[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Half way through a game >save file gets corrupted What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: am2r.jpg (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
am2r.jpg
35KB, 256x256px
>Half way through a game
>save file gets corrupted

What do you do in this situation?
>>
just play the game over again, it will only take a few hours.

It's a Metroid game, it's meant to be played multiple times
>>
>>385197171
AM2R is the only Metroid game I don't see the point of playing a second time
>>
start from the beginning.
>>
>>385197553
Why? Do you think it's bad?
>>
>>385197794
Not at all, but I don't think it's especially good. I feel like I've already seen everything.
>>
>>385197794
Some segments would be particularly tedious on a replay. The awful OC powerbomb segment comes to mind. Not sure what the creator was thinking with that. His full-fledged OC area had pretty decent level design in comparison.
>>
>>385199198
Is that the power plant area with the escape sequence? I knew what was going to happen as soon as the door opened so slowly.

That's also where my save managed to crash. Was there much left to go?
>>
>>385197108
If it's a short game then restart.
If it's a long game I'll go play something else and come back to the game in maybe 6 months to not feel drained from it.
>>
>>385199431
IIRC, there was just the Omega's territory and the final level.
>>
>>385199494
You've got to be fucking me.
>>
>>385199562
Oh, and the water level
>>
>>385199431
There's an entire OC area after the power plant mini-OC area before the Alpha-Omega Loop and Omega Nest. It has a weird gimmick involving playing golf in morph ball mode but the level design is actually pretty decent. You get Screw, Gravity, and Ice there as well as unlock some shortcuts back to the other main areas for completion. You probably had ~2h left for any% ~4h left for 100% completion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.