse when eventually YOU get ripped off.

I wouldn't play skyrim on a console but I can see why people would want to, SE is still a rip off and you're fucking retarded if you think it isn't just because you're PEECEEMASTURR RAAEECE DUUUUURRR fuck off cunt.
>>
>>385203483
>DS1 is unfinished,
Yup, thing is that's still better than DaS2 in which every single area is designed like shit, though.

See, the thing you can say in favor of DaS1 is that one half is actually good.
DaS2 is constently garbage throughout, except maybe the forest of giants, the first hour of the game. Inexcusable dogshit level design created by amateurs.

>has shitty machmaking and PVP is extremely stale and predictable.
Soul memory, and PVP in any souls game is going to be shit and not worth playing unless the entire world is cabled in fiber. Souls pvp only works for the japanese and koreans fighting in-country. Any ping higher than 20 will not catch up with turn speeds, which completely breaks the gameplay if the netcode has to interpret that beforehand.
You'd be talking about which piece of shit is the least smelly here, point invalid unless you're japanese or korean.

Relevant to the thread, your post is the most autistic opinion i've heard, incidentally.
>>
>>385203115
Games age to varying degrees due to a multitude of reasons, therefore the statement holds purpose.

LoZ1 aged better than OoT, and one is older and runs on a shittier system than the other, whereas OoT was praised much more during its timeframe of release, if you want an easy example.

Max Payne aged miles better than Deus Ex, despite DE being a complete masterpiece upon release, whereas MP was merely a very good game. Another easy example.

Tetris aged extremely well despite being a technical piece of shit running on a piece of shit hardware because of the nature of its genre.

Genre competition throughout the years, features that improve versus features that do not, gameplay loop, the role in hardware advancements rendering some things obtuse more than others, controls; they all contribute to a game's aging to different degrees.
>>
>>385199385
>Metal Gear Solid has a good and well executed story.

they only say that for the mess known as MGS2
>>
>>385203194
Your milk isn't better than ours, monkey soup.
>>
>>385199385
honestly agree with MGS.
Gameplay and the attention to detail is great.
SToryis retarded and convoluted.
Only reason people like the story is because it explains every single thing like anime making people feel like they're smart.
>>
>>385199974
but nothing's different in se aside from less mods
>>
That Fallout 4' is "a bad Fallout game, but a good ____", especially if it's "shooter"

The shooting feels just as uninspired as Fallout 3's, except now it takes larger focus. They cleaned up the animations, but it still feels floaty and unsatisfying. The reason I think saying it's a good shooter is autistic is because it sounds purely like a surface-level examination, based on whether or not you can shoot something in first person rather than how it handles.
>>
>>385204930
it is leagues better my man, because we have standards for our cows, that means the farmers can't just pump them full of random chemicals to make them produce more milk n' shit

Our milk is literally better
>>
>>385203115
Mario 64 i can still play easily and enjoy
Half the other games on the console are fucking trash and were only playable back then because it was the best at the time
So it makes sense to say
>>
>videogames are art

Dumbest shit right here.
>>
File: 7fe.png (32KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
7fe.png
32KB, 514x352px
>>385200775
>Tastes like thicker water
>>
File: 1479977330570.jpg (74KB, 381x384px) Image search: [Google]
1479977330570.jpg
74KB, 381x384px
>overwatch is bad
It's objectively the best team shooter on the market currently, and the most balanced. It has issues but its blown out of proportion so the neckbeard hivemind can validate its contrarian cred by hating something popular and more importantly, made by blizzard.
>WoW got better with the subsequent expansions
Hell. No. Flying mounts trivialized any and all significance of exploration and appreciating the gameworld and further drove a nail into the coffin of world pvp. Made worse by cross-server leveling regions, cross-server auction houses, cross-server LFG, cross-server raids. At that point, how relevant is the server to your game experience? How does that help with fostering any sense of community or making server choice relevant?

Easier leveling, easier dungeons, bland, soulless game world and a landscape littered with immersion breaking and world pvp eliminating flying mounts. Level from level 10 to the endgame from sitting passively in your capitol while you queue for BG's and dungeons with players who might utter a few words during the entirety of it.

I will give credit to where its due, the class balance increased tenfold to where it was, as even the worst of the later expansions was still unfathomably better than vanilla where certain talent specs weren't viable in any context and there might be a handful of people playing them in the entirety of the game. And the stability of the game, reduction of downtime and maintenance, server quality increased.

But the soul of the game, the community, the difficulty and the lore diminished vastly.
>>
>>385206191
overwatch is terrible u tard
>>
>>385206191
It's a shame you wrote all that after you fell at the first hurdle and never got up.
>>
>>385199385
>all that hair pulling
>calling others autist
fuck off and take your halo and skyrim faggotry with yourself
>>
File: 1500351626110.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500351626110.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>385206191
Continued

>For Honor is better than Medieval: Chivalry Warfare
The combat is uninspired, and the skill cap is horrendously lower than chiv. Sure, the abuse of game engine to do spins and what not were a bit asinine, but the combat felt vibrant and not forced in the game, and the difference between a decent and a great player was huge. As someone with 500+ hours in the game and was one of the best man at arms, I felt dissatisfied with the experience, not even including the abysmally retarded decision to make it p2p

>Mass Effect 2 is worse than 1
It isn't. Improved squad mechanics, improved gameplay, removal of needlessly tedious aspects like the rover. Both are great game, and I would consider them nearly neck and neck, but mass effect 2 was an improvement in many aspects while only worse in maybe 2.?

