[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You FAGGOTS told me this game had a good story? Why did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg (65KB, 357x399px) Image search: [Google]
Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg
65KB, 357x399px
You FAGGOTS told me this game had a good story? Why did you lie to me like that?
>>
>>385198603

serves you right for falling for memes :^)
>>
>>385198603
Idiot.
>>
But it does
>>
>>385198603
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>385198603
It's ok to be retarded, just don't flaunt it around so much.
>>
>>385198603
It's so easy to troll /v/ anymore.
>>
>>385199157
>being retarded is """""trolling"""""
>>
its good
for a video game hahahahaha got ya
>>
>>385198603
Oldest trick in the book, newfag.

But seriously, now that you understand how it feels to be meme'd on, you can help meme other poor bastards alongside the rest of us.

Get a Fallout NV thread started. Talk about Dorf Fort or S.T.A.L.K.E.R. There's a bunch of """" gems """" we use to sucker saps into bad vidya.

The new Zelda is an effective ruse as well. Also, dark Souls II works like a charm

Kek
>>
>>385199226
Thing is, it works. Which only makes /v/ look even less self aware.
>>
>>385199082
>War bad
>friendship good

Yeah. it's practically Tolstoy.
>>
>>385199327
If not for the length of time required for new ideas to become entrenched, one could easily convince /v/ that any game is an unappreciated gem with enough pseudo elitism and appeals to intelligence. Make stupid and insecure young men think they're missing something that the "real" gamers can see, and you control discourse in your favor.
>>
Oh look another Nier shitposting thread.
>>
>trusting video game faggots when it comes to story
>>
You expected a good story from this?

It's a modern video game dude. Shit's never happening.
>>
Its a shit game only liked by autistic weeb waifufags, just like 99% of jap games
>>
>>385200329
Taro games are just Monaca vehicles. Everything else is psychotic wank.
>>
File: 1453474277501.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1453474277501.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>385200329
guys... westchads are laughing at us again!
>>
>>385200659
what the fuck did he mean by this
>>
File: Interstate_'76_Coverart.png (133KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Interstate_'76_Coverart.png
133KB, 256x256px
>>385199950
/vg/ is amazing to fuck with like this. A shitload of underage claiming "nostalgia" for 2 decades they never actually lived through.

Interstate '76 is a great one. The soundtrack is still the shit. But it realy did age like milk and will result in a terrible game experience if you tried to play it now a days.

Post a youtube link of the soundtrack like this

https://youtu.be/WjW0KYVZFFk

Another sucker born
>>
It has the best story I have ever seen in a video game, but that isn't saying much.
>>
It's shit, but I like it
>>
BECOMETH GODS
>>
File: 1494184445212.jpg (94KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494184445212.jpg
94KB, 520x390px
>>385198603
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
>>
2DEEP4U
>>
File: statistics on pol.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
statistics on pol.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>385199869

Those aren't even related to the central themes of the game. I don't see how you could come to that conclusion.
>>
>>385199869
Anon... did you not listen to the PR note? You do realize that the first ending is literally only the first third of the game, right?
>>
>>385201698
I think he got to the first credits and didn't realize he hasn't beaten the game yet.
>>
Real talk bros,

That Emil bossfight in the desert was the pinnacle of the fucking game. Really brings it all together. I also don't see how it would be possible to say, beat that fucking thing on the maximum difficulty.

I know people love slobbering on Dark Souls or Vanquish's knob, but that fucking boss was rough.

Same with the end credits. I made it halfway before getting help from a Japanese dude. I then felt it was only right to let go of my own data.

It was pure pottery, you niggas better stay woke
>>
Should've been an actual sequel to Nier instead of just having references
>>
>>385202371
It was an actual sequel to Nier, I'm not sure what you're getting at.
>>
>>385199869
>implying Tolstoy's wrong
>>
>>385202445
It really wasn't. You can play this garbage without playing the first game.
>>
>>385202576
Bitch you can play Metal Gear Solid 4 without playing any of the previous games too, are you going to tell me THAT isn't an "actual sequel"?

A story that can't stand on its own is a bad story. Boo-fucking-hoo, people outside of your secret club can understand the game, cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>385202576
>Implying people who didn't play Nier will understand the significance of the weapon stories, or why the fuck there are andriods everywhere, or who the FUCK Emil is supposed to be and why he looks like that, or ANYTHING about the Emil boss encounter or any of his sidequests, or ANYTHING about Popola or Devola

Do you have brain problems?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.