>Half-life 2 was bad/mediocre
It really wasn't. Sure, it might not quite warrant the nearly cult-like worship it has, but its still a fucking great game, as were the episodes. This is peak contrarianism, due to the fact the popularity of half-life 2 coincided with the capitulation of video game culture to the mainstream and a lot of people enjoyed it, people are now re-visioning the experience to make it seem like it was a bad game.

>torchlight 2 is better than diablo 2
No

>>385206391
>>385206542
Not an argument
>>
>>385206742
You can't argue against a retarded statement. If someone told you that vikings colonized the moon, and you can't say anything other than "No they didn't" to it and you can't engage into an argument about it because it'll make you just as retarded as the person who made that statement.
>>
>>385199385
imagine having taste this unfathomably awful
>halo 4 best game of last gen
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>385199385
>seriously, unironically defending Skyrim SE
>defending Halo 4's story WHILE attacking MGS
>muh weeb boogieman, and muh superior westcuck games
>>
File: rpgs.jpg (76KB, 434x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rpgs.jpg
76KB, 434x1024px
>>385206742
>JRPG's are better than WRPG's
Outside of the casualization of a few later titles in the WRPG genre, the genre as a whole is much superior to the angst ridden, overly flashy, metrosexual snoozefest that is JRPG's. Baldurs Gate, Diablo, neverwinter, gothic, ultima and divinity, TES, the witcher. The only JRPG I would consider on par would be the souls series, and ironically because its very western in nature and void of most of the garbage that is the genre.

>Skyrim is a bad game
It's not
>>
>I'll start. Trigger Warning: Truth

Next time just say 'Defend your unpopular opinions', the way you phrased everything is more autistic than any argument could be.
>>
>>385207170
Skyrim is a bad game though. Contradictory mechanics and bugs everywhere.
>>
>>385199385
if anyone is autistic here it is you

everyone here agrees that league is a shit moba, you aren't a special snowflake
everyone knows that MGS has a cheesy story but you are retarded if you think that's nessecarily a bad thing
>the whole FF franchise is just autistic weeb garbage
you seem like an angsty 12 years old kid who's only knowledge about FF is seeing the cover of FF7/15
>nintendo releases the same shit every year
>saying this while defending halo and skyrim

literally every one of your opinion is either autistic shit or something everyone already aggrees and doesn't worth mentioning in the first place
>>
>>385207170
>souls series is western in nature
how so?
it's literally Castlevania Symphony of the night in 3d. It doesn't have a single wrpg trait not even the artstyle is your typical Tolkien ripoff.

Also you could put all the metrovania Castlevania games to the Jrpg side, or Monster Hunter and the likes. SMT also shits on pretty much any game you've mentioned in difficulty and complexity. Wrpgs are the epitome of "wide as an ocean but shallow as a puddle", don't make that fool you with the games having actual complexity.
>>
>>385206872
> If someone told you that vikings colonized the moon, and you can't say anything other than "No they didn't"

I will use this, this is fucking brilliant
>>
>>385199450
Nah man, I can tell it by the pixels
>>
File: idlkt.jpg (99KB, 521x963px) Image search: [Google]
idlkt.jpg
99KB, 521x963px
>>385199540
>>385200775
umm.. ok.
thankyou for sharing.
>>
>>385200237
>its populair so its bad
FTFY
>>
>>385199385
When Sonic and Knuckles released for SEGA Genesis I had a friend who swore up and down "piggyback" technology was going to be the wave of the future.
>>
>>385206191
Overwatch is REALLY bad and the problem stems from the horrible map desgin of 2cp
>>
Solid Snake is an unlikeable jackass in MGS1, and a stupid old fart in MGS4. He's ok in MGS2, but only because we don't see much of him.
Big Boss is the superior character. He has an actual personality, actual skills, and an actual character arc.
David Hayter can go suck a dick. He's a whiny entitled baby.
Raiden is only hated by people who don't know his superior Japanese voice
>>
>>385199385
I'm reading them right now, OP.
>>
>>385199385

Pretty much everything in your post except the greentext.
>>
>>385199385
I would have to say seeing someone make a thread like this is up there on the autism ,aswell as sperging, levels
>>
File: rev up those reports.png (48KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
rev up those reports.png
48KB, 365x214px
>>385199385
Nice pic OP.
>>
File: IMG-20170725-WA0018.jpg (27KB, 393x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170725-WA0018.jpg
27KB, 393x374px
>>385207098
>>385199385
>Give him a heart
what a fag...
>>
>games can age

There are people that genuinely believe a game changes over time if you leave it on the shelf long enough.
>>
>>385210908
For your mother stds are like pokemons she had to catch them all and crusify them at her bodypellow which is a std memorial site
>>
>>385212329
kek'd.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.